Author Topic: Funny things to do in a exam  (Read 5673 times)

Amelia

Funny things to do in a exam
« on: November 15, 2010, 03:43:25 pm »
WARNING: ANY OF THESE MAY GET YOU SHOT OR LYNCHED BY THE EXAMINER
•. If it is a math/science exam, answer in essay form. If it is long answer/essay form, answer with numbers and symbols. Be creative. Be sure to use plenty of symbols such as Pi.
•. On the answer sheet find a new interesting way to refuse to answer every question. For example: I refuse to answer this question due to the fact that I was absent from the lesson.
•. Run into the exam room looking about frantically. Breathe a sigh of relief. Go to the instructor, say “They’ve found me, I have to leave the country” and run off.
•. Every now and then, clap twice rapidly. If the instructor asks why, tell him/her in a very derogatory tone, “the light bulb that goes on above my head when I get an idea is hooked up to a clapper. DUH!”
•. Every 5 minutes or so, stretch back and lean over the person's desk that is behind you. Make sure you don't make eye contact and stretch your arms as far as you can.
•. Stand up after about 15 minutes, and say loudly, “Okay, let’s double-check our answers! Number one, A. Number two, C. Number three, E….”
•. Start randomly making "shhhh" noises every 10 minutes. Or alternatively "yesssss" noises after you answer every question.
•. Bring a very random vegetable such as a whole cucumber and put it on your desk. When the teacher asks why it is there yell at them that you might die from scurvy.
•. Start violently shaking your table and making loud noises and shout EAARRRTHHQUAAKKKE!
•. Every now and then, clap twice rapidly. If the instructor asks why, tell him/her in a very derogatory tone, "the light bulb that goes on above my head when I get an idea is hooked up to a clapper. DUH!"
•. Grab every pen or writing implement you have and bundle it in your hand. Suddenly throw it all up high in random directions and scream "METEORS!"
• . Run up to the front and tap loudly on the microphone and say "Chicken check, microphone check 123; has anybody laid an egg yet?"
 Ask the teacher what the test is on right before you take it. The resulting look of dismay is always priceless.
•. Ask to use the restroom. If the teacher does not let you, start crying that you are going to pee your pants like a baby. If he/she does, make your way to the restrooms by taking the longest possible route by constantly weaving in and out of students desks, each time "accidentally" bumping into them.
Refuse to meet the supervisor's demands of taking the exam unless he or she places you right next to the biggest hottie/*censored* in the room.
•. Walk into the exam room without shoes but just socks. If anyone questions it tell them its part of your Japanese tradition and that if they don't approve of it you will report him/her for discrimination.

Offline Imaan

Re: Funny things to do in a exam
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2010, 09:24:52 pm »
WARNING: ANY OF THESE MAY GET YOU SHOT OR LYNCHED BY THE EXAMINER
•. If it is a math/science exam, answer in essay form. If it is long answer/essay form, answer with numbers and symbols. Be creative. Be sure to use plenty of symbols such as Pi.
•. On the answer sheet find a new interesting way to refuse to answer every question. For example: I refuse to answer this question due to the fact that I was absent from the lesson.
•. Run into the exam room looking about frantically. Breathe a sigh of relief. Go to the instructor, say “They’ve found me, I have to leave the country” and run off.
•. Every now and then, clap twice rapidly. If the instructor asks why, tell him/her in a very derogatory tone, “the light bulb that goes on above my head when I get an idea is hooked up to a clapper. DUH!”
•. Every 5 minutes or so, stretch back and lean over the person's desk that is behind you. Make sure you don't make eye contact and stretch your arms as far as you can.
•. Stand up after about 15 minutes, and say loudly, “Okay, let’s double-check our answers! Number one, A. Number two, C. Number three, E….”
•. Start randomly making "shhhh" noises every 10 minutes. Or alternatively "yesssss" noises after you answer every question.
•. Bring a very random vegetable such as a whole cucumber and put it on your desk. When the teacher asks why it is there yell at them that you might die from scurvy.
•. Start violently shaking your table and making loud noises and shout EAARRRTHHQUAAKKKE!
•. Every now and then, clap twice rapidly. If the instructor asks why, tell him/her in a very derogatory tone, "the light bulb that goes on above my head when I get an idea is hooked up to a clapper. DUH!"
•. Grab every pen or writing implement you have and bundle it in your hand. Suddenly throw it all up high in random directions and scream "METEORS!"
• . Run up to the front and tap loudly on the microphone and say "Chicken check, microphone check 123; has anybody laid an egg yet?"
 Ask the teacher what the test is on right before you take it. The resulting look of dismay is always priceless.
•. Ask to use the restroom. If the teacher does not let you, start crying that you are going to pee your pants like a baby. If he/she does, make your way to the restrooms by taking the longest possible route by constantly weaving in and out of students desks, each time "accidentally" bumping into them.
Refuse to meet the supervisor's demands of taking the exam unless he or she places you right next to the biggest hottie/sl*t in the room.
•. Walk into the exam room without shoes but just socks. If anyone questions it tell them its part of your Japanese tradition and that if they don't approve of it you will report him/her for discrimination.

