Author Topic: OC Stories  (Read 1417 times)

Offline Locke Lamora

• SF Master
OC Stories
« on: May 22, 2011, 12:28:51 am »
OK, so this is how it works. Every new person starts an original character of his own, and he/she has to tie the character in with the original story somehow. Every person then writes one para as the story progresses focusing on their character but may include others' characters.

¬ The characters have to be life-like. If you like, you could pick one dominant emotion as the defining characteristic of your character and then give it a background as to why he/she is that way. Not necessarily evil/negative emotions.

¬ When you include others' characters, make sure they act consistently and remain in character. For head-on fights, I ask the community to figure something out and then tell cuz I can't figure out how 2 people would go about head-on fights impartially...

Thats all I can think of right now....

EDIT: As there are no replies, I am gonna try to do the whole story myself.....I have nothing planned or anything, and this is gonna be notoriously slow, so bear with me....
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 06:01:40 pm by woteverr... »

Offline Locke Lamora

• SF Master
Re: OC Stories
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2011, 12:55:57 am »
Let's start.

Setting:

World:post-apocalyptic medieval, magic, guns(basic muskets/pistols), gold/silver/bronze currency

Start:

The man in black bent down, his cloak spreading around him like the open wings of a raven alighting on carrion. He swiped the ground with a gloved finger, letting it trail in the dark drops of liquid before bringing it to his nose. The faint metallic smell of blood hit him like an aphrodisiac as he inhaled deeply and grinned under his voluminous hood. His prey was not far out, wounded and would be an easy kill. Jumping onto his black steed with surprising agility, he spurred it on....
« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 07:05:47 am by woteverr... »

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2011, 09:24:18 pm »
OMGOSH YOUUUU

YOUUU

THIS IS YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

REMEMBERR ALL THOSE TIMES WHEN WE'D ALL BE UP SOOOO LATEEE FLIPPING 'PRACTICING FOR OUR ENGLISH EXAM' BY WRITING STORIESS.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. :')
"...And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him." [65: 2-3]

Offline Locke Lamora

• SF Master
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2011, 10:07:30 pm »
OMGOSH YOUUUU

YOUUU

THIS IS YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

REMEMBERR ALL THOSE TIMES WHEN WE'D ALL BE UP SOOOO LATEEE FLIPPING 'PRACTICING FOR OUR ENGLISH EXAM' BY WRITING STORIESS.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. :')

Of course!! you just remembered??!  :P

Be awesome if someone could ferret those out from wherever they're hidin...  :D

Amazing times... nostalgia hits hard..... we should do that more often...  ;D ;D

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2011, 10:22:54 pm »
Of course!! you just remembered??!  :P

Be awesome if someone could ferret those out from wherever they're hidin...  :D

Amazing times... nostalgia hits hard..... we should do that more often...  ;D ;D

hahaha. Well the first thing you said about me when you came was that me and you would fight half our lives  ::)

So yeaaahh- IT WAS THIS BWOIIIII IT WAS THE STORIESSS. AND OHH YOUR BRO remember? He came to join us toooooo! :o

How/where is he?
"...And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him." [65: 2-3]

Offline Locke Lamora

• SF Master
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2011, 07:19:36 am »
hahaha. Well the first thing you said about me when you came was that me and you would fight half our lives  ::)

So yeaaahh- IT WAS THIS BWOIIIII IT WAS THE STORIESSS. AND OHH YOUR BRO remember? He came to join us toooooo! :o

How/where is he?

And the other half? :P

I CAUGHT AN ENGLISH MISTAKE FROM THE GLOBAL NITPICKER ENGLISH MODERATOR!! HAHAHAAA!! check your post again. If you don't see it then I will explain.... :P

yeah.... He's the reason of the most recent shifting... He's in med uni now, 2nd year...here...

and you don't write anymore? oh I forgot, you didn't even write then.... of course, your contributions are only critiques...well, something is better than nothing I guess.... :P :P

PS. don't you dare edit the mistake out!!

Ahh I'll take pity on you.... here you go: Correct Usage Here ::)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 08:59:51 pm by woteverr... »