Author Topic: Qs abt AS Level & Uni  (Read 1197 times)

Offline The Golden Girl =D

• Without Allah I'm nothing <3
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Ain't Nothin worth your tears =D
    • www.thegoldengirl157.blogspot.com
Qs abt AS Level & Uni
« on: May 21, 2010, 01:52:42 pm »
heyz everyone

1.i wanna take AS Level Accounting but i havn't taken IGCSE Accounting ,is that accepted by the EDXCEL thingy and universities or not ? ...... (dad will be teaching me the basics By the way)

2.nowadyas i'm very interested in physics actually just this year ...so i thought of takin tele-comunication engineering in college but i' not so sure  if i'l actually like studyin physics all my life ,so anyways i need advice abt that .

3.i'm going to attend inshAllah in Kula Lampur , so they want me to take three A Levels so what do u suggest me to take ?

4. i need someone to tell me what to do in summer for improving my skills in physics and  math? ... and other subjects like accounting ..etc ?

5. any suggestions abt which past papers i need to do in jan next year and which ones in june for math and Physics as well as accounting ?

6.i have no idea how to use the past papers over here that r related to AS Level , so i need a bit of help  :-[

i now i have alot of Qs ,but i really need help in those (my dad has been tellin me to ask , so u'lll be doin me and my dad a favour by answering my Qs :D )
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 08:19:40 pm by Golden Girl :) »
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest(13:28)

Please, Don't forget to Include GG in your Prayers =D

Offline Igcseboy

• SF Citizen
Re: Qs abt AS Level & Uni
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2010, 04:16:50 pm »
heyz everyone

1.i wanna take AS Level Accounting but i havn't taken IGCSE Accounting ,is that accepted by the EDXCEL thingy and universities or not ? ...... (dad will be teaching me the basics By the way)

2.nowadyas i'm very interested in physics actually just this year ...so i thought of takin tele-comunication engineering in college but i' not so sure  if i'l actually like studyin physics all my life ,so anyways i need advice abt that .

3.i'm going to attend inshAllah IIUM in Kula Lampur , so they want me to take three A Levels so what do u suggest me to take ?

4. i need someone to tell me what to do in summer for improving my skills in physics and  math? ... and other subjects like accounting ..etc ?

5. any suggestions abt which past papers i need to do in jan next year and which ones in june for math and Physics as well as accounting ?

6.i have no idea how to use the past papers over here that r related to AS Level , so i need a bit of help  :-[

i now i have alot of Qs ,but i really need help in those (my dad has been tellin me to ask , so u'lll be doin me and my dad a favour by answering my Qs :D )

For ur first answer... ya sure the unis accept tht they need 3 alevels and good Igcse grades

2. If ur not so sure abt it then my suggestion wud be not to take physics unless u r interested like anythin ... because if u start disliking it afterwards u will have to regret

3.It depends on wat major u r goin to select in uni ... basically physics , chemistry and maths for engineering.. i dont knw abt accounting and stuff .. u better ask the uni...

4. To improve ur skills in any subject ... the best way is to practice practice and practice.... i guess ur father know alot abt accounts and if it is so he will be the best to guide u in it.. :)

5.I did not quite get ur question... but for any examination session u have to practice all the previous papers tht  u can...

6. u have no idea as in????

i hope these help ... anything else just ask :):)

By the way frm where r u.....

• Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2010, 04:36:50 pm »

For ur first answer... ya sure the unis accept tht they need 3 alevels and good Igcse grades

2. If ur not so sure abt it then my suggestion wud be not to take physics unless u r interested like anythin ... because if u start disliking it afterwards u will have to regret

3.It depends on wat major u r goin to select in uni ... basically physics , chemistry and maths for engineering.. i dont knw abt accounting and stuff .. u better ask the uni...

4. To improve ur skills in any subject ... the best way is to practice practice and practice.... i guess ur father know alot abt accounts and if it is so he will be the best to guide u in it.. :)

5.I did not quite get ur question... but for any examination session u have to practice all the previous papers tht  u can...

6. u have no idea as in????

i hope these help ... anything else just ask :):)

By the way frm where r u.....

thx  :)....and ya my dad is  :D  ....... i'm an arab

Offline Gaz

• SF Citizen
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2010, 07:25:18 pm »
physics happens to be my favorite subject, but it isnt easy especially in alevels... and i agree with igcseboy that u might regret it later if u lose interest... and ur gonna have to take maths and chem too to get in engineering. the science combination happens to be the toughest in alevels.
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But in practice, there is.

• Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2010, 09:10:01 am »
physics happens to be my favorite subject, but it isnt easy especially in alevels... and i agree with igcseboy that u might regret it later if u lose interest... and ur gonna have to take maths and chem too to get in engineering. the science combination happens to be the toughest in alevels.

thx   :)