Author Topic: Childhood Stories and Imaginary Friends =O  (Read 3770 times)

Offline Tohru Kyo Sohma

• Destination Jannah
  • SF Master
  • :)
Re: Childhood Stories and Imaginary Friends =O
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2011, 12:42:06 pm »
awesome thread chingoo
+rep
i was a tom boy when i was a kid
i used to dress up in boy clothes and play with boyish kinda toys
but i had this doll i loved soo much
i loved it so much that i drew all over her face and ruined her but then i still loved her

Offline Chingoo

• Prima Donna u__u
  • SF Senior Citizen
  • RAWR
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2011, 07:32:28 pm »
I used to be the anchor of a show which talked about my fave magazine youngtimes (people in gulf would know about it :P) and discussed every topic there, and tried having an American accent :P that was when I was 10 or 11...Damn, I used to make up tales about there being someone who pinches my leg at night...bla bla... :D :D I had a lot of friends too that I realize I don't have and never had :P

I used to read that magazine all the time :D I suspended my subscription a year before it got canceled. :P

i used to hav a bear , a big brown one ...
my father had given it to me on my first b'day
i cud remember punching da bear when i was a lil old ,
& then i used to pull its eyes out ,
then da nose ...
then da ears + cotton inside
& finally nothing was left , i guess dat shows hw much i liked it :P

Awwww <3 Poor thing ::)

Great thread, Ching. ;)

Ah. Sweet old memories. :D

When I was young, I had LOADS of dolls.
Whenever my doll's head/arm/leg used to tear off or something. I used organize a funeral service for the suppose to be dead doll - used to dress up all my other alive dolls in a white cloth ( being much under Bollywood influence). Lay the 'dead' doll in the middle and start crying. ::)
Then throw the dead doll away after the funeral is over. :P

Haha xD I had funeral services too, though I don't remember what I buried xD Though it sounds awesome :P I used to marry my markers, hairpins and lego blocks, too ::)

- When I was a kid, I liked to like Remote controlled cars a lot.  Once, due to the hassle of frequently having to replace the car's battery, I modified the car so as to incorporate a mobile phone's battery. ;D

I liked to experiment with battery and other electronic components too. ::)

I also played with Laser lights. Used to point it to passers by girls and scare them. ;D

That's actually pretty smart! I think we have an engineer in the making here for sure ::)

Haha, bullying girls  >:( My cousins used to do that to me.If it's any consolation Romeesa, I used to bully boys in school :D Stab them with pencils, swap their books with other books when they're not looking, beat them up, etc. If there was to be any negotiation with boys, the girls would send me forth :P Recently, I accidentally slapped a guy's hand with a bat xD

awesome thread chingoo
+rep
i was a tom boy when i was a kid
i used to dress up in boy clothes and play with boyish kinda toys
but i had this doll i loved soo much
i loved it so much that i drew all over her face and ruined her but then i still loved her

Aww, I hated when my mom would get my hair trimmed, so I guess I wasn't a tomboy ::) Except I was the only girl in class who had guy friends, so the girls didn't trust me too much :P And because I used to (and still do sometimes) talk to myself, I was often beaten up or alienated by girls because they thought I was a freak or whatever. ::) Childhood had its dark times :P
All that is on earth will perish:
But will abide (forever) the Face of thy Lord--full of Majesty, Bounty & Honor.
Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?

Qura'n, Chapter 55: The Beneficent, Verses 26-28

Offline The Golden Girl =D

• Without Allah I'm nothing <3
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Ain't Nothin worth your tears =D
    • www.thegoldengirl157.blogspot.com
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2011, 11:56:26 pm »
Haha, bullying girls  >:( My cousins used to do that to me.If it's any consolation Romeesa, I used to bully boys in school :D Stab them with pencils, swap their books with other books when they're not looking, beat them up, etc. If there was to be any negotiation with boys, the girls would send me forth :P Recently, I accidentally slapped a guy's hand with a bat xD

REALLY LOL That's cool mashAllah 8)

Aww, I hated when my mom would get my hair trimmed, so I guess I wasn't a tomboy ::) Except I was the only girl in class who had guy friends, so the girls didn't trust me too much :P And because I used to (and still do sometimes) talk to myself, I was often beaten up or alienated by girls because they thought I was a freak or whatever. ::) Childhood had its dark times :P

