Author Topic: I'm back !!  (Read 4813 times)

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
Re: I'm back !!
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2011, 06:41:26 pm »
first of all ramadan karim !!
im fine el7amdulillah ! im glad to be back and i hope i stay here for the rest of the year !

good luck to you too and god be with you ! and thanks for all the help in this site !

@Roxy !
im happy to be back , its nice to see all the "OLD PEOPLE" and know that they are  still alive !! :P

Oh yes, trust me- we're old, but we got our walking sticks ;) :P
"...And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him." [65: 2-3]

Offline WARRIOR

• SF Master
  • Egyptian And so damn proud . I love you jesus!
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2011, 06:51:33 pm »
Kimo Saud mu 3arabi ;) Hoowa min Pakistan ;) bas ismu kind of 3arabi =]

LOL but he used to be in the arab chat a lot ! i think :P  ( very embaressing moment ) :P

roxy !i didnt mean that old but okey  :P
NO secrets to SUCCESS , it is the result of 1.HARD WORK 2.GOOD PREPARATION 3.LEARNING FROM FAILURE
But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward-Balboa

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2011, 06:53:00 pm »

I know :)

Hope you're keeping well.
"...And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him." [65: 2-3]

Offline SauD~

• Chére
  • SF V.I.P
  • ~ I wish my dream comes true ~
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2011, 08:34:34 pm »
Kimo Saud mu 3arabi ;) Hoowa min Pakistan ;) bas ismu kind of 3arabi =]
ya ukhti.... Am an Arabi >:(

Offline The Golden Girl =D

• Without Allah I'm nothing <3
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Ain't Nothin worth your tears =D
    • www.thegoldengirl157.blogspot.com
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2011, 08:36:40 pm »

LOL but he used to be in the arab chat a lot ! i think :P  ( very embaressing moment ) :P

3ashan kidda takalamt bilArabi :P

ya ukhti.... Am an Arabi >:(

I'm yo mama and I know best ;) You ain't an Arab ::) :P
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest(13:28)

Please, Don't forget to Include GG in your Prayers =D

Offline Shoshou..Mony

• Retired Admin~!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • I WILL make a change inshAllah. =]
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2011, 10:12:24 pm »
Kareeem! :D

I was wondering were have you been!

Welcome back. Life wouldn't be life if it was free of problems. Alhamdolilah everything is better. =]

Going to Egypt anytime soon or you already went and came back?

Sometimes, ALLAH breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes, ALLAH allows pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes, ALLAH sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes, ALLAH takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything HE gave us.

When Allah leads you to the edge of difficulty... either ALLAH will catch you when you fall or ALLAH will teach you how to fly! =]

Please make them strong ya Allah...

Romeesa-chan...<3

Offline Amii

• SF Farseer
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2011, 10:16:58 pm »
Welcome back   :D

By my sweeett nephew ;D

Offline WARRIOR

• SF Master
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2011, 10:23:45 pm »
Kareeem! :D

I was wondering were have you been!

Welcome back. Life wouldn't be life if it was free of problems. Alhamdolilah everything is better. =]

Going to Egypt anytime soon or you already went and came back?
ahlaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan! great to know you came back to this site !
1st of all ramadan karim ! 2nd congratulations we became a free country :P  3rd yes im in egypt ! and i'm staying there this time :( ..i cant help not putting a sad smiley face because im going to miss all my friends and all the 17 years i lived in q8 !
anyway im going to inbox you!

amiii!!!!!!!!! thanks !!!! hope u had a wonderful last year and you are enjoying the summer!
NO secrets to SUCCESS , it is the result of 1.HARD WORK 2.GOOD PREPARATION 3.LEARNING FROM FAILURE
But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward-Balboa

Offline Shoshou..Mony

• Retired Admin~!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • I WILL make a change inshAllah. =]
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2011, 10:44:36 pm »
ahlaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan! great to know you came back to this site !
1st of all ramadan karim ! 2nd congratulations we became a free country :P  3rd yes im in egypt ! and i'm staying there this time :( ..i cant help not putting a sad smiley face because im going to miss all my friends and all the 17 years i lived in q8 !
anyway im going to inbox you!

amiii!!!!!!!!! thanks !!!! hope u had a wonderful last year and you are enjoying the summer!

Came back, but I doubt I'll be able to stay forever since my time is very limited. :O

And yeeee staaying in Egypt?! I know how that feels since I'm leaving all my friends and LIFE back in KSA, also my parents..=[ Uni will start in few weeks inshAllah, so I'll be staying in Egypt forever now.

The sad part is that I'm leaving my parents, but at the same time I'm trying to cheer myself up that I'll get to meet to new friends and have a new life inshAllah.

Now I'm sure it won't be that bad, it'll just take some time till you settle in inshAllah, being sad won't get you back to Kuwait..inshAllah once you join school you'll feel better.

Are you in Alex or Cairo? O.O

Sometimes, ALLAH breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes, ALLAH allows pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes, ALLAH sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes, ALLAH takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything HE gave us.

When Allah leads you to the edge of difficulty... either ALLAH will catch you when you fall or ALLAH will teach you how to fly! =]

Please make them strong ya Allah...

Romeesa-chan...<3

Offline Amii

• SF Farseer
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2011, 10:57:22 pm »
A levels - wasn't anything great.  ::)  :P Summer- is fine.  :D

Hope you are having an awesome summer too. :D

Take care.  :D

By my sweeett nephew ;D

Offline WARRIOR

• SF Master
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2011, 11:04:38 pm »
Came back, but I doubt I'll be able to stay forever since my time is very limited. :O

And yeeee staaying in Egypt?! I know how that feels since I'm leaving all my friends and LIFE back in KSA, also my parents..=[ Uni will start in few weeks inshAllah, so I'll be staying in Egypt forever now.

The sad part is that I'm leaving my parents, but at the same time I'm trying to cheer myself up that I'll get to meet to new friends and have a new life inshAllah.

Now I'm sure it won't be that bad, it'll just take some time till you settle in inshAllah, being sad won't get you back to Kuwait..inshAllah once you join school you'll feel better.

Are you in Alex or Cairo? O.O

congratulations on the college !!!!!
im suffering the exact same problem as you. home sweet home :'(

i'm in cairo wbu?

Offline Most UniQue™

• Global Moderator
  • SF Farseer
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2011, 01:28:49 am »
For whoever wants to say welcome back ! :P . Hi guys , I'v been away for a while now , had a lot of problems in my life last year and a lot was going on so i wasnt able to be dedicated to this site anymore . Moreover , i didnt study well so the last few months before the exams i had a lot of pressure.  ANYWAY , i hope everyone is fine . And i wanted to say ill be here  a lot caz i will need a lot of stuff :P and i know i will need a lot of help this year from the START

Heyyyy welcome back buddy altough you font know me :P

Offline WARRIOR

• SF Master
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2011, 01:45:37 am »
Heyyyy welcome back buddy altough you font know me :P
i just may not remember you. but the question is , do you know me :P

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
  • "Be the person you want to meet."
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2011, 09:35:18 pm »
Welcome back! :D
Download SF Magazine 2012 here.