Author Topic: Why do creationists deny the scientific truth of Evolution and instead...?  (Read 6598 times)

Offline $tyli$h Executive

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
Alrighty...

First off, Evolution is a theory. There is no way to prove that we evolved from apes, who evolved from something else, who evolved from one celled organisms that crawled out of the primordial ooze from the Big Bang Theory. Lol, evolution is a theory based off of a theory. Ironic isn't it? The only way to prove this theory would be to go back millions of years and watch it happen, or to make it happen today. You don't see many science labs put a worm under a heat lamp and a few years later have a horse on their hands. It just doesn't happen

Secondly, to nonbelievers of the Bible, the entire Bible is a theory, and couldn't possibly happen. However, to believers of the Bible, evolution is a theory, and couldn't possibly happen. Therefore, there is no right or wrong answer. True believers also know that there are always going to be people who don't believe, and God wants them to teach His word, and be understanding, and not force religion upon someone who does not believe. Therefore, all those people who just answered this question with rudeness, insensitivity, and no sense of understanding cannot possibly be true believers. If this were the case, they would have tried to teach Gods will and word to this person rather than simply saying he/she is wrong.

I understand where you are coming from. But, you must also understand where I am coming from. I believe in the Bible and that God created the Earth. You believe in evolution and think the Bible is a hoax. That is fine. However, seriously think about both sides of the story before discounting the other.Mrail

Fully agree with Mrail.

Freaked12

We were created off evolution. Survival of the fittest .that was the whole scene in the prehistoric region. Havent You heard that in Africa where the first human beings were born , the skull had a shaping that exposed the Eyes. Gradually this species began to die and another one evolved.

Human beings themselves were evolved from Dinosaurs where the first mamals appeared

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
We were created off evolution. Survival of the fittest .that was the whole scene in the prehistoric region. Havent You heard that in Africa where the first human beings were born , the skull had a shaping that exposed the Eyes. Gradually this species began to die and another one evolved.

Human beings themselves were evolved from Dinosaurs where the first mamals appeared

How can you be so sure? Its just a theory without any solid proof.

http://www.origins.org/articles/bohlinray_5crises.html - See this for some of the serious contradictions.

The fact that evolution involves "random molecules reacting and forming a human" is itself impossible.

Offline I'm a mistake - legalize abortion!

• SF Farseer
If you were not created through evolution, WHO CREATED YOU? Surely, somebody must've. Otherwise, we cannot be here out of nothing.

This is the strongest proof.

Then who created GOD ? Don't tell me something like he was there forever or something.....

It's like you said--- somebody must have created GOD. Otherwise he couldn't be here out of nothing.;)

If you don't like my driving, then stay off the sidewalk

Freaked12

How can you be so sure? Its just a theory without any solid proof.

http://www.origins.org/articles/bohlinray_5crises.html - See this for some of the serious contradictions.

The fact that evolution involves "random molecules reacting and forming a human" is itself impossible.
Chance certainly plays a large part in evolution, but this argument completely ignores the fundamental role of natural selection, and selection is the very opposite of chance. Chance, in the form of mutations, provides genetic variation, which is the raw material that natural selection has to work with. From there, natural selection sorts out certain variations. Those variations which give greater reproductive success to their possessors (and chance ensures that such beneficial mutations will be inevitable) are retained, and less successful variations are weeded out. When the environment changes, or when organisms move to a different environment, different variations are selected, leading eventually to different species. Harmful mutations usually die out quickly, so they don't interfere with the process of beneficial mutations accumulating.

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/faq-misconceptions.html#chance

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
Then who created GOD ? Don't tell me something like he was there forever or something.....

It's like you said--- somebody must have created GOD. Otherwise he couldn't be here out of nothing.;)

God is someone who created us. We're here to discuss who created us, not "who created god?"

• SF Farseer
God is someone who created us. We're here to discuss who created us, not "who created god?"

So you mean he was there forever, right? ;D You post scientific facts about how evolution is just a theory without solid proof and yet you seem to blindly trust God's Existence without a reason....

Why so biased? ;D

Freaked12

Guys has anybody of You studied 2nd law of thermodynamics
Doesnt this go into conflict with evolution?

Kratos?

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
So you mean he was there forever, right? ;D You post scientific facts about how evolution is just a theory without solid proof and yet you seem to blindly trust God's Existence without a reason....

Why so biased? ;D

1. Because its what my religion says.

2. Because it has a more solid proof than Evolution or "No god" theory.

Offline Saladin

• The Samurai
  • Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
  • I believe in those who believe in me
    • Student Tech
Truly hilarious. You love controversial debates.

To begin with, the theory of Evolution is an assessment based on observation, by a scientist called Charles Darwin. Now, this theory has been disproved scientifically, and if you watch the Discovery channel, you will get an elaborate description of why it is disproved.

Now, if you feel that simply because Humans and monkeys look alike, then that is a very poor explanation. Science itself is against jumping to such a controversial remark.

Now, if you wish to explain the Universe and how it exists and persists, be my guest, there is no logical conclusion as to why things happen. Is everything probability? Is everything controlled, why is there a higher chance of entropy rather than creation? Logic is for Humans to explain and progress to make their lives easier, it is not to explain the nature of the Universe. Like I have said many times, logic is flawed in the making. There will always be superior logic, and often logic comes to an illogical conclusion.

Is the glass half full or half empty? Logic would dictate both, so now comes perspective. If Logic could be an explanation to all the things such as emotion, then there would be no debate.

Please refrain from getting too much into religion here please.

Freaked12

*things progress from Order to disorder*

• SF Farseer
Stylish and Engraved -->>>>

Snowflakes, sand dunes, tornadoes, stalactites, graded river beds, and lightning are just a few examples of order coming from disorder in nature; none require an intelligent program to achieve that order.

In any nontrivial system with lots of energy flowing through it, you are almost certain to find order arising somewhere in the system. If order from disorder is supposed to violate the 2nd law of thermodynamics, why is it ubiquitous in nature?

Freaked12

Truly hilarious. You love controversial debates.

To begin with, the theory of Evolution is an assessment based on observation, by a scientist called Charles Darwin. Now, this theory has been disproved scientifically, and if you watch the Discovery channel, you will get an elaborate description of why it is disproved.

Now, if you feel that simply because Humans and monkeys look alike, then that is a very poor explanation. Science itself is against jumping to such a controversial remark.

Now, if you wish to explain the Universe and how it exists and persists, be my guest, there is no logical conclusion as to why things happen. Is everything probability? Is everything controlled, why is there a higher chance of entropy rather than creation? Logic is for Humans to explain and progress to make their lives easier, it is not to explain the nature of the Universe. Like I have said many times, logic is flawed in the making. There will always be superior logic, and often logic comes to an illogical conclusion.

Is the glass half full or half empty? Logic would dictate both, so now comes perspective. If Logic could be an explanation to all the things such as emotion, then there would be no debate.

Please refrain from getting too much into religion here please.
Entropy  :indication of unusable energy or randomness ?

• SF Farseer
1. Because its what my religion says.

2. Because it has a more solid proof than Evolution or "No god" theory.

No proofs.... ::) ..... Blind faith...