Author Topic: Physics HELP =)  (Read 683 times)

Offline thecandydoll

• SF Citizen
Physics HELP =)
« on: June 01, 2010, 10:59:13 am »
I know this sounds realllly stupid,But i want to know how to connect a electric circuit,as what goes to positive and negative
How to connect resistors in series and parallel,Even a diagram would be helpful
:)
Thank you soo muchhh! :) :)

Offline Meticulous

• SF Master
Re: Physics HELP =)
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 11:03:34 am »

Offline Twinkle Charms

• Miss. Obvious ^ ^
  • SF Master
  • cRoxxEd blAcK
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2010, 11:09:35 am »
all the devices are connected with positive terminals in series, positive of the battery to positive of the ammeter, -ve of the ammeter to say +ve of diode, -ve of diode to any terminal of resistor/bulb since they dont have any polarity and can be connected in any way, then back again to the -ve of the battery. To connect voltmeter in parallel with the bulb, +ve of the voltmeter to be connected with the terminal of the bulb(which u can say acts as the +ve terminal since all connections are made with +ve first) and a connection from the -ve of the voltmeter is made to the other end of the bulb.

note it: voltmeter is always connected in parallel because of its high resistance.

You See - You like - You try - You fail meanwhile I see - I like - I want - I get!

La Fata Illa Ali, La Saif Illa Zulfikar . (:

Offline thecandydoll

• SF Citizen
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2010, 04:40:57 am »
How to connect the resistors in parallel and series ,Can you draw me a diagram =)Just have to mention +ve and -ve and connections.

Offline Meticulous

• SF Master
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2010, 07:58:54 am »
How to connect the resistors in parallel and series ,Can you draw me a diagram =)Just have to mention +ve and -ve and connections.

Trust me, the site I posted contains ALL the practical details you will ever need.