Author Topic: Israel- What's so evil?  (Read 20427 times)

Offline minicooper

• SF Immigrant
Re: Israel- What's so evil?
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2011, 01:02:37 pm »
ISRAEL killed INNOCENT ppl
from turkey
open fire m8
killed many
and it aint 2 far in the past
jus happened wen there ws aid goin to GAZA
they shot dem up
cold blood m8

I you are referring to the Gaza Flotilla...

What happened was this:

The Flotilla refused to be searched by Israel for weapons and to dock at Israel's harbor. (Gaza doesn't even have a port.) The flotilla was in Israel's waters. Israel was in charge. Israel let down a few soldiers armed with paintball guns

A team of 15 Israeli Shayetet 13 naval commandos abseiled onto the ships from helicopters with paintball guns, plastic bullet riot dispersal handguns, and hidden firearms. The first team commander was thrown over the deck head down, abducted and stabbed, along with a second commando, and a third was grabbed off the rope. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaza_flotilla_raid

stop dragging HAMAS in2 this

Uhm, Hamas will be left out of this when they leave themselves out of this.
You cannot do it by yourself. Dial B-I-B-L-E for help.

Offline username

• SF Geek
  • Nobody is perfect.... I am Nobody.
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2011, 01:53:17 pm »
I you are referring to the Gaza Flotilla...

What happened was this:

The Flotilla refused to be searched by Israel for weapons and to dock at Israel's harbor. (Gaza doesn't even have a port.) The flotilla was in Israel's waters. Israel was in charge. Israel let down a few soldiers armed with paintball guns

A team of 15 Israeli Shayetet 13 naval commandos abseiled onto the ships from helicopters with paintball guns, plastic bullet riot dispersal handguns, and hidden firearms. The first team commander was thrown over the deck head down, abducted and stabbed, along with a second commando, and a third was grabbed off the rope. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaza_flotilla_raid

Uhm, Hamas will be left out of this when they leave themselves out of this.

lol
u mite wanna chek the top of the article
it says sumthin bout it bein 1 handed
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10226151
try this

anyway

paintball guns definitly dont take lives truss
else ill be livin in the guilt of killin me own friends:P

and bak on Hamaz
i thot this debate ws about israel
not bout hamaz
i dunno bout hamaz and i wud even research it
if it ws related
2 this topic
u see
if a small force frm a large country attacks u
u dont fricken destroy the whole city
country
or state
c wat i mean
?

Offline astarmathsandphysics

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2011, 10:48:24 pm »
Israel has now trained and armed the settlers in the west bank to deal with palestinian demonstrators. I see more death on the way.

Offline minicooper

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2011, 11:14:14 am »
it says sumthin bout it bein 1 handed

I don't see it, dude.

if a small force frm a large country attacks u
u dont fricken destroy the whole city
country
or state
c wat i mean
?

Uh, no. What do you mean?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10226151

Yah, it says some of the activists were hurt/killed as well. What can you expect when you attack?

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2011, 04:23:01 pm »
What can you expect when you attack?

I expect still to live.

« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2011, 04:47:25 am »
If only Israel had a less aggressive foreign policy  :-X
it's amazing living standards ,it's freedom of religion and speech and it's democratic values will be appreciated throughout the Arab world.

Offline minicooper

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2011, 10:32:10 am »
I expect still to live.

What would you consider your right as victim when attacked by a mob? Is it not within the law that you may defend yourself? Or should the victim just ask them nicely to put their guns and their kinives down or else... he'll raise his voice?

If only Israel had a less aggressive foreign policy 
it's amazing living standards ,it's freedom of religion and speech and it's democratic values will be appreciated throughout the Arab world.

Thanks dude. You recognise some of Israel's good values. :)

Acually they don't have such an agggresive foreign policy. They waited eight years before they responded to the rocket attacks from Gaza. (Also, please note, they gave Gaza away for peace).

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2011, 11:48:04 am »
Israel is about to become a great deal less secure. The west is declining and the palestinians' natural allies are increasing in strength. Israel wont make peace now and it's future is slipping away from it as a jewish state.

Offline minicooper

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2011, 08:21:16 am »
@astarmathandphysics

You didn't reply about the self-defense.

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2011, 11:04:28 pm »
Self defense works on all sides. The Palestinians have a right to guns so they can defend themselves just As Israel does but Israel won't let them have any.

Offline minicooper

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2011, 07:49:49 am »

Do you think Israel should send them rockets too? They don't seem short on that. And they don't use it for 'self-defence'. They shoot into civilian areas in Ashkelon and Sderot, from land given them for peace.

If a person attacks you with a knife, do you give him a gun 'just to make it fair'? Or do you defend yourself?

Also, on the flotilla, the activists did have weapons. Which was the problem. If they had said: okay, search the boat for bombs and missiles, it's fine, we don't want to kill you all. Israel wouyld have searched the boat, and delivered the aid. But no, the activists had to storm them and throw them overboard and pelt them with metal rods. Doesn't sound like self defence to me.

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2011, 10:19:32 am »
Ever heard about asymetric warfare?
If Israel gave away half their weapons to the palestinians they could fight like Israel.
At the moment anyway Israel doesnt take great pains to avoid collateral damage, which results in about 10 times more palestinians being killed in any exchange of fire.

Offline minicooper

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2011, 04:04:40 pm »
about 10 times more palestinians being killed

Validate please.

Neither does Hamas, their government, take great pains to prevent their own people from being collateral damage, firing from schools and mosques.

Maybe it would be smart on the side of Hamas not to make war and rather find a peaceful way of negotiating, if they have such a disadvantage. They would indeed appear more the victim if they didn't attack Israeli civilians.

http://www.peacewithrealism.org/headline/admit.htm

Previously, the latest air strike on the Gaza Strip hit Bureij refugee camp in central Gaza late Friday night, killing two men.

The Al-Quds Brigade, the armed wing of the Islamic Jihad, confirmed that one of the men, Emad Abu Abda, was their member. The other man's identity and possible affiliations were not immediately known.

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/middleeast/2011/08/201182064926150828.html

Israel, in targeting a refugee camp managed to take out only two people!

Meanwhile,
ISA officials noted the number of terror attacks originating in the Hamas-ruled Gaza rose to 135, compared to just 30 originating in Israeli-administered Judea and Samaria. Meanwhile, six terror attacks originated in Jerusalem, compared to eight in July.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/147563

The rockets from Hamas are terror attacks, they aren't attacks on the army.

The Arab truck driver who ran down 18 people and killed one last month has been charged with terrorism.

Don't you think it would be utterly stupid of Israel to give half their weapons to an organisation that seeks only its harm?

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2011, 11:05:37 am »
Ho am sure hamas would aim there rockets at military targets if they had more accurate rockets. Suggest Israel give them some.

Offline minicooper

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2011, 04:05:03 pm »
What an idea! To give accurate rockets to a people who vows to kill the Jews:

Moreover, if the links have been distant from each other and if obstacles, placed by those who are the lackeys of Zionism in the way of the fighters obstructed the continuation of the struggle, the Islamic Resistance Movement aspires to the realisation of Allah's promise, no matter how long that should take. The Prophet, Allah bless him and grant him salvation, has said:

"The Day of Judgement will not come about until Muslims fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Muslims, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree,  would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews." (related by al-Bukhari and Muslim).
http://www.mideastweb.org/hamas.htm

That would be positively suicidal! Speaking of which http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/147859.