Author Topic: need ur ideas on this topic :)  (Read 1965 times)

Offline rickyponting66

• SF Immigrant
need ur ideas on this topic :)
« on: September 03, 2010, 02:43:49 pm »
eassy topic:

looking forward for good ideas  ;D
I'm a Bee.. I'm a Bee!

Offline iluvme

• Smile, the world will smile back. :)
  • SF Farseer
Re: need ur ideas on this topic :)
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2010, 03:01:45 pm »
How about this,

You have this really awesome friend who is not exactly top in class but is average and is quite good in sports. His dad is a person who loves basketball but has never once in his life watched his son play. The dad is diagnosed with cancer and is on his deathbed. His one and final wish is to see his son play before he dies. The problem is, there are exactly 5 players who are the best and you know that your friend has no chance whatsoever of playing unless one of the players back out. You try approachin them but they refuse, Even though you tell them your friend's plight.  Finally desperation and the love of yours toward your friend and his dad overcomes you that *you pour laxative into one of the players' tea before the match that the coach has no choice but to call your friend to play. Your friend is ultra-happy and his whole family +his dad (who is flown from the hospital under medical supervision) watches him win the match for your school. The next day or maybe weeks later the father dies happy.. And you could either end it like you apologized to the player and got punished or the guilt still weighs you down.

Hope this helped.
I believe in killing the messenger. Know why? It sends  message.
~Damon Salvatore~

Offline rickyponting66

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2010, 03:07:44 pm »
hmm.. nice one..! but need more suggestions.. i am not completely satisfied with this one :)
+ rep given :)
I'm a Bee.. I'm a Bee!

Offline rickyponting66

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2010, 02:45:26 pm »
bump!!

anyone else............!
I'm a Bee.. I'm a Bee!