Author Topic: Moral stories  (Read 16572 times)

Amelia

Re: Moral stories
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2011, 08:01:51 pm »
I'm going to share it in FB, Romy. Thanks much, it was touching.

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
  • "Be the person you want to meet."
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2011, 08:13:28 pm »
I'm going to share it in FB, Romy. Thanks much, it was touching.
Go ahead ... Thanks for reading, hon. :)
Download SF Magazine 2012 here.

Amelia

« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2011, 04:31:11 pm »

One day, a brilliantly beautiful and fragrant flower with attractive colors met a pearl that lives far in the bottom of the sea and has none of these characteristics. Both got acquainted with each other.

The flower said: “Our family is large; roses and daisies are members of the family. And there are many other species that are various and countless; each has a distinctive scent, appearance etc.”

Suddenly, a tinge of distress appeared on the flower. “Nothing accounts for sorrow in your talk; so why are you depressed?” The pearl asked.
“Human beings deal with us carelessly; they slight us. They don’t grow us for our sake but to get pleasure from our fragrance and beautiful appearance. They throw us on the street or in the garbage can after we are dispossessed of the most valuable properties; brilliance and fragrance.”

The flower sighed. And then the flower said to the pearl: “Speak to me about your life! How do you live? How do you feel it? You are buried in the bottom of the sea.”

The pearl answered: “Although I have none of your distinctive colors and sweet scents, humans think I am precious. They do the impossible to procure me. They go on long journeys, dive deep in the seas searching for me. You might be astounded to know that the further I lay, the more beautiful and brilliant I become.

That’s what upraises my value in their thought. I live in a thick shell isolated in the dark seas. However, I’m happy and proud to be in a safe zone far from wanton and mischievous hands and still the humans consider me highly valuable.”

Do you know what the flower and the pearl symbolize?

Think, Think, Think…

You will find that: The flower is the unveiled woman (who shows her charms) and the pearl is the veiled woman (who conceals her beauties).

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2011, 06:12:36 pm »

One day, a brilliantly beautiful and fragrant flower with attractive colors met a pearl that lives far in the bottom of the sea and has none of these characteristics. Both got acquainted with each other.

The flower said: “Our family is large; roses and daisies are members of the family. And there are many other species that are various and countless; each has a distinctive scent, appearance etc.”

Suddenly, a tinge of distress appeared on the flower. “Nothing accounts for sorrow in your talk; so why are you depressed?” The pearl asked.
“Human beings deal with us carelessly; they slight us. They don’t grow us for our sake but to get pleasure from our fragrance and beautiful appearance. They throw us on the street or in the garbage can after we are dispossessed of the most valuable properties; brilliance and fragrance.”

The flower sighed. And then the flower said to the pearl: “Speak to me about your life! How do you live? How do you feel it? You are buried in the bottom of the sea.”

The pearl answered: “Although I have none of your distinctive colors and sweet scents, humans think I am precious. They do the impossible to procure me. They go on long journeys, dive deep in the seas searching for me. You might be astounded to know that the further I lay, the more beautiful and brilliant I become.

That’s what upraises my value in their thought. I live in a thick shell isolated in the dark seas. However, I’m happy and proud to be in a safe zone far from wanton and mischievous hands and still the humans consider me highly valuable.”

Do you know what the flower and the pearl symbolize?

Think, Think, Think…

You will find that: The flower is the unveiled woman (who shows her charms) and the pearl is the veiled woman (who conceals her beauties).

Simply AMAZING! ;D

LOVED IT! <333

Offline Malak

• Honorary Member
  • SF Farseer
  • A warm smile is the universal language of kindness
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2011, 07:18:25 pm »
GOD exists

A man went to a barbershop to have his hair and his beard cut as always. He started to have a good conversation with the barber who attended him. They talked about so many things on various subjects. Suddenly, they touched the subject of God.

The barber said: “Look man, I don’t believe that God exists as you say so.”
“Why do you say that?” Asked the client.
“Well, it’s so easy; you just have to go out in the street to realize that God does not exist. Oh, tell me, if God existed, would there be so many sick people? Would there be abandoned children? If God existed, there would be neither suffering nor pain. “I can’t think of a God who permits all of these things.”

The client stopped for a moment thinking but he didn’t want to respond so as to prevent an argument.
The barber finished his job and the client went out of the shop.
Just after he left the barbershop, he saw a man in the street with a long hair and beard (it seems that it had been a long time since he had his cut and he looked so untidy).

