Author Topic: SF Rules 2013  (Read 20709 times)

Offline Janicewews

• Janna
    • cry from the heart
cry from the heart
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2014, 05:32:16 am »
President of Ukraine Poroshenko said that the country daily spends $ 6.3 million (100 million USD ) for a special operation in the south- east of Ukraine , reports Tass.
How am I tired of it ! Lord, when will it all end ?! Excuse me, if not the topic , the cry of the soul !

Offline astarmathsandphysics

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
Re: SF Rules 2013
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2014, 11:44:09 am »
Money goes further down there.
The US is responsible for about half the world's defence spending and the UK has a bigger defence budget than Russia, though Russia has a far bigger military.

Offline saleemuae

• Leading Manufacturer Of Trampolines and Trampoline Parts In China
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2015, 08:42:19 am »
What is this you are sharing a irregular post on your thread i think it is just wasting of time of the user.

Offline XEvilBestsib

• XEvilBestsibHK
Admin or somebody, can you help?..
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2018, 02:23:27 pm »
Can anybody give me working XEvil software??
It is best captchas solver, including Google ReCaptcha.

Im so need it for my online shop!
Already found hardware key for it:
3O1AllSstu5ZyPriRw_sib

But dont know, how to use it.
Thank for everybody, and sorry for my english!

PM me if you know anything, I can pay.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • A Star Maths and Physics
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2018, 10:54:28 pm »
No idea.
Nothing can save you now!

Offline EddieMep

• EddieMepHR
Amazing african A** .
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2019, 06:56:44 pm »
To the Rhythm of the Music – An Erotic Story"Forget Jenna!" Doug snapped. "That girl looks like she's leaving!""Hmmm," Jenna moaned. "I took them off, just before I came to see you at the bar. See how bad I want you?"April 20, 2017

I gasped around her precious little nipple when I felt her hand in my hair as she shoved her chest into my face. I sucked as much of her breast into my mouth as I could and was rewarded with another of those adorable whimpers. Doug was still teasing her other nipple and had mover her blonde hair to the side and was kissing the soft skin of her neck. Jenna reached back with her arm and wrapped it around his head, urging him to continue."I'm serious, I'm going to cum," I replied, the familiar fire bubbling up inside my pleasure centers.His nose twitched. He... smelled something. Something pleasant. And his heart sank as he recognized it."Why don't you let John hold that and we'll go into the other room," he suggested.

Offline bennieidots

• bennieidotsOB
SF Rules 2013
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2019, 06:30:50 pm »
Will these still be accurate with the new starter rules? I want to start using the new playmats, but its hard to lose the info from the ones I usually use. These seem a nice middle ground.

Offline Sharonvof

• CarsCatLZCU
SF Rules 2013
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2019, 07:04:00 pm »
can anyone guide me as to how to make user specific rules....i mean i know how to make global rules but not specifically to a single user?

Regards

___
XEvil 4.0: perfect CAPTCHA's breaker, included Google ReCaptcha-2!
1fatp8uh3k5159596

Offline AmberAlold

• AmberAloldGO
Amazing really babes BBW ?
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2019, 10:56:38 am »
"Oh relax," Cassidy replied, with a teasing slap of my shoulder. "Didn't you enjoy last night?""What are you two going to do today?" Jason asked as they ate breakfast.Elly cupped her chin in her hand and forced Ia to look her in the eye. The catgirl's ears were perky. She was excited. Her eyes were half-lidded with pleasure, and Ia wondered if she was actually orgasming right now.I turned to look at him and rolled my eyes. "You tell me. This was your idea, oh mighty hunter!"

