Author Topic: ...  (Read 5759 times)

Alpha

« on: September 17, 2010, 07:05:14 pm »
I don't know for how short you will be here... I just wanted to type it before it's too late.
I just want to say thank you, for everything...

Above and beyond all, for the extraordinary friend that you are. For the rational guide you have been. For every time you've stood by my side. For everything, knowingly and unknowingly, that you've taught me. For being there, always there, when my tides were high. For bringing back my smile whenever I lost it.

And for having been a conscious moderator and a responsible member. For taking care, extreme care, of every forgotten issue. Maybe I'm the only person who knows it, but you have done much, much more for this place than you told others you did. You tease me grandma, you've cared like father. And that is perhaps why to stop became your obligation, not your choice.

I also wish to apologize... for all the troubles I could have given you. For all the times I could have angered you. For as you say, spoiling your mood sometimes with my course of actions.

Whatever endeavor you take in life, you deserve the very best. Be the hard worker you have always been. Keep the unbeatable will power that you have always had. Be the honest and dedicated person that you have ever been. And keep that fearless and lively attitude that you have always displayed.

You're always telling me how nice and pleasant I am... You don't know how wonderful a person you are.

I hope I did not take you for granted while you were here.

May God be with you at every step, Borakk.

Offline $tyli$h Executive

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
Re: ...
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2010, 07:10:36 pm »
Alpha... I don't know what to say... :-[

I've no word to thank you. I'm lost now...

Thank you very much. I know this is not enough. You're the most wonderful person I've met in this forum... Since  the "October/November 2009 discussions" topic!!!  :)

Thank you very much...

Back from the "October/November 2009 discussions"! ;)

Okay, I'll try to stay here with all of you guys... At least, post sometimes. But I'll not disappear or try to go away anymore...

Have to go! Post later! :)

Offline $tyli$h Executive

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2010, 07:16:51 pm »
If anyone should feel sorry, its me. I've troubled you numerous times! LOL! Maybe I apologized to you more than 10 times by now! :)

Don't be sorry Alpha. You did nothing wrong. Its okay.. :) :) :)

Offline *Hope*

• The Precious Pearl
  • SF Master
  • For Some Reason I Can't Grab It..Tried And Gaveup
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2010, 07:31:33 pm »
Awww...OMG! That was just so beautiful and touching mA! That's really sweet..and SE don't ever leave us..We all need you here..

@Alpha: mA purely amazing! I swear I almost cried..but why do you sound like saying good bye or anything? No DON'T EVER think of doing that! I won't let you!!!
O Allah grant us all the Jannah
Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter
Success is that old ABC ability,breaks,and courage
While there's life,there's Hope ;)
As long as I have faith in Allah,nothing else matters insA <3
Keep on forgetting to forget about you <3

Offline WARRIOR

• SF Master
  • Egyptian And so damn proud . I love you jesus!
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2010, 07:33:53 pm »
woah i thought someone died  :o
really touching  :o
NO secrets to SUCCESS , it is the result of 1.HARD WORK 2.GOOD PREPARATION 3.LEARNING FROM FAILURE
But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward-Balboa

Offline Crooked

• The Psycho Lunatic.
  • Global Moderator
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2010, 04:12:41 am »
Why do yuh lot always want to leave? I know this place can get annoying at times but that doesn't mean deleting yer account is right. It's like screwing sf further. :(

Don't leave, please. :'( <--- Fer whoever had this thought of leaving sf.
<3 La Ilaha Illa-Allah Muhammad Rasul Allah. <3

Freaked12

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2010, 09:41:08 am »
Capitalists Dont cry. :P

Freaked12

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2010, 09:50:34 am »
WHERE IS GARFIELD

elemis

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2010, 09:58:21 am »
WHERE IS GARFIELD

I've been asking myself that same question Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Offline WARRIOR

• SF Master
  • Egyptian And so damn proud . I love you jesus!
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2010, 10:05:33 am »
WHERE IS GARFIELD

eating spaghetti ! jk  jk
NO secrets to SUCCESS , it is the result of 1.HARD WORK 2.GOOD PREPARATION 3.LEARNING FROM FAILURE
But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward-Balboa

Alpha

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2010, 12:51:21 pm »
Thank you...

I'm  :-X

Offline Angel Of Love

• SF Farseer
  • loev <3 :D
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2010, 02:16:46 pm »
awww....Alpha this is soooo sweet i had no idea about what's going on here but if stylish was about to leave than this is something soooo sweet and i know he won't leave anymore though i knew him tooo less he is a great guy....alpha what you wrote was really touchy..!!:'( it almost made me cry..!!hope stylish keeps cumin up frequently(unlike me..;))

nid404

« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2010, 09:35:14 pm »
Hope you guys remain friends forever :)

Offline I'm a mistake - legalize abortion!

• SF Farseer
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2010, 08:11:15 am »
Capitalists Dont cry. :P

Bwahahaha . Sure they do. When the stocks are down.
If you don't like my driving, then stay off the sidewalk

Alpha

« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2010, 12:07:50 pm »
awww....Alpha this is soooo sweet i had no idea about what's going on here but if stylish was about to leave than this is something soooo sweet and i know he won't leave anymore though i knew him tooo less he is a great guy....alpha what you wrote was really touchy..!!:'( it almost made me cry..!!hope stylish keeps cumin up frequently(unlike me..;))

Hope you guys remain friends forever :)

Thank you Angel, Nid. <3

I hope... too.