Author Topic: ~ Non-Veiled Wanna Be Veiled Muslimah? ~  (Read 4846 times)

Offline Deadly_king

• <<Th3 BO$$>>
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Farseer
  • Hard work ALWAYS pays off.........just be patient!
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Re: ~ Non-Veiled Wanna Be Veiled Muslimah? ~
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2011, 12:19:59 pm »
Sure , Go ahead ;)

Indeed you did ;D MashAllah :D

Thank you :)

With such a great teacher, I can't any reason to be wrong :D

Senpai = Used in relation to fellow classmates of higher level or age. ;D :P

Please do share them! =]

Makes me happier! :D

Senpai = senior at my place ;)

I already did :D

Offline The Golden Girl =D

• Without Allah I'm nothing <3
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Ain't Nothin worth your tears =D
    • www.thegoldengirl157.blogspot.com
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2011, 12:20:42 pm »
You're Welcome =]

I ain't that great ;) ..
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest(13:28)

Please, Don't forget to Include GG in your Prayers =D

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
  • "Be the person you want to meet."
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2011, 12:32:49 pm »

Senpai = senior at my place ;)

I already did :D

Hai, senpai. :D

JazakAllah khair. =]
Download SF Magazine 2012 here.

Offline Malak

• Honorary Member
  • SF Farseer
  • A warm smile is the universal language of kindness
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2011, 06:57:10 pm »
Great stuff. :D
OMG, seriously how can girls think that wearing hijab limits their freedom :o :o  >:(

Thanks for sharing  ;D
If you are a man who degrades women then allow me to respectfully remind you that you came from ONE

Reminder to myself: Stop worrying and start working

SF magazine 2012 - Download here

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2011, 05:14:28 am »
Great stuff. :D
OMG, seriously how can girls think that wearing hijab limits their freedom :o :o  >:(

Thanks for sharing  ;D

Thank you.

I made since most sisters think that it's not obligatory. ::)
So, yeah.
I don't wanna judge anyone but I merely wanna guide and share my knowledge.

Thank you for reading. =D

Offline M-H

• SF Master
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2011, 05:33:36 pm »
THIS IS SO AWESOMMEE!!

By the way, how many of you plan to do the veil, or already do it? Cos it is fard as well, I've to start it too..will iA..SOON!!!!

And, By the way, do any of you have kaza prayers? As in, prayers you didn't say earlier in life after it became fard on you? I do, like 2years'. And its hard but I have to try fulfilling the kaza for them!!

Till then, may Allah guide us all and grant us entrance into Paradise...Ameen~ :)

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2011, 05:56:39 pm »
THIS IS SO AWESOMMEE!!

By the way, how many of you plan to do the veil, or already do it? Cos it is fard as well, I've to start it too..will iA..SOON!!!!

And, By the way, do any of you have kaza prayers? As in, prayers you didn't say earlier in life after it became fard on you? I do, like 2years'. And its hard but I have to try fulfilling the kaza for them!!

Till then, may Allah guide us all and grant us entrance into Paradise...Ameen~ :)
Indeed. ;)

I wear the head scarf/hijab but I don't do the veil. I never knew it was fard, I believed so that its 'optional'.

2 years of not praying ? Hmmm, no. Or, perhaps ... I didn't get that part properly. =/

Insha Allah, I pray that Allah guide us all - Ameen ~ :D

Offline M-H

• SF Master
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2011, 10:08:26 am »
Yeah, I used to think the same, until I started attending a 'madrasa'. Basically my teacher did tafseer and then I still had doubts, which disturbed me A LOT. And then I read and checked the translations of the ayahs in Surah Noor and another one (Azab, I think) and then...after repeated pondering, and not to mention prayer to Allah for guidance, I am now absolutely sure that veil, as in, 'purdah' is fard....As in, you can't show your beauty to anyone else other than your 'mehrams'.
I mean, back then in those days of our Prophet(PBUH), every women did it. And today, man the condition around is much worse.
Man your lucky if you haven't missed any prayers in your life, I mean, erm...you know, if there is someone who used to not pray earlier in his life, and then changed and started praying regularly, then he'd have to make up for those he missed earlier...Like, he'd have to calculate the number of years and then pray the kaza for the fard and witr prayers...sorry, I hope I haven't confused you much. :)

Amelia

« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2011, 04:39:14 pm »
In case you like to listen to Dr. Zakir Naik and think he's a truthful person than here's a dose  - http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=ehYxS1LJwBg

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2011, 08:12:48 pm »
Yeah, I used to think the same, until I started attending a 'madrasa'. Basically my teacher did tafseer and then I still had doubts, which disturbed me A LOT. And then I read and checked the translations of the ayahs in Surah Noor and another one (Azab, I think) and then...after repeated pondering, and not to mention prayer to Allah for guidance, I am now absolutely sure that veil, as in, 'purdah' is fard....As in, you can't show your beauty to anyone else other than your 'mehrams'.
I mean, back then in those days of our Prophet(PBUH), every women did it. And today, man the condition around is much worse.
Man your lucky if you haven't missed any prayers in your life, I mean, erm...you know, if there is someone who used to not pray earlier in his life, and then changed and started praying regularly, then he'd have to make up for those he missed earlier...Like, he'd have to calculate the number of years and then pray the kaza for the fard and witr prayers...sorry, I hope I haven't confused you much. :)
I totally respect your view and ideology.

Hmmm, so which ever prayers I missed - I must do it as a kaza prayer ? =/

In case you like to listen to Dr. Zakir Naik and think he's a truthful person than here's a dose  - http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=ehYxS1LJwBg
God bless that man.

Offline M-H

• SF Master
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2011, 04:12:00 pm »
^Yeah, you should. I know, sounds real tough right? But try to think about the greater good- how it opens up opportunities of living in a Utopia forever...how it opens up doors to villas built especially for you so that you could live in it FOREVER. :)

Sis, I don't mean to impose my views or anything. Trust me, I just tried to let you know the truth. :) Hamy (when your name was Amelia-I used to call you Amy, so now that you've made yourself Hamlet... :P) my connection here is kind of slow, I couldn't completely download the video. What does he say? Its not obligatory? Tbh, I wouldn't agree. I mean I actually prayed for guidance for this, and Allah guided me. That's how I have made my belief firm regarding that matter. I pray I get to do it soon. And I pray Allah guides us all.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 04:15:37 pm by M-H »

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2011, 10:51:35 am »
^Yeah, you should. I know, sounds real tough right? But try to think about the greater good- how it opens up opportunities of living in a Utopia forever...how it opens up doors to villas built especially for you so that you could live in it FOREVER. :)

Sis, I don't mean to impose my views or anything. Trust me, I just tried to let you know the truth. :) Hamy (when your name was Amelia-I used to call you Amy, so now that you've made yourself Hamlet... :P) my connection here is kind of slow, I couldn't completely download the video. What does he say? Its not obligatory? Tbh, I wouldn't agree. I mean I actually prayed for guidance for this, and Allah guided me. That's how I have made my belief firm regarding that matter. I pray I get to do it soon. And I pray Allah guides us all.
I totally understand the benefits - I pray Allah guides us all.

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2011, 03:51:16 pm »

(Y)

Offline M-H

• SF Master
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2011, 04:56:41 am »
^Awesomeness. MashaAllah. I hope we can all do the veil as soon as possible :)