Then the client again entered the barbershop and he said to the barber: “know what? Barbers do not exist.” “How come they don’t exist?” asked the barber. “Well I am here and I am a barber.” “No!” – the client exclaimed. “They don’t exist because if they did there would be no people with long hair and beard like that man who walks in the street.”
[/size]

“Ah, barbers do exist, what happens is that people do not come to us.”  “Exactly!” - Affirmed the client.
“That’s the point. God does exist, what happens is people don’t go to Him and do not look for Him that’s why there’s so much pain and suffering in the world.”
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 07:21:20 pm by Ang3l »
If you are a man who degrades women then allow me to respectfully remind you that you came from ONE

Reminder to myself: Stop worrying and start working

SF magazine 2012 - Download here

Offline Malak

• Honorary Member
  • SF Farseer
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2011, 07:26:44 pm »
Mountain story

A son and his father were walking on the mountains. Suddenly, his son falls, hurts himself and screams: “AAAhhhhhhhhhhh!” To his surprise, he hears the voice repeating, somewhere in the mountain: “AAAhhhhhhhhhhh!”

Curious, he yells: “Who are you?”
He receives the answer: “Who are you?”

And then he screams to the mountain: “I admire you!”
The voice answers: “I admire you!”

Angered at the response, he screams: “Coward!”
He receives the answer: “Coward!”

He looks to his father and asks: “What’s going on?”
The father smiles and says: “My son, pay attention.”

Again the man screams: “You are a champion!”
The voice answers: “You are a champion!”

The boy is surprised, but does not understand. Then the father explains: “People call this ECHO, but really this is LIFE.”
It gives you back everything you say or do.

Our life is simply a reflection of our actions. If you want more love in the world, create more love in your heart. If you want more competence in your team, improve your competence.
This relationship applies to everything, in all aspects of life;

Life will give you back everything you have given to it.”
“Your life is not a coincidence. It’s a reflection of you!”
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 07:30:04 pm by Ang3l »
If you are a man who degrades women then allow me to respectfully remind you that you came from ONE

silvercameron

« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2011, 10:55:52 am »
^that is so true,ang3l. :)

one day,a rich dad took his sonon a trip.wanted to show him how poor someone can be.they spent time on the farm of a poor someone can be.
On their way home,dad asked,"did you see how poor they are?what did you learn?"
son said," we have one dog,they have four.we have a pool,they have rivers. We have lanterns they have stars. We buy food,they grow theirs. We have walls to protect us,they have friends. We have encyclopedias,they have Quran."
then headed, "thanks dad,for showing me how poor we are".

moral: its not the presence of money that  makes us rich,its about simplicity of having god in our lives.

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2011, 05:36:29 pm »
^that is so true,ang3l. :)

one day,a rich dad took his sonon a trip.wanted to show him how poor someone can be.they spent time on the farm of a poor someone can be.
On their way home,dad asked,"did you see how poor they are?what did you learn?"
son said," we have one dog,they have four.we have a pool,they have rivers. We have lanterns they have stars. We buy food,they grow theirs. We have walls to protect us,they have friends. We have encyclopedias,they have Quran."
then headed, "thanks dad,for showing me how poor we are".

moral: its not the presence of money that  makes us rich,its about simplicity of having god in our lives.
Shows how ungrateful we all are to God.

silvercameron

« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2011, 07:10:44 am »
you are right Romeo. God can see and hear all that we do,yet we are ungrateful to him and our concern is what people see and hear about us.we should be ashamed we dont fear God as much as we fear people. How many times do we remember Him and thank him for all that He has given us?

Offline Malak

• Honorary Member
  • SF Farseer
« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2011, 03:55:10 pm »
Excellent one :)

Thanks for sharing

silvercameron

« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2011, 05:14:16 pm »
A wise man sat in the audience and cracked a joke. Everybody laughs like crazy. After a moment he cracked the same joke again. This time, less people laughed. He cracked the same joke again and again. When there is no laughter in the crowd, he smiled and said,
"you cant laugh at the same joke again and again but why do you keep crying over the same thing over and over again?"

Offline Shoshou..Mony

• Retired Admin~!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • I WILL make a change inshAllah. =]
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2011, 09:31:23 pm »
Read all your moral stories. Thanks for sharing! +rep to everyone who shared a story. :D

@Silvercameon, welcome to the forum. =]

Sometimes, ALLAH breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes, ALLAH allows pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes, ALLAH sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes, ALLAH takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything HE gave us.

When Allah leads you to the edge of difficulty... either ALLAH will catch you when you fall or ALLAH will teach you how to fly! =]

Please make them strong ya Allah...

