Author Topic: Israel- What's so evil?  (Read 20425 times)

Offline astarmathsandphysics

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
Re: Israel- What's so evil?
« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2011, 11:39:42 am »
Tell me what is the ratio of dead jews to dead palestinians in palestine?
I would be surprised if there were less than 10 dead palestinians for every dead jew.
It

« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2011, 06:45:28 pm »
Israeli/Palestinian conflict is a true pain in the butt. Why do Palestinians even fire rockets on Israel when it knows if Israel wants it can literally annihilate every inhabitant on the west bank and Gaza.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 06:49:42 pm by Dumb economist »

Offline Malak

• SF Farseer
  • A warm smile is the universal language of kindness
« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2011, 07:00:02 pm »
Israeli/Palestinian conflict is a true pain in the butt. Why do Palestinians even fire rockets on Israel when it knows if Israel wants it can literally annihilate every inhabitant on the west bank and Gaza.
Why? If someone claims your territory as theirs and above that kills people, what would you do? Bow down..
I except anyone to fight back in such a case and that is what Palestine is doing.
If you are a man who degrades women then allow me to respectfully remind you that you came from ONE

Reminder to myself: Stop worrying and start working

SF magazine 2012 - Download here

« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2011, 08:41:20 pm »
Why? If someone claims your territory as theirs and above that kills people, what would you do? Bow down..
I except anyone to fight back in such a case and that is what Palestine is doing.

Palestinians never owned that land By the way. Israelis or the Jews did. They migrated to Palestine after they escaped from ancient Egypt. And going by your argument Israel should reply back with a much deadlier force because technically Palestinians are killing Israeli citizens something which any sovereign nation would not tolerate.

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2011, 07:58:52 am »
Not hundreds killed, only a few. Still is to many.
When americans think of jews and palestinians, they remember americans and red indians.
America had to be rid of the red indians - as they now are - and I am sure americans see killing of palestimians as purifying the holy land in the same way.

Offline bulono

• SF Citizen
« Reply #50 on: October 02, 2011, 09:37:52 pm »
http://www.ifamericansknew.org/
http://israelipalestinian.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=000636#graph1
If Israel wants peace then why is it against creation of a Palestinian state....population of jews are increasing every year and more settlements are being built for them....its clear Israel wants all that land for itself and want to completely finish the idea of Palestine..now its working on convincing the world and specially the Arabs that Palestinian land belongs to Jews...and its clear that even if Israel kills all the Palestinians with all the illigal weapons no one is going to say anything cause big western countries are with them..
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 10:05:22 pm by bulono »

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
« Reply #51 on: October 02, 2011, 09:58:38 pm »
Not this westerner.

Offline bulono

• SF Citizen
« Reply #52 on: October 02, 2011, 10:07:18 pm »
hmmm....

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
« Reply #53 on: October 02, 2011, 10:09:50 pm »
I am always on the side of the rebels anyway but palestine is such a bleeding injustine that everyone must be made to think what they would do if their land is stolen from them.

Offline PoThePanda

« Reply #54 on: January 06, 2012, 07:50:03 pm »
Temporal ordering - Israel/Zionists occupied the land first, and then Palestinians started firing rockets.

Israel cannot say that the reason they occupied Palestine was because Palestinians started to fire rockets, if my premise was correct.

Unfortunately, a vast majority of Jews who fail to recognize the vast human injustices being perpetrated in Palestine feel that anyone who speaks out against the inhumane actions of Israel simply "hates" Israel, and since such a feeling is obviously not justified, everything they say is irrational and exaggerated. Hence, the person above who I am assuming is Jewish, or part Jewish, since he/she is the subject of propaganda such as this (if anyone speaks out against Israel's actions, they hate Israel - hating Israel is not right, therefore they are irrational, do not believe anything they say or find any sense in their arguments). A skewed interpretation of world views is also achieved - the vast majority of the world feels that Palestine is an injustice perpetrated by Israel, however, many a Jew you will meet who feels that public opinion is in his/her favor, and that most people actually feel that Palestinians deserve what they get from the IDF.

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
« Reply #55 on: July 02, 2012, 10:55:44 pm »
If everyone here were anti Jewish I would probably play the Jew and take some punishment.
Doesnt change that Israel is committing war crimes in Palestine.

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
« Reply #56 on: September 03, 2012, 09:47:44 am »
I heard this morning that a Palestinian from the Gaza strip burnt himself alive about the situation in the Gaza strip.
Israeli's will see this as a bonus. If every Gazan did this, Israel could have it's settlements back.