Author Topic: REAL NAMES!  (Read 18513 times)

elemis

Re: REAL NAMES!
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2010, 07:47:10 am »
how can u be this much sure??

Take my word for it. It seems you've modified your previous post.

Good.

Offline Arthur Bon Zavi

• |Sun of Tomorrow... =]|
  • SF V.I.P
  • Fiducia in questo uomo ciecamente.
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2010, 07:58:49 am »
Take my word for it. It seems you've modified your previous post.

Good.
nope, i tried to respect u as you are a moderator!!
i m in many social networks and my real name is followed there!! nothing happened to me till now!  :P :P
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 08:16:01 am by Cautious »

Continuous efforts matter more than the outcome.
- NU

***exam***

« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2010, 01:22:07 pm »
its just that v all wanna keep our sf life n personal life diff
it would have been fine if ur name would have only been viewed by sf ppl     but no even the guest will know who u are

n more over if u want to know a person's real name u can surely do so through pm

Offline DrEvil

• The Gifted One!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Love all, trust a few!
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2010, 02:15:48 pm »
It is your choice.

If you feel comfortable by telling your real name here, its okay.

But please don't expect from others that they will tell you their real name. Also don't force others to tell their real name because many people are not comfortable by doing so.

“When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before.”

Alpha

« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2010, 02:18:41 pm »
The forum is accessible to strangers.

Freaked12

« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2010, 07:57:39 pm »
CATIOUS BUDDY

Your signature is AMAZING. Reminds me of my eighth grade Hobbies.  :P

JOOOOOOOKE

Offline The Golden Girl =D

• Without Allah I'm nothing <3
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Ain't Nothin worth your tears =D
    • www.thegoldengirl157.blogspot.com
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2010, 09:38:01 pm »
ISS ITTT!!!

he is talkin abt STALKERS !!!

Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest(13:28)

Please, Don't forget to Include GG in your Prayers =D

elemis

« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2010, 05:39:47 am »
he is talkin abt STALKERS !!!

Thank goodness.... we have some sensible people on this forum :P

Offline Arthur Bon Zavi

• |Sun of Tomorrow... =]|
  • SF V.I.P
  • Fiducia in questo uomo ciecamente.
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2010, 05:43:06 am »
It is your choice.

If you feel comfortable by telling your real name here, its okay.

But please don't expect from others that they will tell you their real name. Also don't force others to tell their real name because many people are not comfortable by doing so.

MrEvil..oops sry..DrEvil, i was not forcing, indeed i was just telling/asking u know!! dont worry brottha :P :P! this was just a doubt....
I know now i will be hated by a few members....forgive if this thread was a huge nonscence!!

its just that v all wanna keep our sf life n personal life diff
it would have been fine if ur name would have only been viewed by sf ppl     but no even the guest will know who u are

n more over if u want to know a person's real name u can surely do so through pm

Sure Ms.Vampire!!

@alpa - u mean the guests right??

@Requiem - LOL LOL!!

@ GG - right, right!

Continuous efforts matter more than the outcome.
- NU

Offline Chingoo

• Prima Donna u__u
  • SF Senior Citizen
  • RAWR
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2010, 06:55:21 am »
Cautious, it is your choice to reveal your name. The problem with that is that if I know your real name there are directories over the internet, to find out people's addresses and phone numbers from their first and/or last names. Usually people don't reveal last names and you may argue that revealing the first shouldn't be a bother, and yes it is less dangerous but it can be dangerous. I won't say the moderators or administrators are evil  ;) But they can see your IP, which is traceable and anyone with bare minimum knowledge of computing and networking can figure out the meaning of the numbers of an IP address, with which narrowing down telephone and address searches can be easier.

If you wish to subject yourself to this free ticket, be prepared for the fact that one fine evening as you play GameBoy, there's a knock on the door. You whistle your way to the entrance door and look out the secret eye to see who's there. You see flowers and you grin, opening the door to see if your best friends are poking fun at your O-Levels' result. So there the door swings open, you pick up the flower and smell them. Wow, they smell great...not. Your nose seems to numb as you realize the petals were dabbed with chloroform and you slowly drop into unconsciousness.

You might wake up to your friends laughing at you, or worse. I recommend you watch Eye for an Eye for some explanation on what I'm saying. :P

ANYWAY, many people don't tell their name online so that they can lie to themselves about their freewill to call themselves as anything they like. It's fun and entertaining. ;D
All that is on earth will perish:
But will abide (forever) the Face of thy Lord--full of Majesty, Bounty & Honor.
Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?

Qura'n, Chapter 55: The Beneficent, Verses 26-28

elemis

« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2010, 06:59:52 am »
Have you worked for the CIA ?

I was at the NSA previously.

Maybe we could start our own freelance thing. I hear the situation in Iraq is gonna implode - we could make a quick buck there and split it 50-50.

What do you say ?  ;)

Offline Chingoo

• Prima Donna u__u
  • SF Senior Citizen
  • RAWR
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2010, 07:02:34 am »
Have you worked for the CIA ?

I was at the NSA previously.

Maybe we could start our own freelance thing. I hear the situation in Iraq is gonna implode - we could make a quick buck there and split it 50-50.

What do you say ?  ;)

Was that an insult or a compliment, SIR YES SIR? ::)

My best friend's Dad is in the intelligence and my Dad was in the army. :D

elemis

« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2010, 07:04:39 am »
Was that an insult or a compliment, SIR YES SIR? ::)

My best friend's Dad is in the intelligence and my Dad was in the army. :D

If your friend's dad was doing any clandestine work at his Intelligence Agency, no one would know about it expecially his own family.

So I doubt he's a spy or something. ;)

My father was in the Navy !

Offline Chingoo

• Prima Donna u__u
  • SF Senior Citizen
  • RAWR
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2010, 07:06:01 am »
If your friend's dad was doing any clandestine work at his Intelligence Agency, no one would know about it expecially his own family.

So I doubt he's a spy or something. ;)

My father was in the Navy !

I'm sure he isn't anything like that, but since you asked I told you my connections, even if minor, to the intelligence. :P

Freaked12

« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2010, 07:06:09 am »
Cautious, it is your choice to reveal your name. The problem with that is that if I know your real name there are directories over the internet, to find out people's addresses and phone numbers from their first and/or last names. Usually people don't reveal last names and you may argue that revealing the first shouldn't be a bother, and yes it is less dangerous but it can be dangerous. I won't say the moderators or administrators are evil  ;) But they can see your IP, which is traceable and anyone with bare minimum knowledge of computing and networking can figure out the meaning of the numbers of an IP address, with which narrowing down telephone and address searches can be easier.

If you wish to subject yourself to this free ticket, be prepared for the fact that one fine evening as you play GameBoy, there's a knock on the door. You whistle your way to the entrance door and look out the secret eye to see who's there. You see flowers and you grin, opening the door to see if your best friends are poking fun at your O-Levels' result. So there the door swings open, you pick up the flower and smell them. Wow, they smell great...not. Your nose seems to numb as you realize the petals were dabbed with chloroform and you slowly drop into unconsciousness.

You might wake up to your friends laughing at you, or worse. I recommend you watch Eye for an Eye for some explanation on what I'm saying. :P

ANYWAY, many people don't tell their name online so that they can lie to themselves about their freewill to call themselves as anything they like. It's fun and entertaining. ;D

woman. what.the.hell. is this the same way you talk in school ?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 07:07:41 am by Ari Ben Canaan »