Author Topic: How dark are you? tell me all the things about you that make you "dark"(in a got  (Read 20179 times)

Offline Kim

• here comes trouble!=D
  • SF V.I.P

and pakis r cool. I have many friends who are pakis, I met in that neighboring school I told u about when I was in IGCSE.

@Kim...LOOOOL they will pass by super fast!
How many papers left?! u doing A-levels By the way?

pakios are super cool lol

yes i am doing A levels just 2 more left thank god
After all is said and done, more is said than done.

By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong.

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Offline Crooked

• The Psycho Lunatic.
  • Global Moderator
  • SF V.I.P
WOOH  :o Well, e7em..don't say it out in public but I did my IGCSE in the neighboring school to Hala. You know it? The one near Hala exactly! I used to pass by Hala everyday in my buss  :P

I just turned 17 lol. I want to work as an assistant teacher in KG in my old school, I can't right the name here in public or else people will know me  ::)  :P

What is kaplan?

and pakis r cool. I have many friends who are pakis, I met in that neighboring school I told u about when I was in IGCSE.

Yes, I am Egyptian. =]

@methebest, no not about skin. Like dark as in being abnormal.

@Kim...LOOOOL they will pass by super fast!
How many papers left?! u doing A-levels By the way?

@Freaked..tbh u r very freaked about letting info out  ::)

LOL..yesssss ! i know the skool ofc !  :P :P
wow ! we used to study nearby !  ::) ::)

I just turned 17 like 2-3 years ago? hahaha !  :P
and yes, i understand ! privacy means a lot to girls !  8) 8)

kaplan is an institute ! they teach all the krazy accounting stuff ! LOL ! i am planning to do ACCA ! wish me luck !  ::) ::)

arabs are pretttyyy cool ! but i know a bunch who act krazzzyy ! but yer awessommee !  :D :D :D

where are yuh planning to get admissions in, By the way?
<3 La Ilaha Illa-Allah Muhammad Rasul Allah. <3

Monica

@kim yea pakis are. =] Good Luck then! :D

@crooked I was going to enter Hala at first but then ended up ending the other one. Very less arabs there and like people where shocked to see me there because I came from ----- because they ar very popular school but tbh education in such schools is not very strong...what matters there is the look and how cool you are so moving to --- was not fun for me  :( but then I started getting many friends there and teachers loved me so I liked the school!  :D. Okay, I wrote the name of my old schools, will modify my post after u read them  :P

I turned 17 in June. You wished me a happy birthday I think  :P

So u r entering Uni in Jeddah or pak? I <3 accounting. Took that subject for a-levels.

admissions for uni? it will be in Egypt. We have all sort of uni's there. International ones too.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 04:42:59 pm by Shoshou..Mony »

Offline Crooked

• The Psycho Lunatic.
  • Global Moderator
  • SF V.I.P
@kim yea pakis are. =] Good Luck then! :D

@crooked I was going to enter Hala at first but then ended up ending the other one. Very less arabs there and like people where shocked to see me there because I came from ---- because they ar very popular school but tbh education in such schools is not very strong...what matters there is the look and how cool you are so moving to --- was not fun for me  :( but then I started getting many friends there and teachers loved me so I liked the school!  :D. Okay, I wrote the name of my old schools, will modify my post after u read them  :P

I turned 17 in June. You wished me a happy birthday I think  :P

So u r entering Uni in Jeddah or pak? I <3 accounting. Took that subject for a-levels.

admissions for uni? it will be in Egypt. We have all sort of uni's there. International ones too.

LOL..i know how it's like..a guy from ---- joined our skool and we went like OOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooOOOOOOOO !  :P :P
i know quite a few ppl from waha ! do yuh know this gurl ---? she was my ex-class mate !  :D :D

wow..yuh rmr me wishin yuh?  :-[ :-[  :-[ :P :P

i'll be heading fer london, IA ! it all depends on my results ! how did yer ppr go? i messed up ppr 2 a bit but covered it up in ppr 4 !  :D :D
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ! egypt is goooood ! but i hate the way things work in pak and politics, ofcourse ! but wtv !

best ov luck !  :D :D
« Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 04:45:20 pm by Shoshou..Mony »

Monica

---
-. In IGCSE classes, in home time etc etc we get loads of parties n stuff there. I'm not the type of girl who is into guys though.

hahahahaha, I remember a lot of things and yes you wished me in my thread, I remember that. :P

Nice, paper 2? yes was a bit messed up but was fine I guess. I messed up in paper 3 actually -_- paper 4 was good.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 04:47:21 pm by Shoshou..Mony »

Offline Crooked

• The Psycho Lunatic.
  • Global Moderator
  • SF V.I.P
-

- In IGCSE classes, in home time etc etc we get loads of parties n stuff there. I'm not the type of girl who is into guys though.

hahahahaha, I remember a lot of things and yes you wished me in my thread, I remember that. :P

Nice, paper 2? yes was a bit messed up but was fine I guess. I messed up in paper 3 actually -_- paper 4 was good.

