Author Topic: Business answers?!!?!..help  (Read 1797 times)

Offline narutogirl

Business answers?!!?!..help
« on: April 17, 2011, 04:37:14 pm »
well our teacher isn't an igcse teacher, well not a teacher at all really, she just graduates like a year ago..anyway she has explained from that cambridge book and it was so far good, we understood a lot of things..however when it came to solving past papers she just used the mark scheme and didn't tell us how to lay out our answers and that's a biiig problem i face in paper 2..she goes like explain the answers but doesn't tell me " HOW"
and in questions like "do you think it is a good idea to..." she says state both yes and no..but shouldn't we choose one side at the end....and i hate the questions with 12 marks like how am i supposed to start and develop my ideas to fit the case study.....>__<
if anyone is kind enough to explain this, i would reallly appreciate it..and ofcourse i will +rep
^________^ Thanks

elemis

Re: Business answers?!!?!..help
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2011, 04:58:30 pm »
There are 20 odd days till your exam.... Incredible.

Offline narutogirl

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2011, 10:09:42 pm »
umm is that a good or a bad thing...
r u makin fun of me :'(
wat could i say this i life   :-X

Kabab

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2011, 11:23:50 am »
Paper 2 have case studies and the answer is mostly from the context given...
But you also have to use your knowledge(study well for business)

Their are different types of questions:
When there is a question stating to options always write the pro's and con's of both and in the end conclude :)

About a 12 mark question..
It still depends on question like the above one ^^^^
You just have to expand it with more ideas and the main points :)
Example:
Question - Which is better to give training or not? (i made my own question but it might be their)
Answer -  Providing the Training will help motivating the employees. Motivation will lead to high output as well                                                   as better Quality. The revenue of the business may increase as the quality of the product is better and the product is available. This will all result in High profits, even more motivation of the employees as they may get bonuses for better work.
            But on the other hand training would definitely increase the cost of the business and the production would also delay as the employees are gone for training.
            In the end, i would like to conclude that providing training is has more advantages than it disadvantages as you can see itself may increase profits and motivation that makes a successful business.
----------------------------- the end------------------------------------------

3 para and you just have to expand even more if you can else its correct :)
:)