Author Topic: Importance of salaah  (Read 1601 times)

silvercameron

Importance of salaah
« on: October 17, 2011, 02:02:27 pm »
salam eveyone.
 Read about this somewhere and i thought i woul share it on this site.as many of us need to be reminded of the consequences we'll face.(just like i was reminded)

''the one who neglects the prayers will receive 15 punishments from Allah(SWT).6 punishments from Allah(SWT) in this lifetime,3 while dying,3 in the grave and 3 on the day of judegment''

6 punishments of life
>Allah takes away blessings from his age(makes his life misfortunate).
>Allah doesnt accept his plea (dua).
>Allah erases the features of good people from his face.
>he will be detested by all creatures on earth.
>Allah doesnt reward him for his good deeds.
>he will not be included in the dua of good people.

3 punishments while dying
>Allah tightens his grave until his chest ribs come over eachother.
>Allah pours on him fire with embers.
>Allah sets on him a snake called ''the brave'',''the bold'' which hits him from morning until afternoon for leaving Fajr prayer and from afternoon until Asr for leaving Dhur prayer and so on.With each strike he sinks 70 yards under the ground.

3 punishments on the Day of Judgemet.
>Allah will send who would accompany him to hell pulling him on the face.
>Allah gives him an angry look which makes the flesh of his skin fall down.
>Allah judges him strictly and orders him to be thrown in hell.

so brothers and sisters pls pass on this message to your friends and others as you will earn reward and you'll be helping to show others the right path.

Offline HUSH1994

• SF Farseer
Re: Importance of salaah
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2011, 02:19:00 pm »
Amazing lesson,I was looking for it to show it to my friends,Salah is the thing that completely changed my life,I was really depressed and kept thinking of committing suicide when I wasn't praying(3 years ago),but a new guy came in my class and changed my life to the better,I got more friends,my grades had a great boost,and I was feeling comfortable,and now I can't do a single thing now if I miss my prayer in the mosque,I feel really bad when I go to sleep when I missed a prayer in the mosque,I really appreaciate that you posted this here,thanks you and +rep  :D

Offline NotAbod

• Wikipedia Contributor
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Farseer
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2011, 04:05:29 pm »
Moved to Morality

silvercameron

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2011, 05:29:12 pm »
what a coincidence Hush!i felt exactly the same way sometime ago.it was only a month ago that i started trying to be regular in a prayer but something or the other would distract and deviate me.only a week ago i read this lesson and since then i havent left a prayer.suddenly every obstacle and problem seems bearable and their is hope.i've realized that this is the key to happiness as success comes from Allah.i no longer felt the need to go on sleeping and delay my salaah.whatever happens salaah has become my top priorty even before my studies.=)=)

and yes  Abod it definitely moved ME to 'morality'.=Di hope it does move many of us.and inshallah Allah make us all regular in our prayers.Ameen.

PS thanks for the +reps!!

Offline HUSH1994

• SF Farseer
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2011, 05:48:42 pm »
People who went through this experience can explain it well after all :)
You're welcome ;)

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
  • "Be the person you want to meet."
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2011, 09:22:59 pm »
Awesome.

JazakAllah khair for sharing. (:

Honestly, Alhamdulillah I am very regular with my prayers BUT I miss my Fajr Salah during the weekends (oversleeping :-[ ) and I feel TERRIBLE about it ... Insha Allah, I am gonna try hard working on that weakness.

Without Salah - I am dead.

It is truly a blessing. Best medium through which we are able to be close to Allah to worship and thank Him for His blessings. :D

PS- I'd like to know the authenticity of the information provided so please do let us all know before I can share it with my friends and family. ;)

“The prayer of a person is a light in his heart, so whoever desires can illuminate his heart by means of prayers.”

-Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 09:26:11 pm by Romeesa-Chan »
Download SF Magazine 2012 here.

silvercameron

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2011, 03:52:16 am »
wa iyyak.=)
what a sweet and true post romeesa.=)
yes you are right about checking the authenticity of this.I'll try to find out.