Author Topic: La MODE ~ Ok seriously no boys allowed here or you shall wear a pink dress.  (Read 14542 times)

Offline Shoshou..Mony

• Retired Admin~!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • I WILL make a change inshAllah. =]

Okay I made the new thread girls! :D

So I basically wear the hijab BUT I always take very good care of what I wear. As long as I'm wearing something decent, I don't mind following fashion.

I LOVE creating my own way of fashion! Usually all my friends go crazy seeing my clothes and my style alhamdolilah. I was asked even by my own principal/manger at school about my secrets. ;D :D

Even if some girls wear the abaya I'm sure you get into family gatherings or only girls' parties so still this thread is useful!

Okay so these are some of my thoughts in fashion :

1)I dislike wearing many colors or not matching whatever I'm wearing.

2)I love wearing black, white and red together. They always match.

3)The bag, shoes and scarf always match for me. They usually share the same colors.

4)I love dresses and skirts A LOT. I usually wear knee-height skirts with leggings under it but VERY THICK leggings still at times I wear very long boots on top of the leggings not become tight on the skin, but if only with girls leggings would be enough.

5)LEGGINGS! YES, to all girls who wear hijab or who do not wear hijab..you girls need to know the difference! Leggings are NOT pants and its one of the biggest fashion mistake is that you wear the leggings as pants.

I repeat, they are NOT pants and they look very ugly being worn with a shirt only. A long top or a skirt/dress can be worn on top of them.

6)I like belts! Belts on top of very loose and long chemise(shirts) look AWESOME and very decent.

7)If you are fat, avoid wearing skinny jeans because they make you look fatter.

8)I like weirdness. I know you all that so I never wear a skinny pant and a plain shirt only. I have to make myself different, so I wear a mini-skirt on top of the jeans for example.

Okay, once I remember more stuff..I'll share them with you.
Now share your style LADIES! :D

Sometimes, ALLAH breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes, ALLAH allows pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes, ALLAH sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes, ALLAH takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything HE gave us.

When Allah leads you to the edge of difficulty... either ALLAH will catch you when you fall or ALLAH will teach you how to fly! =]

Please make them strong ya Allah...

Romeesa-chan...<3

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
  • "Be the person you want to meet."
I typed down a long post but then ERROR. >____________________<

I HATE re-typing! :P

First and foremost, AMAZING thread <333 :D :D :D

LOVE THE TITLE <33333333333333333333333333 ;D

I always wear abaya when I go out so it's all simple. :P
I usually dress up when with ma gals. :D

I LOVE LOVE LOVE buying shoes, purses and shellas!

Fav color fer dressing up: BLACK

Fav design: Polka dot <333

I love buying accessory stuff but I cannot wear them due to having extra-sensitive skin.  :-[

That's all I remember fer now. :P

Edit: I do not like wearing skirts as it doesn't go with my body shape! :P

ps- I do LOVE yer style! ;)
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 11:14:58 pm by Romeesa Chan »
Download SF Magazine 2012 here.

Offline Shoshou..Mony

• Retired Admin~!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
That's because I re-posted the thread. :P
Sorry ROMEESA-chan. =X

I used to work this year and the school was only girls schools so I had to change what I'm wearing on DAILY basis. I rarely hang out with guys, or basically I don't hang out with them at all. :P So all my outings are with girls, so I still must get dressed up well. 8)

My fav color is BLACK also. :P :O Almost 3/4 of my clothes are black. LOL. Although, I'm not an EMO.
I don't wear only black though, I have to wear another color with it but in my clothes, black must be there.

Black : The king of Fashion.  8)

Aiiiiii I forgot to mention about my accessories. ;D LOL, you believe it..I wear like over 50/40 bands and usually I love wearing many stuff with my watch on the other hand. Accessories are cool.

BUT if you have very sensitive skin then wear silver. Just one silver bracelet or wring. It's light and looks good also. =]

And let me borrow one of your shoes. :P High heels kill though. :P You wear high heels?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 11:18:08 pm by SpongeBob-Mony »

Sometimes, ALLAH takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything HE gave us.