Oh looks like u wanna get kicked outta the exam room lol....

Offline The Golden Girl =D

• Without Allah I'm nothing <3
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Ain't Nothin worth your tears =D
    • www.thegoldengirl157.blogspot.com
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2010, 05:03:01 am »
LMAO xD ..... I'm definitely doing that :P
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest(13:28)

Please, Don't forget to Include GG in your Prayers =D

Offline SauD~

• Chére
  • SF V.I.P
  • ~ I wish my dream comes true ~
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2010, 08:32:30 am »
EARTHQUAAAAKE ...ahhhhhhhhhh
everyone run.  ;D :D :D :D :D :D
awesome.

Offline Weaam

• Mad Alice
  • SF Geek
  • What if I spoke alien, fluently? O.o
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2010, 07:39:39 pm »
Dude, that was HILARIOUS! xDDD
I can think of a few people in my class that already tried some of those things xD
- The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. - Robert Bloch.
-I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff... and I went in. - Homer
+ Rep me if i have been of any assistance to you ;D

Offline SauD~

• Chére
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2010, 10:15:32 am »
WHich ones they tried in ur class....
Who did ya call "dude"  ;D ???

Offline Weaam

• Mad Alice
  • SF Geek
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2010, 11:16:59 am »
The one where they really need to go to the bathroom and then bump into everyone and the one about making random noises and the one where they ask what the exam is about right before they get and that kinda stuff xDD
umm, i call everyone dude, but i wont if u dont like it ?
- The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. - Robert Bloch.
-I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff... and I went in. - Homer

Offline SauD~

• Chére
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2010, 11:22:36 am »
The one where they really need to go to the bathroom and then bump into everyone and the one about making random noises and the one where they ask what the exam is about right before they get and that kinda stuff xDD
umm, i call everyone dude, but i wont if u dont like it ?
Nice ... dude actually is for guyz..  ;D ;D
u can ... i was asking who did you mentioned.

Offline Weaam

• Mad Alice
  • SF Geek
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2010, 11:27:57 am »
Oh, umm the person who wrote all them funny things in the begining, Hamlet.

Offline SauD~

• Chére
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2010, 11:29:16 am »
Hamlet is she for real... haloween time so changed her gender to his :P :P

Offline Weaam

• Mad Alice
  • SF Geek
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2010, 11:35:08 am »
Hamlet is she for real... haloween time so changed her gender to his :P :P
Ahaa, i think i got thaat ?

Offline SauD~

• Chére
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2010, 11:38:40 am »
KNow AMelia?

Offline Weaam

• Mad Alice
  • SF Geek
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2010, 11:44:30 am »
KNow AMelia?
I think so ? so the hamlet person is Amelia?

Offline SauD~

• Chére
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2010, 11:49:00 am »
yes

Amelia

« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2010, 02:52:19 pm »
Dear citizens, You just blowed up my cover. ::) :P