YES..they are my ex-classmates !  :D

trueeeeeeee that !

yer sps to mess up ppr 3 ! they've got the krazzziesst MCQ's of all !  :P :P i really wish the thresholds set this year are pretty low !  :D
« Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 04:48:56 pm by Shoshou..Mony »

Monica

YES..they are my ex-classmates !  :D

trueeeeeeee that !

yer sps to mess up ppr 3 ! they've got the krazzziesst MCQ's of all !  :P :P i really wish the thresholds set this year are pretty low !  :D

She is one of my close friends..<3

Shall I ask her..'Do you know talha in hala?'  ;)  :P I stalk too you know  :P :P :P

I will modify ur and my posts soon so that I remove all the personal info lol.

I think curve will be low in accounting =/ I hope so.

Offline Crooked

• The Psycho Lunatic.
  • Global Moderator
  • SF V.I.P
She is one of my close friends..<3

Shall I ask her..'Do you know talha in hala?'  ;)  :P I stalk too you know  :P :P :P

I will modify ur and my posts soon so that I remove all the personal info lol.

I think curve will be low in accounting =/ I hope so.

oh wow !
LOL yes..ask her right away !  :P :P

wow..THE SHOSHOU GIRL STALKS ME ! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ! LOL ! I AM SUPERHIGH !  :D :D :D :D  :D :P  :P :P ;)

yessss ! do it ! otherwise she'll keeeel us !  :P :P

yes..we'll manage A*'s IA ! not just us..everyone !  :D :D IA !

Monica

hahahahahaha, You sure act the same with all gals to take their attention that way. ;) :P

I will start modifying them now.

I pray for an A it doesn't matter if not an A*.

Offline Crooked

• The Psycho Lunatic.
  • Global Moderator
  • SF V.I.P
hahahahahaha, You sure act the same with all gals to take their attention that way. ;) :P

I will start modifying them now.

I pray for an A it doesn't matter if not an A*.

LOL WHAT? did yuh just call me an attention seeker?
AAAAAAAAA ! i love gettin all attention on me ! TBH !  ::) ::)

STILLLLLLLL ! A* will rock our world !  :D :D

anyhoo ! i am off now !

had an amazing tyme wid yuh !

cyaaaaaaaaaaaaa in 2 hrs !  :P :P :P :P

Monica

hahahahaha. Attention seeker especially girl's ones.  ::) I can see from posts in other threads but I don't wish to judge from now though  :P

A* or an A, it doesn't matter. What Allah brings us will make me satisfied.=]

Bye then, see you in 2 hours. It was nice talking to you. =]

Offline maybeitwastheneighbors

• vvvvvvrrrrrrrooooommm=randomness+lalala!
  • SF Master
  • yep, believe it.
MONYYYY!! *running start glomp* I MIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSED THEEEEEE!! WHERE HAS THYYY BBEEEEEEENNN!!!?
join me in my mission to eliminate ari ban canaan...he called me a monkey...i hate to admit it, but it seems that he is darker than i.
THEREFORE HE MUST BE TERMINATED!! *lightning crackles*
oh crroooooooked: I CHALLENGE THEE TO A FIGHT OF DARKNESS! THY THINKS THINE DARKNESS IS DARKER THAN MINE, EH?? WE SHALT SEETH!!

doki doki hatter

Monica

MONYYYY!! *running start glomp* I MIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSED THEEEEEE!! WHERE HAS THYYY BBEEEEEEENNN!!!?
join me in my mission to eliminate ari ban canaan...he called me a monkey...i hate to admit it, but it seems that he is darker than i.
THEREFORE HE MUST BE TERMINATED!! *lightning crackles*
oh crroooooooked: I CHALLENGE THEE TO A FIGHT OF DARKNESS! THY THINKS THINE DARKNESS IS DARKER THAN MINE, EH?? WE SHALT SEETH!!

Maybeit!!!!!!!!!! I MISSED YOU TOOO! I kept wondered WHERE DID U VANISH!

I was away travelin I am back now but I was always in SF and I didn't see u much! How r uuuuu my anime friend?! what r u watching now?!
and looooool...Ari called me a monkey before but I got angry so he never did it again :P

Offline maybeitwastheneighbors

• vvvvvvrrrrrrrooooommm=randomness+lalala!
  • SF Master
  • yep, believe it.
NO I MUST CRUCIFY HIM! I MUST PROVE MY DARKNESS!
well, i died for a while cuz of the externals n all, but i have been reincarnated...as u can see.
OHHH, TRAVELING... *nods wisely* NOW I CAN SEE MORE OF U! YIPPEE!!
 I WUV ALL OF U GUYS ON SF!
*gets voted president*
i want to start this thing called 'hellsing' and of course finish naruto shippuden...i feel so bad for neglecting it!
howz vampire knight? my friend is hooked on it, and told me kaname-sempai's TRUE IDENTITY!! (u know, in regards to yuki) ITS LIKE A VAMPY SOAP OPERA!! WTF?!
doki doki hatter

Offline Crooked

• The Psycho Lunatic.
  • Global Moderator
  • SF V.I.P

YES, YES. we shall do whatever yuh want to do ! i am on yer side, lol.  ::) ::)  :P