When Allah leads you to the edge of difficulty... either ALLAH will catch you when you fall or ALLAH will teach you how to fly! =]

Romeesa-chan...<3

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
That's because I re-posted the thread. :P
Sorry ROMEESA-chan. =X

I used to work this year and the school was only girls schools so I had to change what I'm wearing on DAILY basis. I rarely hang out with guys, or basically I don't hang out with them at all. :P So all my outings are with girls, so I still must get dressed up well. 8)

My fav color is BLACK also. :P :O Almost 3/4 of my clothes are black. LOL. Although, I'm not an EMO.
I don't wear only black though, I have to wear another color with it but in my clothes, black must be there.

Black : The king of Fashion.  8)

Aiiiiii I forgot to mention about my accessories. ;D LOL, you believe it..I wear like over 50/40 bands and usually I love wearing many stuff with my watch on the other hand. Accessories are cool.

BUT if you have very sensitive skin then wear silver. Just one silver bracelet or wring. It's light and looks good also. =]

LOOOL XD

It's okay! :P

(Y) I agree. :D

By the way, Japan has reallyyyyy nice clothes! :P :D
I usually ask my Dad to get me stuffs from there! :D

Hi5! Black with any other color is a BOMB. :D
Hahahaha! I ain't EMO too! :P

Hahaha! It's TOO sensitive. I cannot even wear gold.  :-[

PS- IMP NOTE: Always dress up according to yer body shape. :P

http://www.style-makeover-hq.com/body-shape.html

;D

Offline Shoshou..Mony

• Retired Admin~!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
Japan? Your dad goes there? :D Japan is one of the countries I wish to visit BUT I do not wish to go there for swinging(earthquakes). :-X

Awwww...not even gold? Do you make it tight? Try making it lose whatever acc you are wearing. What about necklaces? Can you wear long sleeve t-shirts.

And wow! Awesome website. I'll let my sister read that! Jazka Allah kahir, a very useful one indeed.

Yes, our body shape is very important when it comes to dressings.

Romeesa-chan...<3

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
Japan? Your dad goes there? :D Japan is one of the countries I wish to visit BUT I do not wish to go there for swinging(earthquakes). :-X

Awwww...not even gold? Do you make it tight? Try making it lose whatever acc you are wearing. What about necklaces? Can you wear long sleeve t-shirts.

And wow! Awesome website. I'll let my sister read that! Jazka Allah kahir, a very useful one indeed.

Yes, our body shape is very important when it comes to dressings.

Yupe! I know!!! I was gonna go this summer but cos of the earth-quake stuff. . .I couldn't. :(
IA Khair! :D

Nope!
If I wear more than an hour. . .I started getting rashes no matter if it's lose or tight. :(
Necklace NO WAY. :O
I do wear! :D

Welcome!!! :D

Offline Shoshou..Mony

• Retired Admin~!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
Yupe! I know!!! I was gonna go this summer but cos of the earth-quake stuff. . .I couldn't. :(
IA Khair! :D

Nope!
If I wear more than an hour. . .I started getting rashes no matter if it's lose or tight. :(
Necklace NO WAY. :O
I do wear! :D

Welcome!!! :D

It's not all damaged. There are many cities fine there. IsA.

Okay if you wear long sleeves that you can wear the accessories on top of them and if you are wearing t-shirt with a collar than put the necklace on the top of it. Ever tried it?

And yea, I know about sensitive skin because my mom is like that but only if she gets in the sun. =/

Romeesa-chan...<3

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
It's not all damaged. There are many cities fine there. IsA.

Okay if you wear long sleeves that you can wear the accessories on top of them and if you are wearing t-shirt with a collar than put the necklace on the top of it. Ever tried it?