We arrived at the nightclub and met Chris and Melissa. Chris was looking sharp in a pair of skinny legged trousers and a fitted long-sleeve shirt that highlighted his very tone figure. Melissa was an absolute sight to see…. She was rocking a fitted red blouse with a high collar that sexily exposed her shapely shoulders and hugged her chest area fastening at her lower back. Her top had a large diamond opening in the middle of her chest exposing her luscious cleavage, and with the back of her blouse exposing her entire back, it was clear that she like my wife was wearing no bra, it was very evident seeing how snug her skirt was that Melissa wasn’t wearing any underwear either. Melissa was killing it in a pair of red patent leather “*censored*-me” pumps to round off her sultry attire. We met and headed to the restaurant portion of the club and as we prepared to sit, Lynn suggested that we start the swap early and sit with the other’s spouse. Chris jumped at the opportunity and assumed his place next to my wife, and I happily sat next to Melissa. The couples sat together across from the other allowing each to witness how their respective spouse with their new partner. There was definitely a lot of sexual tension in the air but there was almost as much apprehension surrounding us as well. Throughout dinner, it was evident that both Chris and Lynn were playing with each other under the table. As for me and Melissa, she had pulled my c**k out of my pants and been stroking me off and on through dinner. My left hand and fingers spent most of the night up Melissa’s skirt and in between her legs playing with her pussy. As I played with Melissa through dinner, I got turned on both by playing with Melissa’s pussy and seeing how erect my wife’s nipples were as Chris played with her. Melissa’s top was so snuggly fit that her nipples couldn’t hide the fact that like my wife, she was enjoying what was happening to her under the table. It seemed that she had changed up the jewelry on her pussy lips, instead of the barbell over the hood of her clit, she had what felt like a small hoop on one of her vulva lips and a tiny chain with a charm that felt like a heart…. I couldn’t tell for sure, but I sure looked forward to finding out for sure. Through dinner, we playfully threw out sexual innuendos that heightened the tension flowing between us. As the second and third bottles of wine emptied, I realized that inhibitions were lowering by the minuteJan pulled back from Kent, and gazed up at him. They stared at one another a moment, then Kent tilted his head slightly in my direction. Janet dropped her head to his prick and gave him one more loving suck. Before her lips even left his shaft, her right hand grasped my c**k around the base. Without looking up at me, she examined my c**k closely. She rubbed me against her cheek, letting the tip of my prick brush her lips. Movement to her left distracted her for a second. A quick glance told that it was Anne taking a position on her knees before Kent. Looking down, I watched Janet swallow my c**k at nearly the same instant that Anne's sweet lips engulfed Kent's. My eyes darted back and forth between Anne and Janet. Both women fascinated me. I had long fantasized about Janet's beautiful lips on my c**k. I was equally enthralled watching my wife perform such an intimate act upon another man, especially my best friend. Jan and Anne glanced at each other several times; I could see Anne smiling around a mouthful of Kent's c**k. Both girls giggled to each other."Well, she's certainly growing up, isn't she?" he said, shaking his head.Quietly John got up from the sofa where he was sitting, rearranging his c**k in his pants as he made his way over to the bar. He could clearly see Mr. Henderson's tongue as it slithered all over Kelly's pussy, diving into her, teasing her clit. He watched carefully as Mr. Henderson sucked on Kelly's pussy lips, pulling on them with his teeth, then doing the same to her protruding clit.

Offline Sharonvof

• CarsCatLZCU
Ford Mustang 2019 Blue 2.3L
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2019, 02:54:08 pm »

Ford Mustang 2019 Blue 2.3L vin: 1FATP8UH3K5159596

Lot sold for   20900

Auction:    I buy fast

Lot number: 28658375

Date of sale: 12.05.2019

Year: 2019

VIN: 1FATP8UH3K5159596

Condition: Run and Drive

Engine: 2.3L I4 N

Mileage: 827 miles (Actual)

Seller: Avis Budget Group

Documents: CLEAR (Florida)

Estimated Retail Value:

Transmission: Automatic

Body color: Blue

Drive: Rear Wheel Drive

Fuel: Gasoline

Keys: Present

Notes: Not specified

All of this means that the 2019 GT350 has more grip to maximize performance, especially at high speeds. Outside of performance upgrades, the GT350 now offers a B&O stereo and two new shades of blue.
KEY POINTS
Until the GT500 lands later this year, it’s the brawniest Mustang you can buy
Source: Ford Motor Co.
CNBC | Mack Hogan

1fatp8uh3k5159596

Offline Sharonvof

• CarsCatLZCU
1FATP8UH3K5159596 Ford Mustang 2019 Blue 2.3L
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2019, 02:11:16 am »

Ford Mustang 2019 Blue 2.3L vin: 1FATP8UH3K5159596

Lot sold for   20900

Auction:    I buy fast

Lot number: 28658375

Date of sale: 12.05.2019

Year: 2019

VIN: 1FATP8UH3K5159596

Condition: Run and Drive

Engine: 2.3L I4 N

Mileage: 827 miles (Actual)

Seller: Avis Budget Group

Documents: CLEAR (Florida)

Estimated Retail Value:

Transmission: Automatic

Body color: Blue

Drive: Rear Wheel Drive

Fuel: Gasoline

Keys: Present

Notes: Not specified

The aforementioned 5.2-liter V-8 is a flat-plane crank motor. Unlike a traditionally rumbly American V-8, the “Voodoo” motor is laid out like a Ferrari V-8. It’s a more balanced and exotic way to build a motor, allowing the GT350 to rev to a stratospheric 8,200 revolutions per minute redline. Not only does that make it pull hard long after most engines would have run out of breath, but it also makes the engine note amazing.
There’s also a track mode, which opens up the full throatiness of the exhaust, increases stiffness and tells the traction and stability control systems only to intervene in dire circumstances. It’s a sophisticated and capable track weapon, capable of feats far beyond the reaches of the average buyer.
Source: Ford Motor Co.
The Ford Mustang Shelby GT350
Next up, Ford re-tuned the suspension and magnetic dampers. Magnetic dampers allow the GT350 to stiffen the suspension for better performance on the track but soften up to handle potholes and bumps for street driving.

1FATP8UH3K5159596

1fatp8uh3k5159596