Author Topic: Why do creationists deny the scientific truth of Evolution and instead...?  (Read 6619 times)

Offline I'm a mistake - legalize abortion!

• SF Farseer
Arsenal-- I haven't studied that law.. :-\

But  I read that article.. And I am going to pretend that I grasped it fully... :P :P
If you don't like my driving, then stay off the sidewalk

Freaked12

Arsenal-- I haven't studied that law.. :-\

But  I read that article.. And I am going to pretend that I grasped it fully... :P :P

I have opened the link of whether the second law of thermodynamics violates evolution

Offline $tyli$h Executive

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
No proofs.... ::) ..... Blind faith...

Google "Proof that god exists" and see the results.

Freaked12

This is also a mason's Guideline

Things move from Order to disorder and masons as a result spend long nights in rooms alone to reflect on their lives

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
Stylish and Engraved -->>>>

Snowflakes, sand dunes, tornadoes, stalactites, graded river beds, and lightning are just a few examples of order coming from disorder in nature; none require an intelligent program to achieve that order.

In any nontrivial system with lots of energy flowing through it, you are almost certain to find order arising somewhere in the system. If order from disorder is supposed to violate the 2nd law of thermodynamics, why is it ubiquitous in nature?

I can't understand how "snowflakes, sand dunes, tornadoes and other natural disaster" can occur from disorder. And how can they be "order".

Offline Saladin

• The Samurai
  • Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
  • I believe in those who believe in me
    • Student Tech
Stylish and Engraved -->>>>

Snowflakes, sand dunes, tornadoes, stalactites, graded river beds, and lightning are just a few examples of order coming from disorder in nature; none require an intelligent program to achieve that order.

In any nontrivial system with lots of energy flowing through it, you are almost certain to find order arising somewhere in the system. If order from disorder is supposed to violate the 2nd law of thermodynamics, why is it ubiquitous in nature?

Finally, I bring out the real you. Encouraging.

Snowflakes, Sand-Dunes, No intelligent programming? Are you sure?  :)

The snow that is made is from the water-vapour in the air. Which condenses as cool winds blow, which itself is in a network of trading winds. A network, a system of winds, of currents of water, a cycle persists. And there is a reason, logic would dictate nothing happens as a simple occurrence, there is a reason.

And yes, there is order, the heavenly bodies all aligned in their places, and the sun gives light. Logic would dictate someone does all this. Yes, there is order rising from randomness, but is the Sun rising every day not a persistent order?

You seem to be unable to ascertain what conclusions you make yourself.

And Laws are meant to be broken Kratos, you prove that yourself. In the end this debate will come to this:

Logic is what man relies on to explain the limited circle in which he lives. We do not have the ability to comprehend nature itself. We can observe it in all its might, but that in itself is order is it not. It brings rain, it brings snow, its blows, the wind two and frow. To cool and ease, seldom to appease. But sometimes to enrage, and engulf its victims in a fiery cage.

You need to realise that you are trying to explain the un-explainable.

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
I will join this debate for real tomorrow. now heading for sleep. bye everybody!

Offline Saladin

• The Samurai
  • Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
    • Student Tech
No proofs.... ::) ..... Blind faith...

Yes, precisely my point, you rely on logic. You only see that there is reason, and no belief. That is why you are wrong.

I feel like choking your arguments down. But I want to see what Alpha does.

• SF Farseer
I want to hammer you right now ::) but the Spain match is starting now and My logic says the right thing to do is to watch it ...... :P

Don't worry I'll have the Thor's hammer ready by tomorrow.. ::) :P :P

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
Yes, precisely my point, you rely on logic. You only see that there is reason, and no belief. That is why you are wrong.

I feel like choking your arguments down. But I want to see what Alpha does.

Alpha is busy nowadays...

But Kratos, be prepared to face my wrath tomorrow. I grant you liberty for today night. Now, go to sleep. :P

Offline Saladin

• The Samurai
  • Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
    • Student Tech
I want to hammer you right now ::) but the Spain match is starting now and My logic says the right thing to do is to watch it ...... :P

Don't worry I'll have the Thor's hammer ready by tomorrow.. ::) :P :P

I have Odin's Spear. ;)

Enlighten me, I am in need of a little bit of delight.

You seem, to conclude your logic on baseless assumptions. And for that you pay a hefty price. You conclusions result in mere bluffs.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 08:02:02 pm by Engraved »

Offline Saladin

• The Samurai
  • Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
    • Student Tech
Alpha is busy nowadays...

But Kratos, be prepared to face my wrath tomorrow. I grant you liberty for today night. Now, go to sleep. :P

Yes, she has made many commitments to people, but she lives up to them.

Your Wrath, is something that will have my undivided attention. Lets see your true potential as well. I will not post much tomorrow, it will be your fight. And one match, I will not dare miss.

Alpha

Thank you Dude, Borakk...

Yep, I have commitments, join you later. Gotta ready everything first.

Good Luck with Kratos.  ;)
You won't need it By the way. 

• SF Farseer
Yo  :P

• SF Farseer
Stylish you there? ::)