Author Topic: Abortion, Is it the right thing?  (Read 13615 times)

nid404

Re: Abortion, Is it the right thing?
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2010, 06:25:58 pm »

Offline The Golden Girl =D

• Without Allah I'm nothing <3
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Ain't Nothin worth your tears =D
    • www.thegoldengirl157.blogspot.com
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2010, 07:28:02 pm »
I believe that Abortion should NEVER be legalized cuz it's like KILLING SOMEONE cuz for goodness sake a baby is a HUMAN !!!

If a careless person got pregnant and couldn't take care of the child due to financial problems or Maybe the Lady is NOT mentally ready to be a Mother ...etc  then i feel the BEST solution out there is to make other couples (who Are Almost dying to have a child) Adopt HER Child Rather than KILLING him .
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest(13:28)

Please, Don't forget to Include GG in your Prayers =D

nid404

« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2010, 07:52:46 pm »
I believe that Abortion should NEVER be legalized cuz it's like KILLING SOMEONE cuz for goodness sake a baby is a HUMAN !!!

If a careless person got pregnant and couldn't take care of the child due to financial problems or Maybe the Lady is NOT mentally ready to be a Mother ...etc  then i feel the BEST solution out there is to make other couples (who Are Almost dying to have a child) Adopt HER Child Rather than KILLING him .

Do you know how unhealthy and unsafe it is for teenagers and the child? Pregnancy is not for kids.

Offline Crooked

• The Psycho Lunatic.
  • Global Moderator
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2010, 02:28:34 am »
Jamie Lynn Spears must die. >:D >:D >:D
<3 La Ilaha Illa-Allah Muhammad Rasul Allah. <3

Offline SauD~

• Chére
  • SF V.I.P
  • ~ I wish my dream comes true ~
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2010, 02:36:02 am »
Why  is  topic  in  middle   of  teenagers...it  should  be   when  u  r  married   after  that..

Offline Aadeez || Zafar

• SF Master
  • Knowledge, Chaapppar Phad kay
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2010, 05:47:06 am »
Why  is  topic  in  middle   of  teenagers...it  should  be   when  u  r  married   after  that..
i agree with u

Yeh BaaabuRaao ka style hein!

nid404

« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2010, 05:49:55 am »
Why do you say so? Most abortions happen due to teenage pregnancy.

Offline Aadeez || Zafar

• SF Master
  • Knowledge, Chaapppar Phad kay
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2010, 05:52:19 am »
i agree with u

Yeh BaaabuRaao ka style hein!

Alpha

« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2010, 11:46:26 am »
Taking away the right of choice of life of someone who has not yet seen light... because he is the product of a 'mistake'?

elemis

« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2010, 11:51:53 am »
I wish to add a new dimension to this debate.

What if unfortunately a woman is raped and hence conceives a child, do you not consider it fair that the mother have the right to terminate the pregnancy ? Would you consider it correct that the mother be forced to give birth to a child who would forever be a reminder of that unfortunate event ?

I have no personal opinion on this issue so dont attack me. I myself am confused with regards to this.

Alpha

« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2010, 11:54:02 am »
I wish to add a new dimension to this debate.

What if unfortunately a woman is rap*d and hence conceives a child, do you not consider it fair that the mother have the right to terminate the pregnancy ? Would you consider it correct that the mother be forced to give birth to a child who would forever be a reminder of that unfortunate event ?

I have no personal opinion on this issue so dont attack me. I myself am confused with regards to this.

Why is abortion the first option and adoption, a spare part?

elemis

« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2010, 12:00:50 pm »
Why is abortion the first option and adoption, a spare part?

Some mothers done even believe they should have to go through the turmoil of pregnancy especially for a child they dont consider their own.

In addition, pregnancy may result in death due to complications. We all know that.

Alpha

« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2010, 12:03:58 pm »
Some mothers done even believe they should have to go through the turmoil of pregnancy especially for a child they dont consider their own.

And the same mothers think they are right to kill a child 'they do not consider their own'?

In addition, pregnancy may result in death due to complications. We all know that.

That's an exception, not the rule.

elemis

« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2010, 12:07:42 pm »
And the same mothers think they are right to kill a child 'they do not consider their own'?

That's an exception, not the rule.

If you, Godforbid, were raped tomorrow, would you be willing to go through 9 months of hell for a child that isnt your own ?

Would you then go through childbirth (with the VERY REAL chance of complications) which starts with labour pains HOURS AND HOURS in advance ?

Dont be philosophical and comment by saying that life is precious and stuff, in the real world sh*t like this happens to people.

A 13 year old girl in London was raped a week ago. If she conceives (according to you) she must give birth ??!!!

What if that girl was your daughter ?

elemis

« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2010, 12:08:31 pm »
Not to mention that girl could die in childbirth.