Author Topic: Physics One How was it?  (Read 1399 times)

Offline Ascer Zayan

• SF Immigrant
Physics One How was it?
« on: May 30, 2010, 02:08:58 pm »
Hello Guys we can talk here about Phy1 I personally think it went very good waaayyy better than Jan 2010

Offline wakemeup

• SF Immigrant
Re: Physics One How was it?
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2010, 08:34:36 pm »
Way better than jan as in, way harder? Because I definitely found it that way. It started out quite simple but became completely insane towards the end. Every question required some thinking and there were 20 which means the time wasn't nearly enough. I messed up many questions including the train thing, the kite thing and the last one with the graphs. This is just sad as I was hoping to ace this one because I messed up in the practicals. I worked really hard but looks like it didn't pay off. My only hope is paper 2 and that unit is hard enough without the confusing questions.

Offline shinygirl

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2010, 04:02:32 pm »
AARRRGGHHH loss of time!! plz reduce the threshold marks....totally frustating after getting prepared at home like hell prior to the exam... I really dint believe that the paper would be this disheartnening..It was hanging on well at first...but when coming to an end of the paper..specially the kite question..it was really confusing! PLEASE PLEASE hope they would have pity on us & reduce the threshold marking scheme!!  :(

Offline Ascer Zayan

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2010, 06:03:53 pm »
Seriously?! i found it waayyy better than Jan 2010 Exam.......from wat u r saying isA im scoring the 120/120

Offline Assi1993

• SF Senior Citizen
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2010, 01:23:33 pm »
it ws da worst exam :'(

Offline Darth Austrakast

• SF Immigrant
  • Welcome to the dark side of the force
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2010, 06:40:53 pm »
man the xams in jan were way easier
xcept for chem 1 and 7 i found everything either moderate or hard
If you don't have any enemies you don't have a character

Offline shinygirl

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2010, 09:16:40 am »
Seriously?! i found it waayyy better than Jan 2010 Exam.......from wat u r saying isA im scoring the 120/120

YER way better for you..but not for us dude...we found it hard..I mean all students from sri-lanka!