Author Topic: What is IGCSE SOCIOLOGY about???????????????? IS IT HARD??  (Read 1662 times)

Offline wanabeastarstudent

• SF Immigrant
What is IGCSE SOCIOLOGY about???????????????? IS IT HARD??
« on: September 05, 2010, 05:58:43 pm »
im 15 female n taking sociology next year.. does it need alot of researching and studying please help??
and im looking for the past papers from 2000-2009 or 2010
does any one have links please?? i want to download them and print..also im taking ICT ugh.... where can i get the link to download them from
im new here.. Kiss
By the way i live in abu dhabi Smiley
im freaked out for ig next year

Offline Arthur Bon Zavi

• |Sun of Tomorrow... =]|
  • SF V.I.P
  • Fiducia in questo uomo ciecamente.
Re: What is IGCSE SOCIOLOGY about???????????????? IS IT HARD??
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2010, 05:20:19 am »
Through the IGCSE Sociology syllabus, students explore aspects of social relationships, processes and structures; as a result, they develop a greater understanding of human societies and the role of continuity and change in social life. Students are encouraged to critically evaluate a variety of different social, economic and political structures, thereby learning more about the sociological method, and developing an ability to assess different forms of information and evidence. By relating the syllabus to the local context, teachers can help students apply their developing sociological knowledge and understanding to the analysis of their own lives, and their participation in society.

Source - http://www.cie.org.uk/qualifications/academic/middlesec/igcse/subject?assdef_id=886

Continuous efforts matter more than the outcome.
- NU