Author Topic: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1  (Read 11556 times)

Offline iluvme

• Smile, the world will smile back. :)
  • SF Farseer
Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2011, 04:58:26 pm »
May your good qualities save you.  :P

LOL and you think I'm going to die the same way as Vouldy did? In that Potter boy's hands? And in that crazy way? A rebounding curse. Seriously ::)
I believe in killing the messenger. Know why? It sends  message.
~Damon Salvatore~

Amelia

« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2011, 06:17:47 pm »
LOL and you think I'm going to die the same way as Vouldy did? In that Potter boy's hands? And in that crazy way? A rebounding curse. Seriously ::)

Honestly, when did I say you are going to die? And noh, if you have to die, then death will meet you in a more drastic way.  :P ::)

Offline iluvme

• Smile, the world will smile back. :)
  • SF Farseer
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2011, 06:20:40 pm »
May your good qualities save you.  :P

Doesn't imply I'm gonna die soon?

Honestly, when did I say you are going to die? And noh, if you have to die, then death will meet you in a more drastic way.  Tongue Roll Eyes

And dramatic. ;D
I believe in killing the messenger. Know why? It sends  message.
~Damon Salvatore~

Offline Clifford

« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2011, 09:43:59 am »
It should be wise for people to at least watch the first six films in order before watching this one, if they haven't read the books already.

With this film, we are slowly but surely bidding farewell to one of cinema's most successful and imaginative franchises. The franchise, like Harry Potter himself, has grown and matured as the years (and films) progress. Part I of the "Deathly Hallows" is ultimately a strong build- up to what will be a triumphant, bittersweet finale for everybody.

I won't waste time trying to talk about the performances, because they are all great and powerful in their own way. Never mind that many of the cast members are very talented veteran British actors (try getting John Hurt, Alan Rickman, Ralph Fiennes, Brendan Gleeson, David Thewlis, Michael Gambon, Helena Bonham Carter, Imelda Staunton, Jason Isaacs and Bill Nighy in the same film again) - the three young actors who we have come to love and care for following the first film a decade ago, basically carry the franchise on their shoulders, and this film is no exception. Radcliffe looks handsome, Grint looks gruff, and Watson looks gorgeous. They've grown into fine young people.

Offline Deadly_king

• <<Th3 BO$$>>
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Farseer
  • Hard work ALWAYS pays off.........just be patient!
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2011, 03:55:49 pm »
It should be wise for people to at least watch the first six films in order before watching this one, if they haven't read the books already.

With this film, we are slowly but surely bidding farewell to one of cinema's most successful and imaginative franchises. The franchise, like Harry Potter himself, has grown and matured as the years (and films) progress. Part I of the "Deathly Hallows" is ultimately a strong build- up to what will be a triumphant, bittersweet finale for everybody.

I won't waste time trying to talk about the performances, because they are all great and powerful in their own way. Never mind that many of the cast members are very talented veteran British actors (try getting John Hurt, Alan Rickman, Ralph Fiennes, Brendan Gleeson, David Thewlis, Michael Gambon, Helena Bonham Carter, Imelda Staunton, Jason Isaacs and Bill Nighy in the same film again) - the three young actors who we have come to love and care for following the first film a decade ago, basically carry the franchise on their shoulders, and this film is no exception. Radcliffe looks handsome, Grint looks gruff, and Watson looks gorgeous. They've grown into fine young people.

Very true :D

One of the best series of film which has dazzled more than one in this decade ;)

It sure will stay in our hearts for a very long time ;)

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
  • "Be the person you want to meet."
« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2011, 04:16:19 pm »

:P
Download SF Magazine 2012 here.

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
  • "Be the person you want to meet."
« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2011, 04:25:24 pm »
What Harry Potter has taught me:

Harry Potter taught me that some things are worth dying for.
Ron Weasley taught me that believing in yourself is a hundred times more powerful than luck.
Hermione Granger taught me that an education is a girl’s best asset, even if it doesn’t make you many friends.
Severus Snape taught me to never, ever, ever judge someone.
Rubeus Hagrid taught me that anything can be cute with the right perspective.
Ginny Weasley taught me that bold is beautiful.
Lily Potter taught me that a mother’s love is the strongest force on earth.
Remus Lupin taught me that fear is the only thing I should be afraid of.
Dolores Umbridge taught me that education with a political agenda is a terrible, terrible thing.
Sirius Black taught me that the ones we love never truly leave us.
Albus Dumbledore taught me that good people are not always good.
Draco Malfoy taught me that bad people are not always bad.
Neville Longbottom taught me that courage is standing up for what’s right, even when you’re scared out of your mind.
Luna Lovegood taught me that weird is wonderful.
Dobby taught me that freedom is a gift.
Lucius Malfoy taught me that no amount of money, pomp, or circumstance will buy you true friends.
Fred & George Weasley taught me that sometimes all you need is a good laugh.
The Dursleys taught me that a world without imagination is a dull and dreary place.
Arthur Weasley taught me that a good sense of curiosity and a bit of obsession can be healthy.
Fleur Delacour taught me that true love is not based on appearance.
Molly Weasley taught me that a happy family is not measured in gold.
Bellatrix Lestrange taught me that hatred and prejudice rot your mind and can turn even the most beautiful person into a monster.
Kreacher taught me that if you want to get to know a man, look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.
Cho Chang taught me that rebound relationships almost never work.
Nymphadora Tonks taught me to love myself, no matter what I look like.
Percy Weasley taught me that, in the end, no career is worth sacrificing your family.
Sybill Trelawney taught me that you cannot change the past, only the future.
Lavender Brown taught me that physical relationships only last for so long.
Peter Pettigrew taught me that rats do not make good friends.
Nicholas Flamel taught me that to the well-prepared mind, death is but the next great adventure.
Minerva McGonagall taught me that a good cause is worth fighting for at any age.
Hedwig taught me that the love we have for our pets is very real.
Lord Voldemort taught me that a life without love is barely living.
J. K. Rowling taught me that the stories we love will always be with us.
Until the very end.

Download SF Magazine 2012 here.