Author Topic: business P1 doubts here!!  (Read 9593 times)

Offline Tohru Kyo Sohma

• Destination Jannah
  • SF Master
  • :)
Re: business P1 doubts here!!
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2011, 09:47:38 pm »
ok...i've got a doubt here.....what's the differences between a business's corporate ain amd objective??
i ususally get confused here..........PLS HELP SOMEONE i have my business exam tomorrow

Offline dj_dead

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2011, 11:27:53 pm »
a business's corporate AIM is a long term vision that the business aims to or hopes to achieve in the long term...it sums up the various OBJECTIVES that the business sets, in a way. example: a corporate aim could be as vague as "being the best Internet Service Provider in town"....its plain to see that this is a very, very long term plan.
On the other hand, a Corporate OBJECTIVE is a target, a goal, set for the immediate future. A business can have many departments, and each department has its own objectives, and each individual in each department will then have his own objectives. And so all these objectives put together, work towards the common CORPORATE oBJECTIVE....a corporate objective is not vague. it cannot be vague. it is what ddetemines the course of action. it gives the how when where what....so it is descriptive. eg : "business's corporate objective is to increase sales by atleast 20% this year and to open up an outlet in city XYZ"

there u go, hope that helps :)

Offline Tohru Kyo Sohma

• Destination Jannah
  • SF Master
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2011, 11:48:51 pm »
a business's corporate AIM is a long term vision that the business aims to or hopes to achieve in the long term...it sums up the various OBJECTIVES that the business sets, in a way. example: a corporate aim could be as vague as "being the best Internet Service Provider in town"....its plain to see that this is a very, very long term plan.
On the other hand, a Corporate OBJECTIVE is a target, a goal, set for the immediate future. A business can have many departments, and each department has its own objectives, and each individual in each department will then have his own objectives. And so all these objectives put together, work towards the common CORPORATE oBJECTIVE....a corporate objective is not vague. it cannot be vague. it is what ddetemines the course of action. it gives the how when where what....so it is descriptive. eg : "business's corporate objective is to increase sales by atleast 20% this year and to open up an outlet in city XYZ"

there u go, hope that helps :)
yep i got it.....thanks alot dj dead 8)

Offline dj_dead

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2011, 12:54:51 am »
np :)

Offline dj_dead

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2011, 12:38:53 am »
i have a doubt.........i hope someone solves it;
Discuss the main factors that a business should consider before deciding to sell its products on
the Internet.  [20]
i kind of need a model answer for it.....!!! :-[

OMG just saw this post
this is da exact question i wrote an answer for in ma class...and my teacher told me it ws da best answer hed read so far on this topic =P

Offline dj_dead

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2011, 02:54:52 am »
nice...
i got this site
its amazin
found it really helpful
heres the link
https://sites.google.com/site/bs9707/Home/revision-notes
hope it helps:D

hey do u hav such a site for economics? plz teme if u dooo realy need it Thanks :)

Offline Tohru Kyo Sohma

• Destination Jannah
  • SF Master
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2011, 04:40:40 am »

hey do u hav such a site for economics? plz teme if u dooo realy need it Thanks :)
i have this one for economics...http://cyro.cs-territories.com/asa2_economics/
hope it is helpful ;D

Offline dj_dead

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2011, 11:37:26 am »
i have this one for economics...http://cyro.cs-territories.com/asa2_economics/
hope it is helpful ;D

aww thanks man appreciate that :)

but da kinda site da previous post had...i mean da business studies notes...it ws a kinda CIE site?? i duno whtever it ws, it ws realllly good...

Offline Tohru Kyo Sohma

• Destination Jannah
  • SF Master
« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2011, 06:29:55 pm »

aww thanks man appreciate that :)

but da kinda site da previous post had...i mean da business studies notes...it ws a kinda CIE site?? i duno whtever it ws, it ws realllly good...
ya it was a good site

Offline BlackQueen

« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2012, 06:28:23 pm »
anyone can ask business P1 doubts here...i ll try to help them and if i have doubts someone can help me!!! 8)

hey there, you okay? :) i needed help, i sat for P1 this may/june i didnt get what i expected, considerin all the effort I put! I fail toe answer questions, as in I dont know how to apply and analyse the answer though i have the knowledge, please help me :)

Offline Tohru Kyo Sohma

• Destination Jannah
  • SF Master
« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2012, 07:26:25 pm »
hey there, you okay? :) i needed help, i sat for P1 this may/june i didnt get what i expected, considerin all the effort I put! I fail toe answer questions, as in I dont know how to apply and analyse the answer though i have the knowledge, please help me :)
I'm Good. P1 is 5 short answers and 1 Essay.
Short answers are mainly your knowledge and examples.
For Essay, you can find alot of tips in SF. Examples are very good in essay. Ask people(professionals. egs teachers, students etc) if they think your writing language was good. Quoting can also give put you on the good side of the examiner.

I'm not an expert but all i can give you is tips that you should follow. :)
If you follow all these tips without delay you will definitely get what you expect,InshaAllah

Good day

Offline DidiAhmed

« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2013, 08:58:25 am »
In 2008 ASDA announced plans to build 1 billion pounds worth online business. It now sells foods, fashion and furniture online through its direct catalogue. Which of the following marketing mix refers to the decision?
 a) promotion b)price c) place d) product
 according to my teacher 'place' is the answer. Is this the correct answer ? Can someone explain me why?

Offline Tohru Kyo Sohma

• Destination Jannah
  • SF Master
« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2013, 10:29:32 am »
In 2008 ASDA announced plans to build 1 billion pounds worth online business. It now sells foods, fashion and furniture online through its direct catalogue. Which of the following marketing mix refers to the decision?
 a) promotion b)price c) place d) product
 according to my teacher 'place' is the answer. Is this the correct answer ? Can someone explain me why?

Hello
sorry for the late reply. I dont usually come here often. :D
Ok....so they decided on how to sell their product.....in a way they had an option whether to choose opening a store or online retailing. so they chose online retailing.....therefore they decided on their place!
It is definitely not price. Promotion could have been if they said something like....they used sites to advertise their business.....its not really product because....they wheree deciding how to sell their product not what to sell!

Ok so I hope i make sense at all.Tell me if u get it.
:D