Author Topic: Israel- What's so evil?  (Read 20489 times)

Offline Shoshou..Mony

• Retired Admin~!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • I WILL make a change inshAllah. =]
Re: Israel- What's so evil?
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2011, 08:15:03 am »
Please give an APPLAUSE to the BRAVE ISRAELI SOLDIERS who point their weapon to the face of a CHILDREN and who kill CHILDREN and women.

How about some FACTS ?

The United Nations office for the High Commissioner for Human Rights said in a report that 1,335 Palestinian children were shot dead as a result of Israeli air and ground attacks or indiscriminate gun fire by Israeli soldiers.

“The international community should offer protection for Palestinian children so that they can have a better social and educational environment,” said Amjad Shawa, Coordinator of Palestinian NGO Network.

According to UNICEF, Israeli policies have put the lives of more than 1.9 million Palestinian children in danger.

They also face the constant threat of death, injury, displacement, detention, psychological distress and low educational attainment.

UN to investigate night arrests, beatings, detention and torture of children by Israel

« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 08:25:00 am by Shoshou..Mony »

Sometimes, ALLAH breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes, ALLAH allows pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes, ALLAH sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes, ALLAH takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything HE gave us.

When Allah leads you to the edge of difficulty... either ALLAH will catch you when you fall or ALLAH will teach you how to fly! =]

Please make them strong ya Allah...

Romeesa-chan...<3

Offline $tyli$h Executive

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2011, 08:38:37 am »
Assertion.

They are not. Of those I watched, they were based on verbal accounts. The kind of thing you would expect if there were no evidence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykGSJPIm0bs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EL3lhRBfAg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xi_ZMWIjxU

^ These 3 official videos were on the first page itself for "racism in Israel",dear. I think you need to use your eyes.

Assertion.

You've turned a blind eye to the thousands of youtube videos I presented to you with Israel killing children. I've presented valid evidences which does not make it an assertion. Plus, Shoshou..Mony posted pictures of Israeli terrorism against children above.

I think you should look up the meaning of assertion on a dictionary dear. ;)

I've presented videos (thousands, please note) about hamas's terrorism, about hamas using children as human shields. Did that escape your notice?

Have a look at those search result's 3 and above pages. I'm quoting some results

Some of the results for "palestinian terrorism" Page 3

An American Mocking a Muslim palestinian flag burning. LULULULU HILARIOUS!

Violence, Anathema (The Israeli Terrorism against the palestinian children) by Ra

Israel Settlers Torch Palestinian Olive Grove, More Terrorism From Jews-Press T

IDF terrorising palestinian women Cowards!

Palestinian Authority kids' war song to terrorist: "I want to carry a ...

look at how is israeli terrorism in palestine deal with children

Israeli soldiers prevent pregnant Palestinian woman from passing through checkpo

LOL, I think we have more cases of Israeli terrorism under "palestinian terrorism". ::)

« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 08:44:14 am by $tyli$h Executive »

Offline astarmathsandphysics

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2011, 11:55:20 am »
the Israeli stockmarket is down 7%. western power is waning. the time is coming when the us will not be able to afford Israel.

Offline minicooper

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2011, 03:04:29 pm »
IDF values:

Human Life – "The IDF servicemen and women will act in a judicious and safe manner in all they do, out of recognition of the supreme value of human life. During combat they will endanger themselves and their comrades only to the extent required to carry out their mission."

Human Dignity – "The IDF and its soldiers are obligated to protect human dignity. Every human being is of value regardless of his or her origin, religion, nationality, gender, status or position."

Purity of Arms – "The soldier shall make use of his weaponry and power only for the fulfillment of the mission and solely to the extent required; he will maintain his humanity even in combat. The soldier shall not employ his weaponry and power in order to harm non-combatants or prisoners of war, and shall do all he can to avoid harming their lives, body, honor and property." (Wikipedia)

Hamas Charter:

"The Day of Judgement will not come about until Muslims fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Muslims, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree,  would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews."

"Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it." (The Martyr, Imam Hassan al-Banna, of blessed memory). http://www.mideastweb.org/hamas.htm

Now you tell me which is the peaceful one?

As for the pictures... yeah, they'e pretty shocking. Are they neccesarily Israelis? The pictures of injured children show no evidence of being hit by Israeli fire. But still very sad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykGSJPIm0bs

There's no racism there. In fact, it shows that Arab students are allowed equal opportunities to go to university.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EL3lhRBfAg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xi_ZMWIjxU

More talking. You can't go on the titles of these videos.

You cannot do it by yourself. Dial B-I-B-L-E for help.

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2011, 03:42:34 pm »
IDF values:

Human Life – "The IDF servicemen and women will act in a judicious and safe manner in all they do, out of recognition of the supreme value of human life. During combat they will endanger themselves and their comrades only to the extent required to carry out their mission."

