Author Topic: females are better students than males?  (Read 20194 times)

0kelvin

Re: females are better students than males?
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2010, 09:49:04 pm »
It's like, more males on engineering. More girls on nursing.

Offline $tyli$h Executive

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2010, 06:38:01 am »
It's a revenge of the female race on the male race for condemning women to being illiterate for so many years. :P :D

Males are generally more successful than females, moneywise. 8) If you don't believe me, look at the list of the richest people in the world and count the no of females. And then count how many of those females are self made. ::)

In my school, girls generally perform worse than boys, academically, evident through the fewer number of girls in the toppers list. So people, don't generalize please. ::) Back your claim with official statistics, not general viewpoints/observations. ;)

Even if, hypothetically, females WERE better students than males, the 'efficiency' of males are better, evident through the high percentage of rich males compared to females.

And one statistic shows that 70% of the world's poorest people are females. This indicates that they are generally unsuccessful, compared to males when it comes to the real thing (ie making money). ;) And it is a fact that you are unsuccessful, if you ultimately fail to make a lot of money (taking into account the progressive steps required), regardless of how brilliant you are/how much of a 'better' student you are.

I hope that clears everything. :)

Offline The Golden Girl =D

• Without Allah I'm nothing <3
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Ain't Nothin worth your tears =D
    • www.thegoldengirl157.blogspot.com
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2010, 11:57:33 am »
what u all say PEOPLE? ::)

Girl I have this discussed in my Sociology IGCSE book .....I'll try iA to Post it whenever I can .

It is debate but in Points.
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest(13:28)

Please, Don't forget to Include GG in your Prayers =D

Offline The Golden Girl =D

• Without Allah I'm nothing <3
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Ain't Nothin worth your tears =D
    • www.thegoldengirl157.blogspot.com
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2010, 12:09:33 pm »

And one statistic shows that 70% of the world's poorest people are females. This indicates that they are generally unsuccessful, compared to males when it comes to the real thing (ie making money).

Let's not forget the fact that Women have THREE roles in their lives *in some cases even MORE*

1.To be a WIFE . Helping her husband , being their for him ...

2.HOUSEWORK *if she doesn't have someone to help ex. her husband ,sister , maid ..etc*

3.a MOTHER . WOMEN take MOST of the responsibility of RAISING their children .

4.she has the job of Being a BFF , a sister .a daughter , a student in some cases .

5.let's NOT forget that Women take pregnancy breaks , breaks for any type of illness .

6.Women are NOT treated fairly *even ifu  say she is that's NOT true because Equality between genders has improved but it didn't yet become 100% EQUAL*

7.Some Women are drawn back from accepting a Promotion or staying LONG enough in her job to develpo her OWN career *example having NO WHERE to put her kid/child when she is working*

8.Women are given a LOWER salary than men which is usually the case when her Boss is a sexist *he treats her unfairly based on her GENDER*

Sorry for going WAY OFF topic  :-X
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 12:11:26 pm by ~ The Golden Girl ~ »
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest(13:28)

Please, Don't forget to Include GG in your Prayers =D

Offline Arthur Bon Zavi

• |Sun of Tomorrow... =]|
  • SF V.I.P
  • Fiducia in questo uomo ciecamente.
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2010, 12:31:46 pm »
Males are generally more successful than females, moneywise. 8) If you don't believe me, look at the list of the richest people in the world and count the no of females. And then count how many of those females are self made. ::)

In my school, girls generally perform worse than boys, academically, evident through the fewer number of girls in the toppers list. So people, don't generalize please. ::) Back your claim with official statistics, not general viewpoints/observations. ;)

Even if, hypothetically, females WERE better students than males, the 'efficiency' of males are better, evident through the high percentage of rich males compared to females.

And one statistic shows that 70% of the world's poorest people are females. This indicates that they are generally unsuccessful, compared to males when it comes to the real thing (ie making money). ;) And it is a fact that you are unsuccessful, if you ultimately fail to make a lot of money (taking into account the progressive steps required), regardless of how brilliant you are/how much of a 'better' student you are.

