Author Topic: Lessons 1 >> 9 ~  (Read 33894 times)

Offline iluvme

• Smile, the world will smile back. :)
  • SF Farseer
Re: Brought me to tears...=] Lesson 6 ~ Paid IN FULL
« Reply #180 on: July 13, 2011, 10:32:15 pm »
Thank YOU for reading! I shared your LILI story in my page two days ago. :D

:) Great.
I believe in killing the messenger. Know why? It sends  message.
~Damon Salvatore~

Offline Shoshou..Mony

• Retired Admin~!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • I WILL make a change inshAllah. =]
« Reply #181 on: July 13, 2011, 11:20:50 pm »
I am doing fine, just fine...

I'm doing fine too. Thanks for asking. :P

How is the situation in Pakistan ?

Sometimes, ALLAH breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes, ALLAH allows pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes, ALLAH sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes, ALLAH takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything HE gave us.

When Allah leads you to the edge of difficulty... either ALLAH will catch you when you fall or ALLAH will teach you how to fly! =]

Please make them strong ya Allah...

Romeesa-chan...<3

Offline Locke Lamora

• SF Master
« Reply #182 on: July 13, 2011, 11:50:09 pm »
I'm doing fine too. Thanks for asking. :P

How is the situation in Pakistan ?

Ana fil Makkah atm, Al7amdolillah...

Pakistan is Pakistan, its good and its bad, its happy and sad, its old politics and new fads, sad stories and teen rads, horrible cuckolds and cads, beautiful trees n green grass, its a land of stark contrast......

Offline Shoshou..Mony

• Retired Admin~!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #183 on: July 13, 2011, 11:52:46 pm »
Ohhhhhh, you are back to Makkah? Will you live there?! :O And man..Makkah is awesome. I can't stop feeling peaceful whenever I go there and stay the night. <3

Is that a poem you created? I must say..that was good. =]
Will there be a war? Why is USA attacking?

Sometimes, ALLAH takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything HE gave us.

When Allah leads you to the edge of difficulty... either ALLAH will catch you when you fall or ALLAH will teach you how to fly! =]

Romeesa-chan...<3

Offline Locke Lamora

• SF Master
« Reply #184 on: July 14, 2011, 12:03:46 am »
Ohhhhhh, you are back to Makkah? Will you live there?! :O And man..Makkah is awesome. I can't stop feeling peaceful whenever I go there and stay the night. <3

Is that a poem you created? I must say..that was good. =]
Will there be a war? Why is USA attacking?

first things first; no... Just here to visit my dad, he works here... and we miss him all the rest of the year...

Yeah just a spur of the moment rap to convey what I feel about my land.....thanks for the compliment! =D

I dunno, but that sees the most likely thing... although the war has been going on for decades, only difference was that the weapons of choice were the media and the idiot-box... now all our countrymen are so numb that when America attacks our lands, kills innocents and bombs homes, all our people do is sit around, actually, I am wrong, the people feel it, but the government sits back on its arse doing nothing and filling up their fat bank accounts(know about Raymond Davis?)... But the public have been made to do that; the average person has only thoughts of the next meal, his overdue debts, how to feed his family, or how to keep living on his mind...

Anyway, that's enough of politics for now; they always give me a headache....

Offline Shoshou..Mony

• Retired Admin~!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #185 on: July 14, 2011, 12:52:26 am »
Why don't you live with your dad in Mekkah? I was just talking to my Pakistani friend and this is what she said :

I'm living in the place where the major firings are going on. Cars are being burned, people are being killed and stuff. Not a single shop or center is open. Nothing. MQM, a political party is responsible for the happenings. Useless rebels. The city is in trouble. =/

Made me feel bad, you know. I no longer know what's happening to the Muslim world, not a country is without a trouble, war or protests.

No, I don't know anything about pak's politics except that it's REAL bad and the government is awful.

So tell me again..who is the attacker? India? USA? Taliban?

And wow dude, you like rap? You are GOOD MASHALLAH! :D You wrote other stuff before? You can share them on the forum if you want. =]

Romeesa-chan...<3

Offline Malak

• Honorary Member
  • SF Farseer
  • A warm smile is the universal language of kindness
« Reply #186 on: July 14, 2011, 12:59:12 pm »
first things first; no... Just here to visit my dad, he works here... and we miss him all the rest of the year...