And yea, I know about sensitive skin because my mom is like that but only if she gets in the sun. =/

I know. My Dad is there right now. Mama didn't have the heart to send me there. :P

I did! :P I can't wear ear-rings fer more than an hour. :(

I am always like that! :P

Offline Shoshou..Mony

• Retired Admin~!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
I know. My Dad is there right now. Mama didn't have the heart to send me there. :P

I did! :P I can't wear ear-rings fer more than an hour. :(

I am always like that! :P

LOOOOOL. My mom didn't have the heart to send me or send herself to USA after BinLanden being killed. :P She thought many terrorism will happen there. My dad is going in Sept inshAllah and he is convincing my mom to go with him but she is refusing. Mothers. ::) :P <3

Awwww, it's alright. Accessories are not that important anyways. As they are called 'accessories' just something 'extra' not in need. =]

For pants I really love LEE and Wrangler. Those two brands almost live FOREVER! :O They are of AWESOME quality mashAllah.

Romeesa-chan...<3

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
LOOOOOL. My mom didn't have the heart to send me or send herself to USA after BinLanden being killed. :P She thought many terrorism will happen there. My dad is going in Sept inshAllah and he is convincing my mom to go with him but she is refusing. Mothers. ::) :P <3

Awwww, it's alright. Accessories are not that important anyways. As they are called 'accessories' just something 'extra' not in need. =]

For pants I really love LEE and Wrangler. Those two brands almost live FOREVER! :O They are of AWESOME quality mashAllah.

Ikr? :P Mothers <3 :P

:D

Really?! :O Never heard of it. :P

I love Forever21! :P
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 12:02:55 am by Romeesa Chan »

Offline Shoshou..Mony

• Retired Admin~!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
@Romeesa, Never heard of what?

I never heard of Forever21. :P

So you only wear black scarfs? All my scarfs are colorful. :D
And you wear high heels?

Romeesa-chan...<3

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
Try having group chats. Girlish talks don't reach my head anyway. I won't wear pink. =/
We'll make yuh wear! :P

@Mony- OMG. Really?! :P

I like Mangos too! :D :P

Hahahaha! I have thousands of colored shellas.... even yellow! :P

Yupe I do but only fer special occasions! :D Wbu? :P
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 12:13:16 am by Romeesa Chan »

Offline Shoshou..Mony

• Retired Admin~!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
We'll make yuh wear! :P

@Mony- OMG. Really?! :P

I like Mangos too! :D :P

Hahahaha! I thousands of colored shellas.... even yellow! :P

Yupe I do but only fer special occasions! :D Wbu? :P

I know Mango, it's a good one though I never bought from it.

Do you have this in UAE a store called Centre Point or City Plaza?

Aiii shellas are scarfs? LOL, didn't know that. Same here, we have hundreds of scarfs. I'm telling you..my wardrobe will break soon. =X
Yellow? What's so special about yellow? :P

And yea, same here. Only in occasions but I must say..it kills.  :-[

Romeesa-chan...<3

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
I know Mango, it's a good one though I never bought from it.

Do you have this in UAE a store called Centre Point or City Plaza?

Aiii shellas are scarfs? LOL, didn't know that. Same here, we have hundreds of scarfs. I'm telling you..my wardrobe will break soon. =X
Yellow? What's so special about yellow? :P

And yea, same here. Only in occasions but I must say..it kills.  :-[

I never bought either. It looks good from outside. :P

ZARA is a really nice shop <333

Shellas are different from scarves. Shellas are long and rectangular while scarves are square shaped. :P
I meant I have all colors including yellow!!! Hehehehe! :P

Ikr?! I wore fer my interview and my feet were in PAIN. :P

Offline Shoshou..Mony

• Retired Admin~!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
I never bought either. It looks good from outside. :P

ZARA is a really nice shop <333

Shellas are different from scarves. Shellas are long and rectangular while scarves are square shaped. :P
I meant I have all colors including yellow!!! Hehehehe! :P

Ikr?! I wore fer my interview and my feet were in PAIN. :P

LOOOOL. I thought you buy from it. :P Yes, Zara is good.

Oh! I never knew that! I wear Shellas then not scarfs.
Again, what's so special about yellow? :P

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL yes, I wore it in a meeting and I went home not feeling my feet from pain. :-X
Such a loser who created the high heels! Why couldn't he create it for guys instead? Isn't birth-pain enough for us? ::) :P

Romeesa-chan...<3