LOL I used to have many guy friends too ::)

I used to play football with them sometimes but then they get too rough *Whispers : I start shooting the ball and they start kicking me out of the Game .. Saying you're a GIRL , you don't know how to play =,= ..I guess that's why Nowadays when I shoot a Ball it ALWAYS gets OUT of the Field ::) *

;D
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest(13:28)

Please, Don't forget to Include GG in your Prayers =D

Offline Shoshou..Mony

• Retired Admin~!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • I WILL make a change inshAllah. =]
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2011, 12:55:27 am »
hahahahahahaha this thread is so cute! :D

When I was young..I used to have loads of Barbie dolls. I always thought that my barbies since they are all females, should have a male husband, so I used to take some of them and cut their hair short so that they look like guys and I would make them get married. ;D

I also used to always wash my barbies as if they went for swimming or went to take a bath. :P

Sometimes, ALLAH breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes, ALLAH allows pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes, ALLAH sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes, ALLAH takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything HE gave us.

When Allah leads you to the edge of difficulty... either ALLAH will catch you when you fall or ALLAH will teach you how to fly! =]

Please make them strong ya Allah...

Romeesa-chan...<3

Offline Chingoo

• Prima Donna u__u
  • SF Senior Citizen
  • RAWR
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2011, 01:15:45 am »
hahahahahahaha this thread is so cute! :D

When I was young..I used to have loads of Barbie dolls. I always thought that my barbies since they are all females, should have a male husband, so I used to take some of them and cut their hair short so that they look like guys and I would make them get married. ;D

I also used to always wash my barbies as if they went for swimming or went to take a bath. :P

LOL! This reminds me :P I had Barbie dolls too, like about ten I think, but only one guy. ::) So all my stories would revolve around five six girls raving on one dude :P And once I married the dude to like, three girls simultaneously. When I asked my mom and dad if a guy could love and marry three girls, they started laughing  :-[
All that is on earth will perish:
But will abide (forever) the Face of thy Lord--full of Majesty, Bounty & Honor.
Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?

Qura'n, Chapter 55: The Beneficent, Verses 26-28

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
  • "Be the person you want to meet."
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2011, 09:53:12 am »

Haha xD I had funeral services too, though I don't remember what I buried xD Though it sounds awesome :P I used to marry my markers, hairpins and lego blocks, too ::)

Lol. I used to throw them in the garbage after the 'funeral' was done. ::)

I used to do that as well. ::) :P

LOL! This reminds me :P I had Barbie dolls too, like about ten I think, but only one guy. ::) So all my stories would revolve around five six girls raving on one dude :P And once I married the dude to like, three girls simultaneously. When I asked my mom and dad if a guy could love and marry three girls, they started laughing  :-[

Awwww! :D :P
Download SF Magazine 2012 here.

Amelia

« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2012, 11:55:03 am »
Plastic toys barely caught my fancy, I did have few dolls and stuff but I never did anything except perhaps stare at them..  ::)

What I loved doing was - dress-up. I used to spend most of my time with the make-up, Jewellery, clothes... I looked more like a woman at the time then I do now  ::)

Oh and I spent considerable amount of time with my dad and uncle. I used to tag along with them and visit their work sites 

Offline MKh

• SF Geek
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2012, 01:10:13 pm »
I hated toys!! I don't know why but I used to think that it's too childish to play with toys while I was only 6 years old. I always used to act very grown up and mature.

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2012, 03:09:40 pm »
Socially awkward. Still am. Social Anxiety disorder. :O

Amelia

« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2012, 04:30:12 pm »
Socially awkward. Still am. Social Anxiety disorder. :O

I dont think you have the disorder  ::)

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2012, 04:36:25 pm »
I dont think you have the disorder  ::)

I do. I'm more awkward during family gatherings. Allah forgive me but I really dislike family gatherings. -.-

Amelia

« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2012, 05:02:59 pm »
I do. I'm more awkward during family gatherings. Allah forgive me but I really dislike family gatherings. -.-

You aint the only one  ;)