Yeah just a spur of the moment rap to convey what I feel about my land.....thanks for the compliment! =D

I dunno, but that sees the most likely thing... although the war has been going on for decades, only difference was that the weapons of choice were the media and the idiot-box... now all our countrymen are so numb that when America attacks our lands, kills innocents and bombs homes, all our people do is sit around, actually, I am wrong, the people feel it, but the government sits back on its arse doing nothing and filling up their fat bank accounts(know about Raymond Davis?)... But the public have been made to do that; the average person has only thoughts of the next meal, his overdue debts, how to feed his family, or how to keep living on his mind...

Anyway, that's enough of politics for now; they always give me a headache....
I know I feel so bad :(
USA, i dont wanna say anything  ::) Taking revenge for the 3000 people that were killed in 9/11 and they have killed thousands of pakis and yet they still want to kill more  >:(
and our leaders, what to do with them...@@@ they are not humans, they should be hanged like seriously O_O
I should stop or i dont know what I will say..
If you are a man who degrades women then allow me to respectfully remind you that you came from ONE

Reminder to myself: Stop worrying and start working

SF magazine 2012 - Download here

Offline Shoshou..Mony

• Retired Admin~!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #187 on: July 14, 2011, 01:02:06 pm »
I know I feel so bad :(
USA, i dont wanna say anything  ::) Taking revenge for the 3000 people that were killed in 9/11 and they have killed thousands of pakis and yet they still want to kill more  >:(
and our leaders, what to do with them...@@@ they are not humans, they should be hanged like seriously O_O
I should stop or i dont know what I will say..

That's sad.

And now, everyone not a country is satisfied with their leaders. I am starting to believe that power corrupts.

Romeesa-chan...<3

Offline Malak

• Honorary Member
  • SF Farseer
« Reply #188 on: July 14, 2011, 01:05:50 pm »
That's sad.

And now, everyone not a country is satisfied with their leaders. I am starting to believe that power corrupts.
Yeah, Specifically all Muslim countries :(
If you are a man who degrades women then allow me to respectfully remind you that you came from ONE

Offline Shoshou..Mony

• Retired Admin~!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #189 on: July 14, 2011, 01:11:30 pm »
Yeah, Specifically all Muslim countries :(

Th signs appeared and are still appearing. No more time to lose...I can feel the end is near and Allah knows best.

Romeesa-chan...<3

Offline Malak

• Honorary Member
  • SF Farseer
« Reply #190 on: July 14, 2011, 01:15:42 pm »
Th signs appeared and are still appearing. No more time to lose...I can feel the end is near and Allah knows best.
Ditto

I am watching a program based on the signs and the end, It scares me really
The signs are appearing but most of us dont realize it

Offline Shoshou..Mony

• Retired Admin~!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #191 on: July 14, 2011, 01:23:17 pm »
Ditto

I am watching a program based on the signs and the end, It scares me really
The signs are appearing but most of us dont realize it

You know the whole 2012 theory ? I thought it was stupid but when I read about I found out that the things they expect to happen is all what mentioned in Islam. Like for example they expect the sun to rise from the west?!

Almost all the minor signs are shown already.

If you look at the 2012 theory, most of what the scientists found out was written in Islam 1400 among the signs of day of judgement.

So basically their theory of the world ending soon isn't completely wrong, in fact the stuff they found out might be happening in the near future were all written in our religion.

BUT they can't decide on the date accurately ofc because this Allah knows alone.

I researched this whole 2012 and checked the Islamic view about it. Believe me, no more time to waste.

Just look at how 2011 started and how many stuff happened in it until today. The signs will be coming after each other like a beads falling from a string like what the Prophet pbuh said.

I don't believe in 2012 but I believe in the signs Allah told us will happen which we saw and still seeing these days. =]

Just hope we don't all end up wasting our time doing lifeless stuff in our life instead we should build more in this world, try to improve ourseleves and help spread the words of Allah around. ?

And it is written in the Quran that ONLY the wise people will be seeing the signs, while others will be so busy with the worldly matters and not realizing that the end it near.

