Author Topic: How Walt Disney is corrupting Children!  (Read 10543 times)

Offline ~cornelia~

• ~patience*
  • SF Senior Citizen
  • ~when one life meets another~something new is born
Re: How Walt Disney is corrupting Children!
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2011, 12:29:59 pm »
Lia : I know right .... I didn't believe it nor my brother until this year because it was certainly the most shocking thing I've ever heard.
i didnt beleive it either when my friend told me but after i watched it, i had goose-bumps!!

"Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint."
Mark Twain

Offline The Golden Girl =D

• Without Allah I'm nothing <3
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Ain't Nothin worth your tears =D
    • www.thegoldengirl157.blogspot.com
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2011, 12:31:01 pm »
Indeed I did too :$
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest(13:28)

Please, Don't forget to Include GG in your Prayers =D

Offline Malak

• SF Farseer
  • A warm smile is the universal language of kindness
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2011, 12:34:45 pm »
OMG :o

What benefit do they get from doing all this  :-X
Nude women and all O____O

Thank god I never really watched cartoons ::) except tom any jerry

Thanks for sharing
If you are a man who degrades women then allow me to respectfully remind you that you came from ONE

Reminder to myself: Stop worrying and start working

SF magazine 2012 - Download here

Offline $tyli$h Executive

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2011, 12:36:16 pm »
OMG :o

What benefit do they get from doing all this  :-X
Nude women and all O____O

Thank god I never really watched cartoons ::) except tom any jerry

Thanks for sharing

Devil worship in Tom and Jerry. :P LOL!

[yt=425,350]8hSvacxqR1o[/yt]
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 12:38:36 pm by $tyli$h Executive »

Offline Malak

• SF Farseer
  • A warm smile is the universal language of kindness
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2011, 12:44:24 pm »
^ When did I say that I have seen all the episodes? ::)
I really never saw it  :P
If you are a man who degrades women then allow me to respectfully remind you that you came from ONE

Reminder to myself: Stop worrying and start working

SF magazine 2012 - Download here

Offline The Golden Girl =D

• Without Allah I'm nothing <3
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Ain't Nothin worth your tears =D
    • www.thegoldengirl157.blogspot.com
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2011, 01:08:01 pm »
SE , I never saw that episode o.O ..Shocking indeed.
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest(13:28)

Please, Don't forget to Include GG in your Prayers =D

Offline Chingoo

• Prima Donna u__u
  • SF Senior Citizen
  • RAWR
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2011, 02:21:50 pm »
No, its the reverse actually. The drawings use a "blending technique", in a reverse way. First, you draw the picture of, say, a nude girl. Then visualize and draw a cartoon character out of it. Not the other way around. This way, the subconscious message of sexual invitation is blended onto the picture.

Huh. I know that cartoons today are filled with sexual innuendos, because many psychologists feel that children should know early on about the process of sexuality and reproduction, because that keeps them from letting their innate sexual urges from becoming too irrational and doing stupid things out of curiosity like underage sex and the like, however as far as Disney cartoons go; this video assumes that it's not possible for the one making the video to outline a nude woman around a cartoon, but it is for a cartoon to be outlined around a nude woman. And if both are possible, then we are not the judge of what really went through the person's mind while drawing it.

Of course, sexual innuendos have lasted in cartoons since the very beginning--I remember seeing a documentary on Nickelodeon several years back which informed that the targeted audience of cartoons were not children! Yes, they were made for adults. So, it's possible that even when cartoons became popular amongst children, the pattern of making the cartoons interesting to adults did not dwindle for a significant period of time. Hence, even if there is a subliminal message in these cartoons, it doesn't necessarily mean that it was a conspiracy, or is. It's not like Shrek is a very child-friendly trilogy, with very direct references to sex ("when a man feels love for a woman, it becomes so strong that in order to express his love, he--" Puss in Boots, who gets cut off by Shrek; this is NOT verbatim, just a gist of it). The media is polluted with references and innuendos we would not want to show to our children, religious or atheistic, or whatever. Yes, Disney, was supposedly the comfort zone but I guess we've all been deceived.

Mainly I think I'll do what my Dad used to do; watch cartoons/movies before he let us watch them. :D
All that is on earth will perish:
But will abide (forever) the Face of thy Lord--full of Majesty, Bounty & Honor.
Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?

Qura'n, Chapter 55: The Beneficent, Verses 26-28

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
  • "Be the person you want to meet."
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2011, 02:30:40 pm »
Illuminati again.

Some of the stuff in the video are true but not in as much detail as they described. Like the drawings at the beginning of the video may be a coincidence. If I want to find human organs in any other picture..I'd find it so it's not basically true.
The nude women are true though.

The lady spoke out my mind again. Agreed. (:
Download SF Magazine 2012 here.

Offline Banana

• Global Moderator
  • SF Master
  • The Dancin' Banana
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2011, 02:51:58 pm »
Wow...the drawings at the start of the video were shocking indeed. :-\

Now, concerning this matter, I see it only as a problem if people do notice....I've seen those cartoons millions of times and I never even noticed it! Only when it is pointed out do you realize the significance of it.

