Author Topic: Creativity =)  (Read 137546 times)

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
  • "Be the person you want to meet."
Re: Creativity =)
« Reply #990 on: November 24, 2011, 09:37:50 am »
Nice. :)

+rep
Download SF Magazine 2012 here.

Alpha

« Reply #991 on: November 24, 2011, 11:40:44 am »
Really? I was thinking of rotoscoping the road out of a picture of a clear street, greenscreening the guys and their work equipment, then photomanipping it all together with a bit of 3D art tossed in... silly me.... ::) :P

I photoshop; subcategory is mainly wallpapers, though I do edit a bit of photos on the side... :)

One more for you guys:

EDIT: Full view is best! :)

Now, this is something different. :) It looks like one of Picasso's works, but in graphical form with a classy touch.
If I wore a hat, would have hats off for you.  :)

Offline Malak

• Honorary Member
  • SF Farseer
  • A warm smile is the universal language of kindness
« Reply #992 on: November 24, 2011, 01:33:09 pm »
i found this on the internet. How do they do it?! Its totally fab!!!  ;D
I think its Photoshopped
If you are a man who degrades women then allow me to respectfully remind you that you came from ONE

Reminder to myself: Stop worrying and start working

SF magazine 2012 - Download here

silvercameron

« Reply #993 on: November 24, 2011, 02:49:23 pm »
Really? I was thinking of rotoscoping the road out of a picture of a clear street, greenscreening the guys and their work equipment, then photomanipping it all together with a bit of 3D art tossed in... silly me.... ::) :P

I photoshop; subcategory is mainly wallpapers, though I do edit a bit of photos on the side... :)

One more for you guys:

EDIT: Full view is best! :)
i thought the same when i saw it first. But it is definitely 3D art.
Its called sidewalk/street painting using chalk. 3D artists render 2-dimensional images to make them look like 3-dimensional images. I could put on more pics if you guys wanna see. :)

oh,i see. I am nil at editing, dont know a thing about it. ::) but you do real nice work. Keep it up!!;)

Offline ~cornelia~

• ~patience*
  • SF Senior Citizen
  • ~when one life meets another~something new is born
« Reply #994 on: November 24, 2011, 03:33:16 pm »
^ i dont know about them, but i sure wanna see...:D

"Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint."
Mark Twain

Offline Locke Lamora

• SF Master
« Reply #995 on: November 24, 2011, 04:44:40 pm »
Nice. :)

+rep

Thanks! :)

Now, this is something different. :) It looks like one of Picasso's works, but in graphical form with a classy touch.
If I wore a hat, would have hats off for you.  :)

PLEASE!! Don't compare me to picasso, I would feel that you are insulting me! :P (i.e. I hate Picasso)

Thank you for the sentiment! :)

i thought the same when i saw it first. But it is definitely 3D art.
Its called sidewalk/street painting using chalk. 3D artists render 2-dimensional images to make them look like 3-dimensional images. I could put on more pics if you guys wanna see. :)

oh,i see. I am nil at editing, dont know a thing about it. ::) but you do real nice work. Keep it up!!;)

Wonderful. Just wondering, how many hours per week must they waste for a form of art that's just waiting for a pedestrian or a car to cross over and mar the whole pic...? Must feel terrible when it happens...

Thank you! :)

Alpha

« Reply #996 on: November 24, 2011, 05:14:57 pm »
Thanks! :)

PLEASE!! Don't compare me to picasso, I would feel that you are insulting me! :P (i.e. I hate Picasso)

Thank you for the sentiment! :)

Wonderful. Just wondering, how many hours per week must they waste for a form of art that's just waiting for a pedestrian or a car to cross over and mar the whole pic...? Must feel terrible when it happens...