Human Dignity – "The IDF and its soldiers are obligated to protect human dignity. Every human being is of value regardless of his or her origin, religion, nationality, gender, status or position."

Purity of Arms – "The soldier shall make use of his weaponry and power only for the fulfillment of the mission and solely to the extent required; he will maintain his humanity even in combat. The soldier shall not employ his weaponry and power in order to harm non-combatants or prisoners of war, and shall do all he can to avoid harming their lives, body, honor and property." (Wikipedia)

The pictures which Shoshou Mony posted and the videos which I linked completely invalidates any such charter based on fantasyland. Your case is lost completely.

As for the pictures... yeah, they'e pretty shocking. Are they neccesarily Israelis? The pictures of injured children show no evidence of being hit by Israeli fire. But still very sad.

They're pictures of Israeli soldiers. You for the 5th time chose to ignore evidences on the opposing side. As far as I can see, you're just an Israeli brainwashed slave who is (naturally, for such a person) unwilling to accept any opposing views. ;) Deep inside you, you know that the stance you've chosen is outright wrong after you saw so many contrary evidences, but you'll never admit it because it will hurt your ego.

Get out of your closet sometimes, you'll feel free.

Debating cannot be done with such mindset.

There's no racism there. In fact, it shows that Arab students are allowed equal opportunities to go to university.

Miss Minicooper, please tell me - Can you even read english? If not, please spare us your blind rhetoric.

Video description:

Arab students of Israel's Haifa University have stepped up complaints of discrimination on student body election day.

The minority group says they are under-represented in the college's student union and do not have the same rights as their Jewish peers.

Sherine Tadros reports from Haifa University.

Sherine Tadros reports from Haifa University.

[December 10, 2010]

More talking. You can't go on the titles of these videos.

Another uneducated blind rhetoric without even bothering to look what is inside these videos. I'll spare any argument for now.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 03:49:47 pm by $tyli$h Executive »

Offline Shoshou..Mony

• Retired Admin~!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • I WILL make a change inshAllah. =]
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2011, 03:57:36 pm »
The pictures which Shoshou Mony posted and the videos which I linked completely invalidates any such charter based on fantasyland. Your case is lost completely.

They're pictures of Israeli soldiers. You for the 5th time chose to ignore evidences on the opposing side. As far as I can see, you're just an Israeli brainwashed slave who is (naturally, for such a person) unwilling to accept any opposing views. ;)

LOL leave it.

Here is the BBC link since she doesn't believe the internet. :P

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7814490.stm

@Minicooper, And those pictures, I got them from google by typing 'Palestinian Children' which you should check yourself. The above pictures were just a sample, google and see how killed they are.

I believe you are an Israeli slave also as Borakk said. Unfortunately, you don't just defend Israel for the wrong they do by killing innocents, but you are also being a complete racist against Arabs and Muslims, which proves how narrow minded you are.

Defending the wrong is a great shame. If Hamas people kill Israeli children and woman, then be certain I'd be the FIRST against them. Even Jews do not accept what is happening in Palestine and that's why I'd never go against Jews or an entire race just because of the heartless criminals some of their people practice.

And by the quotes you quoted by the Hamas people, Jews are meant to be the Israeli criminals not just any peaceful Jew.

The above pictures explains the fact that you are a total racist by taking the side of the evilness.

The wrong is wrong and the right is right. You need to differentiate between then two and then argue. You should be a lawyer defending the criminals who kill innocents in jails, since this is what you follow.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 04:05:10 pm by Shoshou..Mony »

Sometimes, ALLAH breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes, ALLAH allows pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes, ALLAH sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes, ALLAH takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything HE gave us.

When Allah leads you to the edge of difficulty... either ALLAH will catch you when you fall or ALLAH will teach you how to fly! =]

Please make them strong ya Allah...

Romeesa-chan...<3

Offline minicooper

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2011, 08:21:58 am »
blind rhetoric without even bothering to look what is inside these videos

I did look what's inside those videos. Often the title exagerates or misrepresents the content. Maybe you should watch it before you post it.

under-represented in the college's student union

Yes, that is because there are fewer of them at the university. It's not racism, its just how statistics works out.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7814490.stm

Yes, children were hurt in the war. ON BOTH SIDES.

It is exactly these symptoms that are also prevalent among the children of Sderot.

The Israeli town close to Gaza has been hit by many of the 10,000 Palestinian rockets fired into southern Israel over the past eight years.

"It splintered his hand and now he can't use it," his father, Tashkent, said. "The bone was completely destroyed from the shoulder down. Only half of his shoulder is still there."

The war was started after eight years of rocket fire from Hamas.

In Gaza:

(The boy's) house was hit in an air strike on a Hamas militant next door

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2011, 09:03:41 am »
I did look what's inside those videos. Often the title exagerates or misrepresents the content. Maybe you should watch it before you post it.

Yes, that is because there are fewer of them at the university. It's not racism, its just how statistics works out.