Romeesa-chan...<3

silvercameron

« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2011, 09:28:40 am »
Thanks for reading Mony. :)

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2011, 10:49:24 pm »

Ask yourself, if this man with a disability and no arms, can still make the effort to do wudhu, pray, and read the Quran, then what’s our excuse? After all, he has no arms so everyday chores such as brushing one’s teeth, drinking tea, etc become much more difficult to perform, yet he still remembers Allah. What’s our excuse ?

SubhanAllah. May Allah (SWT) always guide us all to the right path, Insha Allah.

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2011, 04:11:59 pm »
“And verily, whosoever shows patience and forgives, that would truly be from the things recommended by Allah.” [42:43]

Ever since Yacoub was a little boy in Kindergarten, he was always bullied. In the beginning, it used be minor things-a small shove here during recess, or pushing him a little too hard during a game of tag. It was never serious, just normal kid stuff, you know? However, it didn’t just end with the innocence of the age. The bullying became more and more serious as time went on.

As Elementary school turned into middle school, Yacoub never understood if it was his plump physique or his disheveled hair or his ‘uncool’ wardrobe or his Muslim name that attracted all the jeers. Nonethless, as years continued from childhood to teenage, the taunting became worse, the shoves became more frequent, and the bullying never ended. In a world that revolved around the social sphere, Yacoub was always friendless, lonely, and ignored but it was at moments like these that He remembered that he was not the only one- that his beloved Prophet Muhammad, salla Allahu alayhi waslam, also was abandoned as soon as he started spreading the message of Islam. Rasullullah, salla Allahu alayhi wasalam, went from being one of the most liked in his society to the most mocked as soon as he started preaching the truth. And no one had it worse than His Prophet, salla Allahu alayhi wasalam, so Yacoub took comfort and focused on his blessings.

As he grew older, Yacoub grew a beard to keep on the sunnah and began to make sure that he offered his Dhuhr salah at the library because he was still at school when the time came in. This, of course, only made things worse. From simple name calling, it now went to ‘terrorist’, ‘Osama Bin Laden’, ‘Al-Qaida freak’, ‘Moozlum Trash’, and countless other obscene things. What was worse is that among these people was a Muslim too, who went by ‘MoMo’, that joined in with his possy to make fun of him. Yacoub had no problem when it was his appearance they mocked at but when it came to his Deen being made fun of, he could feel the blood boiling in his body. He could feel his pulse quick and his veins throb due to the rage.

One day, Yacoub caught ‘MoMo’ in a sticky situation. Yacoub actually knew MoMo’s parents and knew that if they heard of what MoMo was doing, it would pretty much be the end of him. At the moment, Yacoub had the opportunity to get back at all those years of grief that MoMo and his possy had caused him. At the moment, he had the capability of turning MoMo’s world upside down. He could go around, tell everyone what he saw, tell MoMo’s parents what his son was doing, spread the word and get back at him but instead, Yacoub stopped for a second.

He remembered the incident that the Prophet, salla Allahu alayhi wasalam had at At-Taif. The Prophet, salla Allahu alayhi wasalam, had gone to the people of At-Taif to the chiefs to ask them for help on his mission, to ask for protection, but he left stoned. The chiefs of the people had asked all the children and slaves to pick up rocks and throw it at the Prophet, salla Allahu alayhi wasalam. If you wanna talk REAL bullying, THAT was bullying, no not just bulling, more than bullying- STONING. The Prophet, may peace and blessings be upon him, left…stoned. And the Angel Jibreel, alayhisalam, came to him and said that if he wanted, Allah could destroy them all, but even at that moment of pain, of suffering, of hardship, the Prophet, salla Allahu alayhi wasalam said No. When given the opportunity to get rid of them, the Prophet still said No, that maybe among those people, there would arise people that would testify that there is no diety besides Allah. Even in THAT hard of a situation, the Prophet, salla Allahu alayhi wasalam, still had it in him to forgive, subhanAllah.

And Yacoub, at this moment, had the ability to destroy this guy who had caused him so much pain for the past several years but He remembered what the best of creation, the best of examples did and walked away, forgiving him, and making dua’ for Allah to guide him. Yes, he had suffered but His Prophet, salla Allahu alayhi wasalam, went through more and if he had it in him to forgive, then Yacoub would do exactly that.

Allah, subhana wa ta’ala tells us in the Qur’an, “And verily, whosoever shows patience and forgives, that would truly be from the things recommended by Allah.” [42:43] Patience & Forgiveness. Lessons of these two qualities can be seen in the life of the Messenger, salla Allahu alayhi wasalam. Patience when times get extremely tough, patience even when mocked and jeered at, forgiveness even when you can punish, and forgiveness even when you can destroy.

To Allah belong all things good and pure.

~ source