It may be that first Men started a thing which the women didn't think of inventing. Then as the time spared, women practiced doing it, and even surpassed men, in that field.

The section you are talking about, may underestimate women in terms of power but they do have the potential of serving their country with brilliance !

It is the intelligence of women that made men richer.  8)

Knowledge cannot dance in front of money ! It comes naturally.

Continuous efforts matter more than the outcome.
- NU

Alpha

« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2010, 12:48:56 pm »
Women rule the world. ::)

Men rule women. :P :P

Did you not reverse something here? ::)

It's like, more males on engineering. More girls on nursing.

And that is why females have been less affected by the recession than males.

Have you ever counted the number of house husbands?  :P
Females faring worse than their male counterparts is a product of society, of impositions, and sometimes, of choice.

Your school is not the only school in the world.  ::)
There isn't a single boy in the school that tops in my country.  ::)

P. S. Rest, back later. Busy for now.

By the way, that's nice a comment:

Knowledge cannot dance in front of money ! It comes naturally.

Offline Crooked

• The Psycho Lunatic.
  • Global Moderator
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2010, 12:54:07 pm »

Woah ! Yuh deserve a standing ovation, bro. :P :P However, i do not agree with the last point. :D Being poor doesn't mean that someone is worse off. There are other things in life which makes a person 'poor' or 'rich'. ;)

Did you not reverse something here?
No, i don't think so. :P :P Women can seduce men, at the most. :P :D
<3 La Ilaha Illa-Allah Muhammad Rasul Allah. <3

Offline Crooked

• The Psycho Lunatic.
  • Global Moderator
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2010, 12:55:44 pm »

Behind every successful man, there is always a woman. :P

Alpha

« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2010, 01:01:18 pm »

O.O

What did you say  :P

Offline Master_Key

• SF Master
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2010, 01:03:21 pm »

Behind every unmarried successful man, there is not a woman. :P

Females tend to be more sharpers in fields like art and design, sociology, history and more of some creative stuffs. Men are always powerful at reasoning and analysis. I can bet that on average every male is sharper in reasoning and analysis than women. Women are more kind of creative. When the focus shifts to executives, then its a matter of chance that who is selected because surveys can't reveal this secret. The ratio for this is purely coincidental. Equal number of males and females have these qualities.

Offline Crooked

• The Psycho Lunatic.
  • Global Moderator
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2010, 01:05:53 pm »
O.O

What did you say  :P

The fact. ::) :P

Behind every unmarried successful man, there is not a woman. :P

Yuh just made it up, son. :P

Women are mentally strong; Men are physically strong. :P End of the story ? :D

Oh wait, i just realised that we're moving away from the actual topic. :P Women are obviously smarter than men. :D I admit. :P

elemis

« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2010, 01:07:14 pm »
Your school is not the only school in the world.  ::)
There isn't a single boy in the school that tops in my country.  ::)

Similarly, I can throw it back at you and say your Country isnt the only one in the world.

You all need to understand the initial question posed.

We are NOT talking about achievement and accolades won by either gender INSTEAD we are discussing how as a student males and females tend to act and which tends to be more committed academically.

To reiterate : PERFORMANCE at a subject is COMPLETELY independent of one's gender.

Altogether, I feel girls tend to be conscientious, however, I would also like to add that it is dependent on the effort one puts in and whether that person (whether it be a boy or a girl) is the academic type.

Offline Master_Key

• SF Master
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2010, 01:08:17 pm »
The fact. ::) :P

Yuh just made it up, son. :P

A fact!

Offline Crooked

• The Psycho Lunatic.
  • Global Moderator
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2010, 01:09:47 pm »

Offline Master_Key

• SF Master
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2010, 01:10:55 pm »
THE fact. :P

Not necessary. It can be anyone.