Author Topic: SF Memories !!!  (Read 33375 times)

Offline The Golden Girl =D

• Without Allah I'm nothing <3
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Ain't Nothin worth your tears =D
    • www.thegoldengirl157.blogspot.com
SF Memories !!!
« on: December 31, 2010, 10:37:54 am »
Okay Since tomorrow is New Year's Share the Your Memories of your Experience in 2010 on SF , or Perhaps Memories of you and Certain People ..etc

Please Refrain from Having Side Talks.

I thought that Since We're Eventually going to Leave SF ,Let Us Share Our Memories of EVERY Year <3

Check This Thread as well =D

I'll Post in Later iA  :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 08:34:31 pm by Golden Girl :) »
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest(13:28)

Please, Don't forget to Include GG in your Prayers =D

elemis

Re: SF's 2010 Memories !!!
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2010, 10:40:02 am »
The day I met Nid404 is the most memorable event I have ever had on this forum.

Offline Crooked

• The Psycho Lunatic.
  • Global Moderator
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2010, 12:12:41 pm »
This topic will make us happy and sad at the same time. Missing all the jerks who left. >_<

LOL ! I remember having great chats with all my paki mates in the paki thread. I missssssssssssssssssssssss it a lot and all the time we had together. Yuh guys made me smileeeeeeeeeeee, i love yuh lot. :D

Hope and Shoshou mony..the arabs who made me think that Egyptians can be good people. ::) LOL, no offense. :P But yuh guys were awesome. :D I miss talking to yuh guys -esp- Hope. Since, yuh don't bother staying in touch with me anymore and simply miss me. Yes, i am mad. But i know yer busy. :D BUT STIIIIIIILLLLLLL. Yuh can stay in touch with the lovely people yuh met. ::) Hahaha. :D I misssssssssssssssss pm-ing both of yuh. Yuh guys were GREAT members. Yer being missed. :D

Kim, javiii, dibsy, Drevil, reqs and zara. - Yuh guys lie  under the same group since all of yuh are equally amazing. :D I missssssssssssssss yuh guys to the core. It's sad how we guys don't chat anymore in the sf. But i had amazing times with yuh lot. Yuh'll always be missssssssed and make me smileeeeee whenever i'll think of yuh lot. :D Without yuh guys, SF wouldn't be so much fun either. If yer reading this, yer special. <3

Nids and my other mates. :P Yuh didn't had to go. We could've done something and made this place a better family. I missssssssssssss the times we had in the end, Nids. I am glad we had a great time together. YUH ROCK ! If yer reading this, please come back. <3

Alpha. Yer like SF's mom. :D Without yuh, we'd have lost our way. At first, i thought yuh might've a great ego but then yuh are an amazing person. :D
I missssssssss yuh too. :D

Hamlet. I've met yuh few weeks ago and yer already my hubby. <3 LOL ! It's always fun talking to yuh. I hope we'll always be friends. :D Ameeeeen. :D

Amiiiiii. Yer a great sis. :D I misssssssssssss yuh too. I remember the 'bhaiya' post. :P made me feel so special. :D Never leave us alone. :D

The rest. Fer those who have left the forum, please come back. I am happy yuh had spent some time with me. I wish yuh could extend the time limit. :P But bleh. :D Fer those who are still a part of the current fam. We still got time to save more memories in the future. :D
<3 La Ilaha Illa-Allah Muhammad Rasul Allah. <3

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2010, 12:16:39 pm »
The day I met Nid404 is the most memorable event I have ever had on this forum.

awwww :)

@Golden Girl- thank you for making such a lovely thread :)
"...And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him." [65: 2-3]

Offline SauD~

• Chére
  • SF V.I.P
  • ~ I wish my dream comes true ~
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2010, 12:44:12 pm »
Though i came in September 2010, but this 4 months, sf and its members proved a great family to me. Many uncles, aunties, sisters (but no brother >_< :P).....
Sf is like a teacher, friend, family and much more to me....
Javi and ami. it was fun to talk to you guyz and you were the first 2 to welcome me... but still you will my aunty --> javi and annie --> ami.. :)

Then came Amelia... she is the first and the ONLY BEST frnd on sf,

alpha was my 2nd aunty ever and is amazing like mum as crook mentioned ::)

Mr. Ambani and Mk are such good friends...
I don't know how to describe everyone but you all are amazing. :')

Mozilla aunty :P like my next english teacher corrects me :P

Crook we had not talk much but are one da best guys

Golden girl, iluvme and mermaid you guyz are such a good friend and sisters to me......

finally, Deadly king... you are also great uncle..

and if i miss anyone.... you are great tooo <3

i am not good at describing anyone :-[  but whatever i said is just 0.1% of all you guyz. :) and the rest 99.9 we all can see it in you...  

everyone on sf is sweet and caring... :')
The new 2011 is up next and i am sorry to say that i won't be able to make up to sf till june and will miss you guyz alooot... :'(
« Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 04:35:57 pm by $~SauD~$ »

Offline SauD~

• Chére
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2010, 12:45:53 pm »
and i forgot to mention ... THanks GG sis for making an awesome, wonderful thread :)

Offline Dibss

• Chit-Chatter
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2010, 12:56:10 pm »
2010 - the year I joined SF because I wanted to discuss the answers for my IGCSE papers. I ended up with so much more than just answers. (:

