Author Topic: Creativity =)  (Read 134893 times)

Offline Locke Lamora

• SF Master
Re: Creativity =)
« Reply #1005 on: November 24, 2011, 07:55:41 pm »
Oh yes, it is. Hail to kids and their innocence.^

Ah, tell your doctor to give you a glitter syringe as a glitter remedy against the glitter lady who glittered your throat with her glitter sympathies. Problems would all glitter for you then. :P

About the Impression. Do give your entry too.

I gotta go sleep now. Shabba khair.  :)

Yeah...

That would be too pretentiously glittery, and I am leery of so much glitter you see...

yeah... its a WIP...

K... WS! :)

Alpha

« Reply #1006 on: November 25, 2011, 03:26:16 am »
Yeah...

That would be too pretentiously glittery, and I am leery of so much glitter you see...

yeah... its a WIP...

K... WS! :)

You are glittering your English as far as my brain allows me to go. :D

Okay, that makes no sense.  ::)

Salaam.* :)

Back to creativity^.

Offline Locke Lamora

• SF Master
« Reply #1007 on: November 25, 2011, 06:20:03 am »
You are glittering your English as far as my brain allows me to go. :D

Okay, that makes no sense.  ::)

Salaam.* :)

Back to creativity^.

Yess!! Mission accomplished!! :P

WIP=Work in progress... I've answered Q1 and 3 in more words than the limit allowed, but the answer to Q2 remains unfortunately way lower than the selfsame limit.... in fact, if I am not mistaken, it currently rests at a blissful 0 words... :P

Wassalam!

Alpha

« Reply #1008 on: November 25, 2011, 06:22:00 am »

Yess!! Mission accomplished!! :P

WIP=Work in progress... I've answered Q1 and 3 in more words than the limit allowed, but the answer to Q2 remains unfortunately way lower than the selfsame limit.... in fact, if I am not mistaken, it currently rests at a blissful 0 words... :P

Wassalam!

I studied Accounting (too?).  ;)

It's fine with the word limit. I added it to prevent people from making dissertations. Even if you've one word to say, no problemo. Till it makes sense. :)

And I request those who haven't submitted their entries to please do the necessary.  :)
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 07:09:10 am by ~Alpha »

Offline Locke Lamora

• SF Master
« Reply #1009 on: November 25, 2011, 12:11:11 pm »
I studied Accounting (too?).  ;)

It's fine with the word limit. I added it to prevent people from making dissertations. Even if you've one word to say, no problemo. Till it makes sense. :)

And I request those who haven't submitted their entries to please do the necessary.  :)

I never did... I knew of WIP through art....

Hey, you dislike dissertations, I wrote a thesis... :P

silvercameron

« Reply #1010 on: November 25, 2011, 05:19:16 pm »

Wonderful. Just wondering, how many hours per week must they waste for a form of art that's just waiting for a pedestrian or a car to cross over and mar the whole pic...? Must feel terrible when it happens...

Thank you! :)
well, it depends on the size or complexity of the image. It takes hours and days. Yeah, you are right,eventhough they try to cover it with plastic or a trauplin, the painting fades away eventually cos of weather, wind, pedestrians... And it's total disaster for them if it starts to rain. :P  ;)

@ cornelia : here are a few works of 3D art. :)

and they arent real, they are '2-dimensional'. They only appear 3-dimensional when seen from the right angle. they appear a total distortation and dont make any sense if seen from the wrong side.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 05:25:02 pm by silvercameron »

Offline Locke Lamora

• SF Master
« Reply #1011 on: November 25, 2011, 06:25:26 pm »
well, it depends on the size or complexity of the image. It takes hours and days. Yeah, you are right,eventhough they try to cover it with plastic or a trauplin, the painting fades away eventually cos of weather, wind, pedestrians... And it's total disaster for them if it starts to rain. :P  ;)

and they arent real, they are '2-dimensional'. They only appear 3-dimensional when seen from the right angle. they appear a total distortation and dont make any sense if seen from the wrong side.

hmmm... If they would be allowed to spray a lacquer over it all, maybe it would remain for a longer time...

But these are amazing works of art and amazing artists too... even if their talents are wasted on the streets...

silvercameron

« Reply #1012 on: November 26, 2011, 12:29:42 pm »
hmmm... If they would be allowed to spray a lacquer over it all, maybe it would remain for a longer time...

But these are amazing works of art and amazing artists too... even if their talents are wasted on the streets...

i dont think so, cos spraying lacquer could spoil the chalkwork.well, they must be taking measures to preserve their art, which we dont know about.

Yes,you are right, they are amazing!! I sooo wanna learn it. But these artists to paint indoors and their works are displayed in museums,galleries etc. :)

Offline ~cornelia~

• ~patience*
  • SF Senior Citizen
  • ~when one life meets another~something new is born
« Reply #1013 on: November 26, 2011, 02:01:53 pm »

omg! they are beautiful!!
they did one 3D art in a music video and i loved these from then on! :D

"Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint."
Mark Twain

silvercameron

« Reply #1014 on: November 26, 2011, 06:47:16 pm »
omg! they are beautiful!!
they did one 3D art in a music video and i loved these from then on! :D

same here!
I love 3D art, i am a complete fan. I'm really good at drawing and sketching, so i wanna learn 3D too. How about you? Do any arts?

Offline Locke Lamora

• SF Master
« Reply #1015 on: November 27, 2011, 02:08:43 pm »
i dont think so, cos spraying lacquer could spoil the chalkwork.well, they must be taking measures to preserve their art, which we dont know about.

Yes,you are right, they are amazing!! I sooo wanna learn it. But these artists to paint indoors and their works are displayed in museums,galleries etc. :)

Yeah....definitely...

same here!
I love 3D art, i am a complete fan. I'm really good at drawing and sketching, so i wanna learn 3D too. How about you? Do any arts?

Check this out: (I've posted it before but doing so again cuz I can't seem to find the page... >.< )

Offline NotAbod

• Wikipedia Contributor
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Farseer
« Reply #1016 on: November 27, 2011, 02:10:27 pm »
Yeah....definitely...

Check this out: (I've posted it before but doing so again cuz I can't seem to find the page... >.< )
*Jaw drops*
nice one! +rep

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
  • "Be the person you want to meet."
« Reply #1017 on: November 27, 2011, 02:14:56 pm »
Nice one, Ibbi.

Reminds me of those castles in games. ::) :P
Download SF Magazine 2012 here.

Offline ~cornelia~

• ~patience*
  • SF Senior Citizen
  • ~when one life meets another~something new is born
« Reply #1018 on: November 27, 2011, 02:34:11 pm »
same here!
:D
me too. i want to learn it. its the most mesmerizer form of art for me.
yeah i draw,sketch, paint, take photographs, and abstract art. sometimes i even do Graffiti which a friend thought me. :)
today i even made a sculpture for my sister, it looked funny :(

"Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint."
Mark Twain

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
  • "Be the person you want to meet."
« Reply #1019 on: November 27, 2011, 02:39:10 pm »
sometimes i even do Graffiti which a friend thought me. :)

Do not lie. I taught ye.

Don't give me credit to someone else, little girl. ::)
Download SF Magazine 2012 here.