Author Topic: Love !?  (Read 22013 times)

Offline maybeitwastheneighbors

• vvvvvvrrrrrrrooooommm=randomness+lalala!
  • SF Master
  • yep, believe it.
Re: Love !?
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2010, 01:04:52 pm »
was it better than the last song and a walk to remember? cuz i found a lot of things repeated in both... and it was kinda boring...
doki doki hatter

Offline The Golden Girl =D

• Without Allah I'm nothing <3
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Ain't Nothin worth your tears =D
    • www.thegoldengirl157.blogspot.com
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2010, 01:06:13 pm »
was it better than the last song and a walk to remember? cuz i found a lot of things repeated in both... and it was kinda boring...

It was AMAZING ..but it'll make u cry T_T ..... it doesn't have teenagers in it :P LOOOOOOL
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest(13:28)

Please, Don't forget to Include GG in your Prayers =D

• SF Master
  • yep, believe it.
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2010, 01:07:35 pm »
okay GOOD. NO TEENAGERS THANK GOD!
thats funny. i myself am a teenager... *dismissed* #W#
doki doki hatter

• Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2010, 01:09:58 pm »
okay GOOD. NO TEENAGERS THANK GOD!
thats funny. i myself am a teenager... *dismissed* #W#

LOL..well i gtg Pray ....Talk to you later iA  :-*

Offline $tyli$h Executive

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2010, 11:06:02 am »
Love for things like wealth, money, house business etc is ofc fine... But (true) love for another guy or girl can make the person abnormal and unpleasant. Not a great thing to do.

Being successful is much more important than experimenting with unnecessary things like love. If a person has an extraordinary amount of money and wealth, girls will come to him automatically. No need for love. Who 'needs' it anyway? Nobody. Its just emotion play.

• SF Master
  • yep, believe it.
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2010, 02:36:47 pm »
Love for things like wealth, money, house business etc is ofc fine... But (true) love for another guy or girl can make the person abnormal and unpleasant. Not a great thing to do.

Being successful is much more important than experimenting with unnecessary things like love. If a person has an extraordinary amount of money and wealth, girls will come to him automatically. No need for love. Who 'needs' it anyway? Nobody. Its just emotion play.

not everybody's a 'gold digga' stylish. success is important, but without love for anything ur nothing more than a robot. love fills humans and gives them drive. a love for success will drive you to it, no?
its true that not all love is wine and roses, but thats wat makes it worthwhile
doki doki hatter

Offline $tyli$h Executive

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2010, 03:20:13 pm »
not everybody's a 'gold digga' stylish. success is important, but without love for anything ur nothing more than a robot. love fills humans and gives them drive. a love for success will drive you to it, no?

Love for success is a very good thing. I don't mean to say that you shouldn't get along with a girl/guy. You can have bf/gfs.

its true that not all love is wine and roses, but thats wat makes it worthwhile

Then how can love for another person be worthwhile? :o Extra worries and less flexibility make it worthwhile...? ???

When you are in love, you have a very attaching emotion to the object. If this is for another person, it is all too easy to get cheated, and get devastated afterwards.

The thing is that, flexibility is restricted. You are bound to love only ONE another guy or girl. But without love, you can be very flexible.

nid404

« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2010, 06:50:19 pm »
There's a time for everything. Love will come to you.

Freaked12

« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2010, 02:51:36 am »
I JUST FELL IN LOVE WITH KATTY PARRY AND A UNKNOWN PERSON(NOT SURE ABOUT THIS  :P)

Teenage dreams FTW

elemis

« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2010, 05:13:58 am »
You've been smoking some grass, right ?

Offline Deadly_king

• &lt;&lt;Th3 BO$$&gt;&gt;
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Farseer
  • Hard work ALWAYS pays off.........just be patient!
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2010, 07:52:54 am »
Love has, is and will always be present in the life of each and every individual.  However it varies as we get older but its upto us to make sure that it never leaves us since without it our lives would seem meaningless.

Everyone is the proof of their parents love. That is very important and we should always bear that in mind. The love we share with our parents is primordial and something we should never part with even if they become old and irritating!

Next is the love we share among friends. We all care about our friends (i mean true ones) and always wish the very best for them. This is because we love them and they have a very special place in our heart.

Last is the love we'll share with our soulmate. I used the future tense since i guessed being teenagers you have not yet found him/her. That is a very sacred feeling and in no case should be mocked. Yet its true meaning is never understood unless you feel it (not yet in my case). So no comments :P

nid404

« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2010, 04:34:05 pm »
I JUST FELL IN LOVE WITH KATTY PARRY AND A UNKNOWN PERSON(NOT SURE ABOUT THIS  :P)

Teenage dreams FTW

*AN  ::)

• Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2010, 09:55:07 pm »
Love has, is and will always be present in the life of each and every individual.  However it varies as we get older but its upto us to make sure that it never leaves us since without it our lives would seem meaningless.

Everyone is the proof of their parents love. That is very important and we should always bear that in mind. The love we share with our parents is primordial and something we should never part with even if they become old and irritating!

Next is the love we share among friends. We all care about our friends (i mean true ones) and always wish the very best for them. This is because we love them and they have a very special place in our heart.

Last is the love we'll share with our soulmate. I used the future tense since i guessed being teenagers you have not yet found him/her. That is a very sacred feeling and in no case should be mocked. Yet its true meaning is never understood unless you feel it (not yet in my case). So no comments :P

Well Said ^_^

Soo true abt the last one :D :D

• SF Master
  • yep, believe it.
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2010, 06:47:46 pm »
Love for success is a very good thing. I don't mean to say that you shouldn't get along with a girl/guy. You can have bf/gfs.

Then how can love for another person be worthwhile? :o Extra worries and less flexibility make it worthwhile...? ???

When you are in love, you have a very attaching emotion to the object. If this is for another person, it is all too easy to get cheated, and get devastated afterwards.

The thing is that, flexibility is restricted. You are bound to love only ONE another guy or girl. But without love, you can be very flexible.

i dont think there IS an afterwards in love. there is only the present.
its worthwhile the way many believe heaven is worthwhile. walk the path less taken with the ruts and the thorns and you will get ur reward. love.
doki doki hatter

Offline O.T.13.

• SF V.I.P
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2010, 05:55:29 am »
Concept of Love, as far as i'm concerned at least, is not a simple concept. Its too complicated to fully understand. For me, to love someone is not about "oh honey! i love you", no not at all, using a word excessively only lightens the word's meaning. loving someone, in a romantic sense, is about being with someone whom you will literally be willing to spend the rest of your life with. That doesn't mean you will be spending every single minute of the rest of your life with them. You should have your set of friends and acquaintances, and she should have hers, and you both should have a small set of mutual friends. Having the same entire set of friends only means that you're lifeless. Friends, be it guys or girls, should not be forfeited for the sake of a lover: the lover should understand the value of my friends, otherwise she is not worthy of me. My lover should be the one I am most passionate about, but I still have the right to live my life how I want it; if i want to divide my spare time amongst sports, tv, and friends, leaving her with only a small fraction of my time, she shouldn't complain, i still have my life, her being in it makes it special, but it doesn't nullify it. My lover should be the one whom i desire to be the mother of my kids, the one whom i want to grow old with. my friends will come and go, she would always be there, growing old with me, be with me as my children grow older. the one whom i will always feel safe when my head is around her arms or on her lap. love, in its romantic sense, for me, is about being safe and happy at the end of the day, however, at no expense of my normal life.
Nothing is worse than being surrounded by people and yet you still feel lonely