And as for the 'The Lion King' scene, I've seen that movie tons of times and I never even noticed it...it was vague and not noticeable until you pause and change the colour...so how can kids be affected by such stuff when they don't notice it? And it cannot be argued that it registers in the subconscious; that is only possible if you know what you are searching for and are determined to do so. And as far as those psychological studies into 'subconscious mental registration' go, it doesn't apply to every individual.

So I believe it is safe to say that whatever was in the video, though apparently real, has had a minimal impact on innocent kids.

@Chingoo: Yes I agree with your point of view; the media is polluted with such references and it is HARD to find a 'clean' movie or even a book these days;  ::) nevertheless, I cannot help but feel that it may not be such a good idea to introduce such ideas early on in childhood. Childhood is a critical time and if they are taught such things even telling that they are immoral, it will cause serious mental distration for kids at a time when education should be their primary concern. Blame it on the today's media  ::)

Save Mars...it's the only habitable planet that doesn't have schools ;D

Alpha

« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2011, 02:53:19 pm »
Ill fate of a consuming nation.
So that we keep on consuming their products, they have to keep on consuming our brains.
No branding works without addiction.

Thank you Borakk for the very informative video. :)

And I think many people here should stop being fans. I equate this to subconscious slavery. My opinion though.
Peace.

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2011, 03:02:38 pm »
Stylish, I watched the video now.The drawings were quite shocking to be honest. But, well. . . we all know who's behind this all. ::)
The media products (TV, internet, music, magazines, newspapers, radio) we consume, infect us without us actually realizing it.
There's a theory called: Hypodermic Syringe Theory. We the audience are passive and are being directly injected with whatever information the product gives which affects the person's thoughts and behavior.

Thank you fer sharing, SE. (:

Offline Shoshou..Mony

• Retired Admin~!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • I WILL make a change inshAllah. =]
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2011, 03:45:24 pm »

Now, concerning this matter, I see it only as a problem if people do notice....I've seen those cartoons millions of times and I never even noticed it! Only when it is pointed out do you realize the significance of it.

And as for the 'The Lion King' scene, I've seen that movie tons of times and I never even noticed it...it was vague and not noticeable until you pause and change the colour...so how can kids be affected by such stuff when they don't notice it? And it cannot be argued that it registers in the subconscious; that is only possible if you know what you are searching for and are determined to do so. And as far as those psychological studies into 'subconscious mental registration' go, it doesn't apply to every individual.

I completely agree on that.

I really never noticed such scenes until it was pointed out to me.
I can't see how my brain is corrupted in any way after watching Disney movies for years and years. I came to know about intercourse when I was an adult enough and it was quiet SHOCKING to me. Like I never even thought of it or that it would be in that way, so if Diseny's plan was to do as what you said, it failed because I child would never notice such drawings.

However, what their plans is, what they want to do... its everywhere and anywhere. Not just Disney, but other cartoon channels too.

Sometimes, ALLAH breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes, ALLAH allows pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes, ALLAH sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes, ALLAH takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything HE gave us.

When Allah leads you to the edge of difficulty... either ALLAH will catch you when you fall or ALLAH will teach you how to fly! =]

Please make them strong ya Allah...

Romeesa-chan...<3

Offline $tyli$h Executive

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2011, 03:49:40 pm »
I completely agree on that.

I really never noticed such scenes until it was pointed out to me.
I can't see how my brain is corrupted in any way after watching Disney movies for years and years. I came to know about intercourse when I was an adult enough and it was quiet SHOCKING to me. Like I never even thought of it or that it would be in that way, so if Diseny's plan was to do as what you said, it failed because I child would never notice such drawings.

However, what their plans is, what they want to do... its everywhere and anywhere. Not just Disney, but other cartoon channels too.

As explained in the introduction of the video, its the subconscious mind. You'll not 'notice' such subliminal messages, but your subconscious mind will pick it up. Well, thankfully, you were quite immune to such conditioning, but many children fall prey to such subliminal conditioning.

Offline Shoshou..Mony

• Retired Admin~!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • I WILL make a change inshAllah. =]
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2011, 03:53:24 pm »
As explained in the introduction of the video, its the subconscious mind. You'll not 'notice' such subliminal messages, but your subconscious mind will pick it up. Well, thankfully, you were quite immune to such conditioning, but many children fall prey to such subliminal conditioning.

Most cartoons are a waste of time ANYWAYS.
I'd prefer it if my children watch cartoon but not all the time. Only certain cartoons which I'll pick and the spend the rest of their day doing something more useful like playing sports. :P

Sometimes, ALLAH breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes, ALLAH allows pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes, ALLAH sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes, ALLAH takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything HE gave us.

When Allah leads you to the edge of difficulty... either ALLAH will catch you when you fall or ALLAH will teach you how to fly! =]

Please make them strong ya Allah...

Romeesa-chan...<3

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2011, 03:54:18 pm »

I was just gonna type that down. :P