Author Topic: Creativity =)  (Read 134892 times)

Offline The Golden Girl =D

• Without Allah I'm nothing <3
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Ain't Nothin worth your tears =D
    • www.thegoldengirl157.blogspot.com
Re: Creativity =)
« Reply #945 on: October 20, 2011, 02:21:17 pm »
ohh ya like bohot Shukriya , I love my memory these days ::)

Indeed <3
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest(13:28)

Please, Don't forget to Include GG in your Prayers =D

Offline Locke Lamora

• SF Master
« Reply #946 on: October 24, 2011, 08:36:42 pm »
I've got one thing to say; "Orange, chocolate and lemon cream. Deliciously swirly." 

-----End of communique-----

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
  • "Be the person you want to meet."
« Reply #947 on: October 24, 2011, 09:20:35 pm »
I've got one thing to say; "Orange, chocolate and lemon cream. Deliciously swirly." 

Wow. Breath taking. <3
Download SF Magazine 2012 here.

Offline Banana

• Global Moderator
  • SF Master
  • The Dancin' Banana
« Reply #948 on: October 25, 2011, 12:51:04 pm »

Amazing mA  :D Keep 'painting' ;)
Save Mars...it's the only habitable planet that doesn't have schools ;D

• Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #949 on: October 27, 2011, 03:46:29 pm »

'jaw drops ' the flower ROCKS mashAllah .

I think that the flower will stand out in a much Cooler way if you chose a  different color for the background ;)  it's SO AMAZING mashAllah =D

Offline Locke Lamora

• SF Master
« Reply #950 on: October 28, 2011, 12:48:43 pm »
'jaw drops ' the flower ROCKS mashAllah .

I think that the flower will stand out in a much Cooler way if you chose a  different color for the background ;)  it's SO AMAZING mashAllah =D

You are right, of course. I actually wanted to experiment with backgrounds. If you see closely when it is enlarged, you will notice it has a midnight blue and black fleck marble pattern. Thanks for the encouragement and advice! :)

Wow. Breath taking. <3

Shukran ya ukhti! :)

Amazing mA  :D Keep 'painting' ;)

Yeah. I went to a funfair today and they were like, "Ibbi, write this here in an awesome text." And I was like, "Dude, without my computer, I am the furthest thing from an artist that could be." and they were=  O_O
:P Thank By the way! =D

Here y'all go with another thingie... I tried elegance and fractals mixed this time around... Hope you guys like it! :)

Alpha

« Reply #951 on: October 28, 2011, 01:08:07 pm »
Wow, now I'm looking at your work Woteverr (and why did you choose such a nick? :P).

It's beautiful in every sense of the word. I really loved the blue background! :) Deep night. You've made it stark. I remember for my last art exams, I did exactly the same thing but with paint and sponge. :D
The yellow red thing is an addition though. But it's well placed too. :)

And the second one displays such an harmonious choice of colours. Congrats for this one too. :)
By the way, your name is Ibrahim?  :)

Offline Locke Lamora

• SF Master
« Reply #952 on: October 28, 2011, 03:01:04 pm »
Wow, now I'm looking at your work Woteverr (and why did you choose such a nick? :P).

It's beautiful in every sense of the word. I really loved the blue background! :) Deep night. You've made it stark. I remember for my last art exams, I did exactly the same thing but with paint and sponge. :D
The yellow red thing is an addition though. But it's well placed too. :)

And the second one displays such an harmonious choice of colours. Congrats for this one too. :)
By the way, your name is Ibrahim?  :)

Hmmm. I was actually going through a rebellious phase right then, and afterwards I kept the name for recognition purposes. Now, the pure amount of raised eyebrows has forced me to choose my real-life nick...

Thank you! :) What colors did you use? Ant the "yellow-red thing", as you say, :P is supposed to be flower, expressed fractally...

Thanks for the kind comments! I've never actually taken arts as a subject, so you would know the philosophy of the harmony better... =D

Yup.. why?

Alpha

« Reply #953 on: October 28, 2011, 03:17:46 pm »
Hmmm. I was actually going through a rebellious phase right then, and afterwards I kept the name for recognition purposes. Now, the pure amount of raised eyebrows has forced me to choose my real-life nick...

Thank you! :) What colors did you use? Ant the "yellow-red thing", as you say, :P is supposed to be flower, expressed fractally...

Thanks for the kind comments! I've never actually taken arts as a subject, so you would know the philosophy of the harmony better... =D

Yup.. why?

