Author Topic: GERMANY WILL WIN THE THIRD ROUND!!!  (Read 8769 times)

Offline I'm a mistake - legalize abortion!

• SF Farseer
Re: GERMANY WILL WIN THE THIRD ROUND!!!
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2010, 01:47:30 pm »
Stylish has joined the OWNAGE society.

Aint i right kheper.

My one line sentence was spot on right dude kratos?  :P

Always the bull's eye man. :P
If you don't like my driving, then stay off the sidewalk

Freaked12

« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2010, 01:51:22 pm »
Always the bull's eye man. :P

AYE. sir.

Your number 1 fan

Offline $tyli$h Executive

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2010, 03:57:54 pm »

How could they run with the ball when they didn't have the ball at their feet? ::)

It seems you are ignorant of the fact that Puyol, Pique,Ramos and Capdevilla are among the best defenders in the world. ::) But their impressive ability is that they can play as both full backs and center backs. Also, Iker Casillas is the best goalkeeper in the world. He has been beaten only twice so far in the tournament.

If you had watched the games then you should know that only the man who wears underwear outside his pants would have been able to stop those goals.. ::)

And regarding domination of ball by spain, Spain always dominate ball possession..if you hadn't watched their earlier matches..

-_- I don't think you read what I posted earlier. People tend to take things for granted without even searching the reason behind it...So you thought Germany was a great team just because they beat Eng and Arg by 4 goals.. ::) Please don't put England, Argentina and Spain together.. ::) We all know how English team is hyped because of EPL where half of the best players are foreigners.. And Argentina...We all know how Maradona had created holes in the defence and midfield when he opted to choose for the three striker formation.. It was a double-edged sword to do so..

Also you should know ..IF you had watched spain's earlier games.. that every team switch to defensive style when they play against Spain..According to a coach .."Cuz you can't beat the best attacking football team in the world by attacking them..You only can counterattack them."

In all the matches against Spain..When Spain attacked the opponent teams put around 5 players in the d-box area and 5 players within the proximity of the central midfielders. So you can be sure that Germany isn't the first team to do that.

I thought it was because Slovakia defended better. ::) Or rather Slovakia copied the style that USA and Switzerland had used when playing against Spain.

I think or rather hope that its a typo.. cuz Spain have lost only 2 games since 2007 and as far as I know England isn't one of team to beat them. ::)

Yup, cuz they aren't playing as good as they played in euro 2008 and we still have to see the best from Torres. ;D

Good luck on spain winning the finals.

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2010, 03:58:34 pm »
Stylish has joined the OWNAGE society.

Aint i right kheper.

My one line sentence was spot on right dude kratos?

You mean?

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #49 on: July 10, 2010, 09:31:50 pm »
AND GERMANY WINS THE THIRD PLACE!!!!!

Offline *Hope*

• The Precious Pearl
  • SF Master
  • For Some Reason I Can't Grab It..Tried And Gaveup
« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2010, 09:42:18 pm »
AND GERMANY WINS THE THIRD PLACE!!!!!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
O Allah grant us all the Jannah
Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter
Success is that old ABC ability,breaks,and courage
While there's life,there's Hope ;)
As long as I have faith in Allah,nothing else matters insA <3
Keep on forgetting to forget about you <3

Offline M-H

• SF Master
« Reply #51 on: July 10, 2010, 10:23:16 pm »
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

thanks fr makin that...saved me the bother :P :D