Author Topic: $100 games prize  (Read 22722 times)

Offline sanity_master

• SF Farseer
  • its all comin to an end :(
Re: $100 games prize
« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2009, 10:19:43 am »
well, im not happy with this score......and i guess no one will pass it

Offline Shogun

• SF Geek
  • the heavens cry within the arrival of the best
« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2009, 10:40:20 am »
lol u did...
one who masters both the pen and paper is indeed a true warrior.

\m/metal head\m/

Offline sanity_master

• SF Farseer
« Reply #47 on: June 03, 2009, 07:49:02 pm »
still.....i feel something wrong, i know i should be happy, but i know that there is something wrong........over 10 players got 745 and with one lucky shot i got 746!!.......doesnt make any sense.....i didnt do anything special.

and i still feel there was some kinda bug.......cuz i know this score will not be gotten again by any1....even me!

rfi

« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2009, 11:38:21 am »
should i get 747  ;D ;D

if u want me to, i could... u know... bad way...

Offline sanity_master

• SF Farseer
« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2009, 11:45:20 am »
hahahaha :D ;D

rfi

« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2009, 05:59:38 pm »
man i really want to do this and get some $$$ maybe split half-half with shogun  :P ;) (because shogun never wins (just kidding))

hmm...

u know, today i found a vulnerability in STC's website, potentially allowing people to access their whole database, and mess around with it. sh*t. that could destroy the whole country's economy, everyone uses STC. it was scary. should i have asked for $$ like ransom to tell them what the vulnerability was? or should i have done what i reely did, ie, tell them like a little goody two shoes, and say "oh it would be nice if you gave me about $10 on my liberty reserve account, because here's a vuln i found"
lolz, this is no joke.

i did find a vulnerability. imagine. the guy who had the power to crash a whole country's economy is talking to you right now...  8)
i feel so important now

lol, astar will have something smart to say about this...

if you really want to know what the vulnerability is, its an SQL injection vulnerability in their login form. IMAGINE THAT! but no, not a simple one, very deceptive... whatever... dont make me get into the mechanics... it looks like they use sanitized input... but in fact, it uses some other function to sanitize the inputted data, and this can be terminated with a syntax terminator like a semi colon (;). and it did get terminated by that, and this whole wierd string of charcters came out...

Offline sweetest angel

• Oh dear beach I await...
  • SF Geek
« Reply #51 on: June 06, 2009, 06:40:57 am »
man i really want to do this and get some $$$ maybe split half-half with shogun  :P ;) (because shogun never wins (just kidding))

hmm...

u know, today i found a vulnerability in STC's website, potentially allowing people to access their whole database, and mess around with it. sh*t. that could destroy the whole country's economy, everyone uses STC. it was scary. should i have asked for $$ like ransom to tell them what the vulnerability was? or should i have done what i reely did, ie, tell them like a little goody two shoes, and say "oh it would be nice if you gave me about $10 on my liberty reserve account, because here's a vuln i found"
lolz, this is no joke.

i did find a vulnerability. imagine. the guy who had the power to crash a whole country's economy is talking to you right now...  8)
i feel so important now

lol, astar will have something smart to say about this...

if you really want to know what the vulnerability is, its an SQL injection vulnerability in their login form. IMAGINE THAT! but no, not a simple one, very deceptive... whatever... dont make me get into the mechanics... it looks like they use sanitized input... but in fact, it uses some other function to sanitize the inputted data, and this can be terminated with a syntax terminator like a semi colon (;). and it did get terminated by that, and this whole wierd string of charcters came out...
all i got here was BLAH BLUH BLAH.....hehe i guess i'll neva master da pc lang. IF it was a lang. in da first place
so every1 gettin' this except me huh?
make me feel blonde  ;D
"Dont fear the creation, but fear the creator who has created the creation you fear"
"If you educate a man, you educate an individual, but if you educate a female, you educate a nation"
 I DO WHAT I WANT WHERE I WANT WHEN I WANT if mom says ok.

Offline sanity_master

• SF Farseer
« Reply #52 on: June 06, 2009, 09:55:17 am »
wt he said wasnt that hard to get :P

hahahaha

maybe ur not that much into the computer world :P haha

Offline sweetest angel

• Oh dear beach I await...
  • SF Geek
« Reply #53 on: June 07, 2009, 07:25:05 am »
wt he said wasnt that hard to get :P

hahahaha

maybe ur not that much into the computer world :P haha
LOL i tink i should opt for computer courses in da summer  :-[instead of da basketball ones i was lukin' for :P :P
i jst hate 2 b feel so left out wen it comes 2 da pc world cuse i really am into computer
bt i tink luvin' 2 buy a pink sony vaio has ntin' 2 do wid wat he was talkin' 'bout eh?  :P
"Dont fear the creation, but fear the creator who has created the creation you fear"
"If you educate a man, you educate an individual, but if you educate a female, you educate a nation"
 I DO WHAT I WANT WHERE I WANT WHEN I WANT if mom says ok.

Offline sanity_master

• SF Farseer
« Reply #54 on: June 07, 2009, 10:34:18 am »
i dont think a pink vaio would fix the problem :P :D :D

but its a start! :D

Offline Shogun

• SF Geek
« Reply #55 on: June 07, 2009, 10:53:31 am »
lol, i don need the money.... ;D

i already won 1000$ from the bank ;D
but what i want to do is dominate the arcade.... and ill do tht pretty well on 12th of june

\m/metal head\m/

Offline sanity_master

• SF Farseer
« Reply #56 on: June 07, 2009, 11:12:59 am »
still waiting for u :P :D

Offline Shogun

• SF Geek
« Reply #57 on: June 08, 2009, 06:59:15 pm »
lol wait man.... cuz my dad's changin the isp, and teh isp he chose sucks this site is just slow for me....
dont u see tht im not being on forsometime.. and By the way ill leave this forum in a few days... cuz im gonna spend my time making a word processing software (eventually something better than whatever bill gates can think of).... :D

\m/metal head\m/

Offline sanity_master

• SF Farseer
« Reply #58 on: June 08, 2009, 07:03:04 pm »
lol wait man.... cuz my dad's changin the isp, and teh isp he chose sucks this site is just slow for me....
dont u see tht im not being on forsometime.. and By the way ill leave this forum in a few days... cuz im gonna spend my time making a word processing software (eventually something better than whatever bill gates can think of).... :D

gd luck with that dude :) ;)

i would like to be the 1st user just as being the 1st player :P (jk)

gonna miss ya ;)

Offline Naruto

• SF Citizen
« Reply #59 on: June 09, 2009, 08:58:42 pm »
hey wats the last date for the competition? Cuz dont want to go mad trying to become a champion and then come to knw that the competition is over :P And one more thing how will the winner get the money ???