Oops. In bold, that is for me?  ::)
Ah, rebellion. You must've been a typical teenage guy in the 'rebellion phase'... they all seem to follow the same pattern of choosing nicks. Ibbi is nice though. :)

Well, actually, I'd use only the primary colors for painting. Yellow, blue and red. For the sky, if I remember well, I used blue mostly and a bit of those: black, red, white, yellow, green.  :)
Oh, flower. I took it as an abstract pattern. ;D The flower is nice too, but I liked the background most. It's dominant. :)

Harmony, I mean the colours blend together well. Like there's no sharp contrast between them. And a good balance too.

Having a name isn't a crime. Me just asking. :P
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 03:19:21 pm by ~Alpha »

• Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #954 on: October 28, 2011, 04:12:06 pm »
You are right, of course. I actually wanted to experiment with backgrounds. If you see closely when it is enlarged, you will notice it has a midnight blue and black fleck marble pattern. Thanks for the encouragement and advice! :)

I might be wrong you know ::) :P ... it's my desktop wallpaper so I can see that =D .. Welcome =D

Offline Locke Lamora

• SF Master
« Reply #955 on: October 28, 2011, 05:43:48 pm »
Oops. In bold, that is for me?  ::)
Ah, rebellion. You must've been a typical teenage guy in the 'rebellion phase'... they all seem to follow the same pattern of choosing nicks. Ibbi is nice though. :)

Well, actually, I'd use only the primary colors for painting. Yellow, blue and red. For the sky, if I remember well, I used blue mostly and a bit of those: black, red, white, yellow, green.  :)
Oh, flower. I took it as an abstract pattern. ;D The flower is nice too, but I liked the background most. It's dominant. :)

Harmony, I mean the colours blend together well. Like there's no sharp contrast between them. And a good balance too.

Having a name isn't a crime. Me just asking. :P

Not only you.. Many people said that it looks stupid, and I must agree that it does...
And girls don't? ::) :P

It is an abstract flower... here, let me get it for you:  http://lmgtfy.com/?q=fractals:P      How  is the background dominant? technique-wise?

Good. Cuz I felt that the red would be too sharp on those urbane, smooth metallic gradients.

But how did you know?? ???

I might be wrong you know ::) :P ... it's my desktop wallpaper so I can see that =D .. Welcome =D

Ok :P Then let me complete my sentence, you are right of course, for your own self. Cuz everyone has their own sense of aesthetics, and yours may differ from mine. Thus, you are right in your own regard. :P

So I seem to be the preferred supplier of desktop wallpapers then...  I like that! =D  ;D ;D

Alpha

« Reply #956 on: October 29, 2011, 08:33:40 am »
I'll explain later.^
Lemme finish with exams first. :)

Offline Banana

• Global Moderator
  • SF Master
  • The Dancin' Banana
« Reply #957 on: November 04, 2011, 04:37:15 am »
Not only you.. Many people said that it looks stupid, and I must agree that it does...
And girls don't? ::) :P

It is an abstract flower... here, let me get it for you:  http://lmgtfy.com/?q=fractals:P      How  is the background dominant? technique-wise?

Good. Cuz I felt that the red would be too sharp on those urbane, smooth metallic gradients.

But how did you know?? ???

Ok :P Then let me complete my sentence, you are right of course, for your own self. Cuz everyone has their own sense of aesthetics, and yours may differ from mine. Thus, you are right in your own regard. :P

So I seem to be the preferred supplier of desktop wallpapers then...  I like that! =D  ;D ;D

So there are no copyright restrictions on your setting your art as desktop backgrounds, eh Ibbi? I mean even if there was... >:D
Save Mars...it's the only habitable planet that doesn't have schools ;D

Offline Locke Lamora

• SF Master
« Reply #958 on: November 04, 2011, 10:12:55 am »
So there are no copyright restrictions on your setting your art as desktop backgrounds, eh Ibbi? I mean even if there was... >:D

Not at all! It is actually intended for use as desktop wallpapers! :P

The only problem would be if you were to download it and then claim it as your own... Thence wouldst cometh the pain!! >:D >:D

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
  • "Be the person you want to meet."
« Reply #959 on: November 12, 2011, 12:12:32 am »

Not my work but beautifully creative.

So, wanted to share! :D
« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 12:20:07 am by Dr Spencer Reid »
Download SF Magazine 2012 here.