Thank you! :)

Hate Picasso? Why?  :o

Offline Locke Lamora

• SF Master
« Reply #997 on: November 24, 2011, 05:40:44 pm »
Hate Picasso? Why?  :o

HOW in the whole wide universe does it make sense that THIS is called "art" when my brother doodles better than that....Maybe I should declare his doodles to be priceless masterpieces of art and sell em for millions, eh? ;)

Alpha

« Reply #998 on: November 24, 2011, 05:44:04 pm »

HOW in the whole wide universe does it make sense that THIS is called "art" when my brother doodles better than that....Maybe I should declare his doodles to be priceless masterpieces of art and sell em for millions, eh? ;)

Picasso's paintings sell the most expensive in the whole world.

It's because his style is something unique of his time, which cannot be replicated. That's what I told you, Art doesn't have to be good to be Art, it has to be you.  ;)

Offline Locke Lamora

• SF Master
« Reply #999 on: November 24, 2011, 05:51:37 pm »
Picasso's paintings sell the most expensive in the whole world.

It's because his style is something unique of his time, which cannot be replicated. That's what I told you, Art doesn't have to be good to be Art, it has to be you.  ;)

If he made that when he was 10 or below, I would encourage him.... But as a grown man, well.... I would have said he should have been too ashamed to even let that atrocious piece live, but I have learned not to argue with gals.... I always lose, you see.... :P

Alpha

« Reply #1000 on: November 24, 2011, 05:57:51 pm »
If he made that when he was 10 or below, I would encourage him.... But as a grown man, well.... I would have said he should have been too ashamed to even let that atrocious piece live, but I have learned not to argue with gals.... I always lose, you see.... :P

No matter how hard I try, I cannot paint like a 10 or below. ::)

:D

Good. You are a well-learned man.  :P

Offline Locke Lamora

• SF Master
« Reply #1001 on: November 24, 2011, 06:38:48 pm »
No matter how hard I try, I cannot paint like a 10 or below. ::)

:D

Good. You are a well-learned man.  :P

See what I mean?

A well-learned man in the ill-fated ways of the world... :P

Alpha

« Reply #1002 on: November 24, 2011, 06:43:08 pm »
See what I mean?

A well-learned man in the ill-fated ways of the world... :P

I was pointed to the difficulty* of painting like him.  :P

Poor you... Tea as consolation?  :D

By the way, you've to answer Amelia's questions.  ::)
« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 06:48:01 pm by ~Alpha »

Offline Locke Lamora

• SF Master
« Reply #1003 on: November 24, 2011, 07:03:44 pm »
I was pointed to the difficulty* of painting like him.  :P

Poor you... Tea as consolation?  :D

By the way, you've to answer Amelia's questions.  ::)

It is very difficult for an adult to act (and paint) like an adolescent, right? :P

AAHHH!! I have thorns in my throat now!! The tea was spiked with glitter roses with glitter thorns their glitter thorns deep in the brew!! Now when I go to the ENT doc he'll be like, "Why the hell does your throat glitter inside?" And I'll be like, "Doc, it was an insidious plot, by a person I will not name, to get me ripped glowing throat, under the cover of her warmest sympathies and warmer tea.... Capische?" :P

Which questions??

Alpha

« Reply #1004 on: November 24, 2011, 07:14:16 pm »
It is very difficult for an adult to act (and paint) like an adolescent, right? :P

AAHHH!! I have thorns in my throat now!! The tea was spiked with glitter roses with glitter thorns their glitter thorns deep in the brew!! Now when I go to the ENT doc he'll be like, "Why the hell does your throat glitter inside?" And I'll be like, "Doc, it was an insidious plot, by a person I will not name, to get me ripped glowing throat, under the cover of her warmest sympathies and warmer tea.... Capische?" :P

Which questions??

Oh yes, it is. Hail to kids and their innocence.^

Ah, tell your doctor to give you a glitter syringe as a glitter remedy against the glitter lady who glittered your throat with her glitter sympathies. Problems would all glitter for you then. :P

About the Impression. Do give your entry too.

I gotta go sleep now. Shabba khair.  :)