Author Topic: Best wedding proposal ever~!  (Read 12618 times)

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
  • "Be the person you want to meet."
Re: Best wedding proposal ever~!
« Reply #90 on: July 04, 2011, 06:55:00 pm »
Till that time when the Prince turns into a princess and the princess turns into a prince..I'll still have my belief that it is the man's task.

Please do educate me when that story of yours happen. =] You must be very handsome that they girl would be the one proposing. :P

@Romeesa, you and I..can't ever disagree because we are almost one! :D

Very true! :D
Download SF Magazine 2012 here.

***exam***

« Reply #91 on: July 04, 2011, 07:24:05 pm »
wow !! what the hell was that !! it was awesome and stuff ! but  very much fake for a marriage proposal !!!!

something like that  the dancing, singing , best friends etc would be best if done on some special day like birthday !!!

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
  • "Be the person you want to meet."
« Reply #92 on: July 04, 2011, 07:25:48 pm »
wow !! what the hell was that !! it was awesome and stuff ! but  very much fake for a marriage proposal !!!!

something like that  the dancing, singing , best friends etc would be best if done on some special day like birthday !!!

Haha. True. :P
Download SF Magazine 2012 here.

Offline Malak

• SF Farseer
  • A warm smile is the universal language of kindness
« Reply #93 on: July 04, 2011, 07:27:09 pm »
A girl proposing a guy would be lilttle awwkward....
I mean it just doesnt suit a girl to go and propose a guy...  ::)
If you are a man who degrades women then allow me to respectfully remind you that you came from ONE

Reminder to myself: Stop worrying and start working

SF magazine 2012 - Download here

Offline Chingoo

• Prima Donna u__u
  • SF Senior Citizen
  • RAWR
« Reply #94 on: July 04, 2011, 07:41:57 pm »
Hmm, coming from a girl...firstly, wth with the tears hon? There's water scarcity all over the world and you go on draining yourself ::) Secondly, I don't date and stuffs so there's no probability of me being proposed like anything all xDD But if I were in the girl's shoes, I'd definitely not enjoy this because I'd prefer a surprise that is between the two of us (finding a ring in the flowers he brings me, etc) rather than the entire hotel staff going bonkers on me. xD
All that is on earth will perish:
But will abide (forever) the Face of thy Lord--full of Majesty, Bounty & Honor.
Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?

Qura'n, Chapter 55: The Beneficent, Verses 26-28

Offline Malak

• SF Farseer
« Reply #95 on: July 04, 2011, 08:23:47 pm »
Hmm, coming from a girl...firstly, wth with the tears hon? There's water scarcity all over the world and you go on draining yourself ::) Secondly, I don't date and stuffs so there's no probability of me being proposed like anything all xDD But if I were in the girl's shoes, I'd definitely not enjoy this because I'd prefer a surprise that is between the two of us (finding a ring in the flowers he brings me, etc) rather than the entire hotel staff going bonkers on me. xD
Haha LOLL....
Yeah I prefer privacy too..I would want it to be the moment we can cherish forever  ::)
If you are a man who degrades women then allow me to respectfully remind you that you came from ONE

Offline Shoshou..Mony

• Retired Admin~!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • I WILL make a change inshAllah. =]
« Reply #96 on: July 04, 2011, 09:19:27 pm »
So looking at ALL the girls who posted in this thread..I must assume that females don't enjoy such proposals but rather a more private and simple one.

Looking at ALL the guys who posted in that thread..most of them seem to like the idea of proposing to a girl in such way.

Conclusion :

Men like showing off, while women don't. :P

Sometimes, ALLAH breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes, ALLAH allows pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes, ALLAH sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes, ALLAH takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything HE gave us.

When Allah leads you to the edge of difficulty... either ALLAH will catch you when you fall or ALLAH will teach you how to fly! =]

Please make them strong ya Allah...

Romeesa-chan...<3

Offline Most UniQue™

• Global Moderator
  • SF Farseer
« Reply #97 on: July 04, 2011, 09:25:22 pm »
So looking at ALL the girls who posted in this thread..I must assume that females don't enjoy such proposals but rather a more private and simple one.