Romeesa-chan...<3

Offline The Golden Girl =D

• Without Allah I'm nothing <3
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Ain't Nothin worth your tears =D
    • www.thegoldengirl157.blogspot.com
« Reply #192 on: July 14, 2011, 01:48:48 pm »
^ *Gasps* Wow :o
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest(13:28)

Please, Don't forget to Include GG in your Prayers =D

Offline Malak

• Honorary Member
  • SF Farseer
« Reply #193 on: July 14, 2011, 02:00:00 pm »
Yeah you are right about the minor signs and the major signs will appear one after the other, there wont be a big gap between them, the only time we have is this

2012, yes, I dont believe that the whole world will end and No one except Allah knows the date.

In that program the signs before 'dajjal' appears were told and one of the sign is that the time will slow down "He will be on earth for 40 days from which 1 day will be a year long, 1 day will be a month long, 1 day will a week long and the rest 37 days will be normal".

The host also said that it is mentioned, something will happen to the earth's magnetic field or something and time will slow down but return to normal again. (this is how 1 day could be a year long)

If you research about 2012 it is said that something will happen to the earth's magnetic field O_O
Only Allah knows for sure

P.S. I am not trying to prove something here or saying that I know it for sure, it is just what I feel
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 02:08:25 pm by Ang3l »

Offline Shoshou..Mony

• Retired Admin~!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #194 on: July 14, 2011, 02:08:13 pm »
^ *Gasps* Wow :o

LOL, yeah. Did you ever hear about the flood that happened in Jeddah this Jan? One of the signs is that the Arabian Gulf will turn into rivers and the desert will become green.

When traveling to Mekkah/Madinah you'd be SURPRISED how most of the desert turned green and the mountains are ALSO BEING GREEN. Like imagine out of the rocks grass coming out? As for that flood that happened in Jeddah..you'd always see ponds in some places, the the protests and the war happening in the entire of Muslim world? I mean...it is said that Muslims will be weak by the end of time, like the foam of the sea and we will lose the battle but ofc not the war.

And then comes the lovely Tsunami and earthquake which moved the earth axis by 10mm? Something like that. And when the axis of the earth changes fully the sun will be rising from the west.

Another sign is that death and murdering will happen and in Arab/Muslim world we see that happening on DAILY BASIS like crazy. The fitnah which will enter every house, the women that will be dressed but at the same time undressed, lifting on Knowledge? Did you know that school in KSA used to be canceled every few days because of the rain? Also in Egypt with all the protests going on the schools stopped. It's like really..we are losing the knowledge.

Children will be foul (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim) >> Like can't we see that nowadays? A 7 years old is having a mobile, FB account, taking pictures of him or her self and posting it in FB, wearing tights and following the fashion. Wallah I always see them.
Women will conspire (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)
Rain will be acidic or burning (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim) >> Every-time it would rain in Jeddah, a fire happens. It never used to rain in Jeddah except once or twice a year but this year it even rained in MAY! Like 10-14 times?!
Children of fornication will become widespread or prevalent (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)
When a trust becomes a means of making a profit (at-Tirmidhi, Al-Haythami)
Gains will be shared out only among the rich, with no benefit to the poor (at-Tirmidhi) >> Yeah yeah, rich being richer and poor becoming poorer.

Great distances will be traversed in short spans of time >> Airplanes

The people of Iraq will recieve no food and no money due to oppression by the Romans (Europeans) (Muslim) >> I just watched that in AL-JAZEERA WALLAH Iraqi people are SELLING THEIR ORGANS TO EAT!

People will hop between the clouds and the earth >> Sky scarpers.

A tribulation will enter everyone?s home (Ahmad)
The leader of a people will be the worst of them (at-Tirmidhi) >> Why are the protests going on then?
Leaders of people will be oppressors (Al-Haythami)
People will treat a man with respect out of fear for some evil he might do (at-Tirmidhi) >> Like those who fear Gadafi? His followers.
Men will begin to wear silk (at-Tirmidhi) >> Happened.  
Female singers and musical instruments will become popular (at-Tirmidhi) >> Hifa, Elissa, Nancy, Rihanna and many more?
When singers become common (Al-Haythami) >> They are everywhere.
People will dance late into the night >> Ofc.

There are MUCH MORE check here :http://etori.tripod.com/dajjalsystem/judgement.html

Romeesa-chan...<3