Author Topic: La MODE ~ Ok seriously no boys allowed here or you shall wear a pink dress.  (Read 14541 times)

Offline Malak

• SF Farseer
  • A warm smile is the universal language of kindness
Now that I wear Abaya ,I'm not that Stylish you see ::) xP

Hmm I'm just creative with my Scarfs' colors as well as my Bags/Purses ,so ya.

Accessories I love to wear them but sometimes they bug me you see which is why I only wear them on Special occasions or whenever I remember I have a whole box of them ::)

I like to wear dresses but you see mine are "Fancy" ones so I only wear them for special occasions like weddings or really important gatherings.

Skirts and high heels are what I HATE THE MOST  even though they suit me I just don't feel comfortable wearing them =.=  *I only have ONE skirt anyway ::) *

hmm so yeah.

The only problem I have is that my ears are sensitive to everything except gold so I cant wear others for a very long time but I still do sometimes  ::)

I dont like high heels either, I cant walk plus I dont feel comfortable in them :P

I dont have colorful scarfs only black or white and maybe a few with some design but thats also in balck/white :D
If you are a man who degrades women then allow me to respectfully remind you that you came from ONE

Reminder to myself: Stop worrying and start working

SF magazine 2012 - Download here

Offline The Golden Girl =D

• Without Allah I'm nothing <3
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Ain't Nothin worth your tears =D
    • www.thegoldengirl157.blogspot.com
The only problem I have is that my ears are sensitive to everything except gold so I cant wear others for a very long time but I still do sometimes  ::)

I dont like high heels either, I cant walk plus I dont feel comfortable in them :P

I dont have colorful scarfs only black or white and maybe a few with some design but thats also in balck/white :D

LOL xD

I know right !!! so Annoying ::)

Nice , Most of mine are Pink or something , My Abaya has a little color of pink/Purple on it that's why ::) :P
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest(13:28)

Please, Don't forget to Include GG in your Prayers =D

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
  • "Be the person you want to meet."
@ang3l- Even gold irritates my ears, so I wear them only fer special occasions like wedding and parties.

@GG- I hate skirts too. :P
Download SF Magazine 2012 here.

Offline The Golden Girl =D

• Without Allah I'm nothing <3
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Ain't Nothin worth your tears =D
    • www.thegoldengirl157.blogspot.com
Nice 8)

EDIT : Who here hates Dresses ?
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 03:27:58 pm by ~ The Golden Girl ~ »
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest(13:28)

Please, Don't forget to Include GG in your Prayers =D

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
^Spam Mistress :P

Offline Banana

• Global Moderator
  • SF Master
  • The Dancin' Banana
Pink dress for boys? ROFL!  :D
Save Mars...it's the only habitable planet that doesn't have schools ;D

***exam***

i am not much of a fashion fan !! i wear what want :P

i LOVE dresses  and  HATE  stiletto heels   ! i dont mind platform or block heels  but i hardly wear them as i dont like walking in them !

i madly love any empire line stuff be it dress or top or kurti or anything !  i think it suits me most !

1 thing i find really weird is that people thing black footwear goes with every outfit !! heck it doesn't

I just cant bare and see any thing blingy stuff

earrings are my favorite in accessories  one day i want to own an entire wardrobe of earrings    

:'(  the worst part of the entire thing is  i am not allowed to shop much hence have only a tiny collection of clothes and accessories  :'( :'( :'(

Offline iluvme

• Smile, the world will smile back. :)
  • SF Farseer
Trust me I'm not the least bit interested in clothes/accessories and stuff. My mom occasionally wonders if her eldest child is a girl. Its not that I don't care, I just don't understand why one has to take all the pains. No offense meant to anyone. :D
Even then, what I wear I HAVE to make sure that it IS properly worn and stuff.

Once in a blue moon when I get interested (mostly in shoes) I go on a shopping spree. :D
I believe in killing the messenger. Know why? It sends  message.
~Damon Salvatore~

***exam***

Trust me I'm not the least bit interested in clothes/accessories and stuff. My mom occasionally wonders if her eldest child is a girl. Its not that I don't care, I just don't understand why one has to take all the pains. No offense meant to anyone. :D
Even then, what I wear I HAVE to make sure that it IS properly worn and stuff.

Once in a blue moon when I get interested (mostly in shoes) I go on a shopping spree. :D

about the  bold part ! u atleat take care of that ! my mom is tired of telling me to wash and  iron my clothes   :P :P

Offline iluvme

• SF Farseer
about the  bold part ! u atleat take care of that ! my mom is tired of telling me to wash and  iron my clothes   :P :P

Wash, the washing machine does that for me ;)
Iron, I usually iron ONLY my school uniform. My Abayas end up getting burnt if I iron them, so I don't. My shawls don't need ironing. :D
~Damon Salvatore~

***exam***

Wash, the washing machine does that for me ;)
Iron, I usually iron ONLY my school uniform. My Abayas end up getting burnt if I iron them, so I don't. My shawls don't need ironing. :D

lol ! i am too lazy to put them in the machine hence my clothes end up  getting washed once or twice a month :P
oh lucky u ! i have loads of clotton type of clothes so i have to give it for ironing  which i never :P

Offline iluvme

• SF Farseer
lol ! i am too lazy to put them in the machine hence my clothes end up  getting washed once or twice a month :P
oh lucky u ! i have loads of clotton type of clothes so i have to give it for ironing  which i never :P

I'm assuming TWO wardrobes full of clothes. If you wash your clothes only twice a month. *cringe* :P
~Damon Salvatore~

***exam***

I'm assuming TWO wardrobes full of clothes. If you wash your clothes only twice a month. *cringe* :P

haha no only one wardrobe   :'( :'(    haha thats how every one reacts  :-[  :P :P

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
In my family, I have the least no. of clothes. But, even in that less pile. . . I have what I love. :P

***exam***

In my family, I have the least no. of clothes. But, even in that less pile. . . I have what I love. :P

that is the important !!

my likes and dislikes keeps changing !! so i am in desperate need of changing my entire wardrobe often  :P :P :-X