Student Forum > Important Announcements

Newsletter Writers

<< < (7/23) > >>

Freaked12:

--- Quote from: Shoshou..Mony on June 28, 2010, 10:50:17 pm ---Thank You..<3

Beautiful one but I am not sure yet if we can add this since it is related to religion but thanks anyways. +rep.

--- End quote ---

How about me posting something about Jesus or Moses or Scientology or atheism

Now that would be a money spinner.

Monica:

--- Quote from: Arsenal<3 on June 28, 2010, 10:51:55 pm ---How about me posting something about Jesus or Moses or Scientology or atheism

Now that would be a money spinner.

--- End quote ---

Well, we have all kinds of people with different religions reading this newsletter and we need to respect that so I prefer not including any religion in the newsletter.

Freaked12:

--- Quote from: Shoshou..Mony on June 28, 2010, 10:54:27 pm ---Well, we have all kinds of people with different religions reading this newsletter and we need to respect that so I prefer not including any religion in the newsletter.

--- End quote ---

What i really meant was there should be no religion in newsletter or if it is the case why not add religions besides islam.

Although that article about mohamed was great.

Monica:

--- Quote from: Arsenal<3 on June 28, 2010, 10:56:03 pm ---What i really meant was there should be no religion in newsletter or if it is the case why not add religions besides islam.

Although that article about mohamed was great.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, that was what I am saying. If we add this poem about Islam then we need to accept the others.

It was sure an awesome poem.

igext:

--- Quote from: Shoshou..Mony on June 28, 2010, 10:47:54 pm ---I was from mobile so I couldn't check attachments but now I did. I like both articles and actually we will join both of them together as a one health article.

Thank You so much for your contribution. +rep. =]

--- End quote ---
Thanx. Why didnt it increase by 5 pts like last time?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version