Meeting sweet people like GG and Hope.
Random chit-chatting with jellybean at 2am.
Awesome people like Vin and exam.
Refreshing people like Alpha.
The one and only, hilarious, schizophrenic (sp? :P) - Maybeitwastheneighbours.
A.F., ChaosKing, DKing, TheOnlyOne (with his huge sig pic :D), Amii, Amelia, M-H... And many more names.
Mony and Engraved and Nid - our amazing admins who left us <3

I remember the first time I posted in the Paki thread... People were arguing passionately about food of all things ::) Bihari kebabs, stalking, bribing came up and it was awesome from then on. Over my 'too-difficult-to-discuss' topics, DrEvil's BRIGHT daily greetings, Kim's cheerful messages, Crooked's HUUGE Kim-loving posts, Princess12's occasional SPAMs, Zaroo's weird sayings (dhoongri baba - LOOOL), Javi and Gummy's affairs (::)), Freaked12/Fame/Arsenal<3/Requiem being in love (:P) and a whole lot of insomnia, we had an amazing time. <3 The thread's kinda dead now, but the memories and posts remain. (:

Lord Kratos' great entry thread. When Mony, Roxy and the others pranked him with the whole 'kratos = boom' thing in the Amazing Facts thread - DRAMAA :D His perverted jokes in Mony's thread. I was shy but he still provided a lot of entertainment for the whole forum. :D

Rhyme Chime, Tug of War, Alphabet games, Posts per day... No wonder our post counts increased at the rate they did in May/June. ::)

Nostalgia overload for the moment.
Thank youu for this sweet thread, GG. :-*
« Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 02:46:25 pm by Dibss (Whisper) »

• Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2011, 06:14:30 am »
Your Welcome =D

1. My Chat room friends :
Helium , Catalyst , Hydrogen , Spy , 7ood , Nobody , iluvme  ,sweety, theone , ONLY , mk , Ivo , furqan/username , DEGO , exam *sabrina * ,Kimo Jesus *used to also do that but in the forum* , Ahmed95 had fun talking tp ya tbh , and let's not forget Dodi , mony and Hope =] Ice Frog : dude those threads sure do entertain me :)  ,maybeitwastheneighbors : girl your hyperness makes me forgot ALL the troubles in the Universe and I thank you  for that
(underlines on forum not chat room)

You Guys Took ALL Tension I was Uder Away by Just talking to me . those we're GREAT Times Indeed , Won't Forget you guys <3

2. Mony and Engraved and hope and A.F. : I got to know you in the summer break but not much though and Despite that you've had a GREAT positive Impact On Me ,you made me Believe in the IMPOSSIBLE as If I had to walk a step forward to reach it , and I thank you for that <3

3. Vin , Aadi , Ari , and D : thanks guys for Helping me out in my Studies , May God Bless y'all =]

4. Dibbs , kim , and zary *my urdu teacher ;D * , Crooked , DrEvil - Whenever I talk to ya you bring a Smile on my face =] , I hope our friendship lasts

5. [Ash],SUad , Lia , iluvme and Amii : Thanks for Supporting me , thanks for everything =D  :-*

6. Alpha , D : you're Like my big sis and bro that I never had *from anoder mode = P * I'm Glad I met you guys , you certainly taught me a lot  :) , and I hope Our sisterhood/brotherhood continue =] .

7. astarmathsandphysics : Sir I Thank your for this Site Cuz as Dibss said I came her for past papers but WE ALL ended up with much more =]

8. The Crazy members who used to type in A LOT of jokes ,that sure made me LMAO xD :
Kimo
kratos
and Dodi

I Seriously think It's a Blessing from God that I met you guys and that I registered into this forum in the first place <3  :-*

May All of you have a successful Life and Enjoy your Life to the fullest with your  family :)
« Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 06:16:53 am by ~ The Golden Girl ~ »

Offline SauD~

• Chére
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2011, 12:19:39 pm »
still the sUad :P
Nice topic Granny ::)

• Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2011, 12:31:48 pm »
Anytime Sonny =]
I'll Edit then ::)

Offline Crooked

• The Psycho Lunatic.
  • Global Moderator
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2011, 12:45:22 pm »
^
^
^
I think i am gonna cry. :'(

LOL jk, i am heartless. :P
<3 La Ilaha Illa-Allah Muhammad Rasul Allah. <3

• Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2011, 01:51:52 pm »
None Else is going to share =P

Come On People !!! ;D

Freaked12

« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2011, 04:44:49 pm »
Day i met roxy,garfield, Crooky yeah crooky, Unknown and Kheper.

Good ol days

Offline Arthur Bon Zavi

• |Sun of Tomorrow... =]|
  • SF V.I.P
  • Fiducia in questo uomo ciecamente.
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2011, 06:02:44 am »
Day i met roxy,garfield, Crooky yeah crooky, Unknown and Kheper.

Good ol days

The day I met you ! :P ::)

Continuous efforts matter more than the outcome.
- NU

Alpha

« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2011, 07:13:36 am »
Lol Crooked. You're not the only person who thought that. I'm just firm, that's it. (;

I don't wish to miss to mention any of you  people...

So, I love you all.  :-*  :)

Thank you for sharing those wonderful moments with me. And like Dibbs said, everything will go, the memories will remain. :)
I'm a lot nostalgic, you can be sure I'm never gonna forget any of you.  ;)