Author Topic: Medicine in Sharjah  (Read 1871 times)

Offline Ghayth

• SF Immigrant
Medicine in Sharjah
« on: September 05, 2011, 08:36:48 am »
Hey everyone  :)
I registered at the medical school in the University of Sharjah and I was just hoping if anyone had any idea about the university , how strong , accreditations , etc ..
Do you think I made a good choice ?

Amelia

Re: Medicine in Sharjah
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2011, 10:37:38 am »
UOS plays a leading role in the society and, in terms of strength, the university is quite capable of 'developing the knowledge capabilities by scientific and logical reasoning'. Highly qualified professors instill in you the desire to achieve the best and prepare you to face the challenges of the realm. Moreover, the college of medicine, as they say is a credible institution of higher education offering high quality programs in medical field to meet the growing needs of the UAE community .

University Accreditation - Ministry of Higher Research and University, UAE.
Main Affliations and Memberships - Federation of the Universities of the Islamic world.

The social atmosphere is quite remarkable; you get to meet and make friends with people from all over the world. And to brag a little, the medical campus is well-known for its scenic beauty. (If you are frustrated with the mountain pile of work, anatomy and lab coats; make the fountain area your stress-free place  :P)

~See your around. Enjoy!  :)
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 01:02:51 pm by Lady Amelia »

Offline Ghayth

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2011, 06:02:27 pm »
Thanks a lot for your answer  ;D
Its been a week here in UOS (3 days of class) and its been pretty good I'm really happy here.
Are you a student here as well ? If so what year ?

Amelia

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2011, 07:15:12 pm »
Nice to know.  ;)

I'm a sophomore, here. And my schedule for Mondays and Wednesdays pretty much suck.  ::) :P

Offline Ghayth

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2011, 08:20:32 pm »
Ooh i'm in foundation for Medicine and yeah my wednesdays and mondays suck as well  :P