Do you know the meaning of "under-representation"? If not, it means, under represented by a disproportionate amount, not absolute numbers.

Yes, children were hurt in the war. ON BOTH SIDES.

Aha.... After losing your case and stand completely, it suddenly changes to "BOTH SIDES"! What's next? Israeli children are superior because they're "chosen people"? And that's why killing palestinians is justified?

If you bother to research even a little bit, you'll find that the no. of palestinian children killed is >20x higher than any Israeli children killed in such war. Then again, you are already blind  to notice such a thing.

Anyway, I call this debate off and intend this to be my last post here (excepting moderation duties) since this debate cannot be continued with someone who has been blindfolded, mentally conditioned and enslaved by ZioNazis.

As a last tribute:

[yt=425,350]D_xNGH9DPyM[/yt]

Offline minicooper

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2011, 06:14:46 pm »
no. of palestinian children killed is >20x

Complete and total assertion.

As the for the pictures, they are indeed very shocking. (I assume you are blaming the whole of Israel.)
I will think about them some more, at any rate.

In the 'last tribute', one cannot see exactly what is happening. It appears part of it was cut out, for whatever reason. If what happened is indeed as the video represents, I cannot defend the soldiers on that score.

I never said killing Palestinians are justified! Innocent people of any nationality should be treated as equals, with equal rights to life.

blindfolded, mentally conditioned and enslaved by ZioNazis.

Believe that if you like. I don't.

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2011, 11:52:12 pm »
I used to spend ages on youtube looking for 'arrogance of us soldiers in iraq' and 'israeli warcrimes'. The fact is, every occupying power of every country regards the country they occupy as inhabited by subhumans. The longer the occupation, the worse it gets. I think Israeli is the longest occupation in history. They must think the palestinians pretty subhuman by now, maybe just above the rats who live in the sewers.

Offline Saladin

• The Samurai
  • Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
  • I believe in those who believe in me
    • Student Tech
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2011, 11:34:26 pm »
Not this again....

Look, if people want to know the very meaning of the word Genocide, then the Israeli-Palestinian crisis is the one to take example of.

The truth is that, people need to stop talking about this, becasue it brings back old hatreds. We really need to stop doing this over and over again if we are to evolve as a forum. The administration team needs to be an example of this.

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2011, 06:52:06 am »
Not this again....

Look, if people want to know the very meaning of the word Genocide, then the Israeli-Palestinian crisis is the one to take example of.

The truth is that, people need to stop talking about this, becasue it brings back old hatreds. We really need to stop doing this over and over again if we are to evolve as a forum. The administration team needs to be an example of this.

We've discussed it and the consensus was to allow topics which could be against our views. Nevertheless, tolerance to opposing views is a must in an international, public forum.

Offline username

• SF Geek
  • Nobody is perfect.... I am Nobody.
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2011, 01:08:09 pm »
WOW!!!
hard on debate!!
NICE!!

now lets try reasonin out here aite?

no.1

stop dragging HAMAS in2 this
nobody said they r good
(note. im not sayin bad either, i dont much info on these ppl, so im not commentin on dem. but i read the whole debate, and u were the 1 who started the debate:P)

ISRAEL killed INNOCENT ppl
from turkey
open fire m8
killed many
and it aint 2 far in the past
jus happened wen there ws aid goin to GAZA
they shot dem up
cold blood m8

now
u need to diffrentiate between the places YOU HAVE been to
and the OTHER places
NOT allowed to be viewed by the regular civilian

lets see pakistan for an instance
bcoz im 1 :P :D:D:D
u want 2 call pakistan full of gd ppl
and deres no prob over dere?
go 2 pakistan
and live in the presidents house and area
no probs
lifes amazing
leave dat area....and BOOM
ppl killin ppl
coldblooded murder

now the purpose of dat ^ is dat anybody who wants to see sumthin will surely find it
but turnin a blind eye to rest of the evidence and counter argumenting with sumthing totallly unrelated
aint gonna make anybdies life kewl

aite guys cheers m8ies:)

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2011, 06:41:38 pm »
In three years I have heard, arabs will be a majority in palestine, and in 40 a majority in israel.
They can't be denied justice forever.

Alpha

« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2011, 08:06:05 am »
Not this again....

As Borakk said, we want to promote open-mindedness and tolerance, especially in the face of opposing views because we want the forum to be an international platform, not a racial or ethnic or politically segmented one.

Everyone will have an equal opportunity to argue their case provided that they do not use offensive language and keep away from personality attacks on others.

And yes, to quote EPG: "WHAT HAPPENS IN THE DEBATE FORUM STAYS IN THE DEBATE FORUM, AND DOESN'T GET OUT!"
This is what we are trying to implement. "Old hatreds" have no place on a debate platform. What happens in the debates should not get out. And exactly, this is what the administration has tried here, with Borakk being the first example. :)
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 08:21:21 am by ~Anahita »