Looking at ALL the guys who posted in that thread..most of them seem to like the idea of proposing to a girl in such way.

Conclusion :

I hvnt watch it yet so no ideas given so you cnt judge how I am :P :P

Offline Shoshou..Mony

• Retired Admin~!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #98 on: July 04, 2011, 09:27:44 pm »
I hvnt watch it yet so no ideas given so you cnt judge how I am :P :P

You belong to the same species I judged, that is, MEN. :P

Sometimes, ALLAH takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything HE gave us.

When Allah leads you to the edge of difficulty... either ALLAH will catch you when you fall or ALLAH will teach you how to fly! =]

Romeesa-chan...<3

Offline Most UniQue™

• Global Moderator
  • SF Farseer
« Reply #99 on: July 04, 2011, 09:40:54 pm »

but everyone has got different qualities and personalities :P :P

some may show off n some not ::)

Offline Crooked

• The Psycho Lunatic.
  • Global Moderator
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #100 on: July 04, 2011, 09:41:34 pm »

This is what some women do. Judge a book by its cover.
<3 La Ilaha Illa-Allah Muhammad Rasul Allah. <3

Offline Chingoo

• Prima Donna u__u
  • SF Senior Citizen
  • RAWR
« Reply #101 on: July 04, 2011, 09:42:03 pm »

Conclusion :

Agreed! :D

In the book Men are from Mars and Women are From Venus, the authors pointed that typical women see what a man gives by the number of things he does for her, and not the material value of those actions--while typical men see what he's given by the material value of what he gave. For example: if a guy gives his girl a car for her birthday, he'll be like 'this must count like 50 points! I don't have to come home early for at least forty more days'. Whereas a girl will consider it 1 point, and if he doesn't come home on time for forty days that's actually -39 points xDD Things you can do for a girl don't revolve around giving gifts and taking out on expensive dates, if she really loves you anyway. A kiss on the cheek, a hug, swaying with her across the room or complimenting her count as 4 points altogether. :D

So yeah. ;D We rock. :P
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 09:43:41 pm by Chingoo »
All that is on earth will perish:
But will abide (forever) the Face of thy Lord--full of Majesty, Bounty & Honor.
Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?

Qura'n, Chapter 55: The Beneficent, Verses 26-28

Offline Malak

• SF Farseer
« Reply #102 on: July 04, 2011, 10:40:17 pm »

In the book Men are from Mars and Women are From Venus, the authors pointed that typical women see what a man gives by the number of things he does for her, and not the material value of those actions--while typical men see what he's given by the material value of what he gave. For example: if a guy gives his girl a car for her birthday, he'll be like 'this must count like 50 points! I don't have to come home early for at least forty more days'. Whereas a girl will consider it 1 point, and if he doesn't come home on time for forty days that's actually -39 points xDD Things you can do for a girl don't revolve around giving gifts and taking out on expensive dates, if she really loves you anyway. A kiss on the cheek, a hug, swaying with her across the room or complimenting her count as 4 points altogether. :D

Exactly.... :D

Offline Shoshou..Mony

• Retired Admin~!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #103 on: July 05, 2011, 12:18:56 am »

Awesomeness! So even this was written in internationally sold books. :D

Which just..proves my correct conclusion.

And for doing something like that..later on a man considers the woman to be the one spending all of his money, while in fact..all what every woman want is just affection and love. =] <3

Romeesa-chan...<3

Offline Malak

• SF Farseer
« Reply #104 on: July 05, 2011, 12:32:05 am »
Awesomeness! So even this was written in internationally sold books. :D

Which just..proves my correct conclusion.

And for doing something like that..later on a man considers the woman to be the one spending all of his money, while in fact..all what every woman want is just affection and love. =] <3
Yeah..But not every woman is like that..There are some weird wives who want their hubby to get all the money of the world and give it to them...(I have come across a few :P )
It shocks me...Like cmon he works his butt off all day and you still want more..be happy with what you have..  ::)
Thats when the guy is the poor one ... :D
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 12:33:59 am by ang3l »