Author Topic: Was 9-11 an inside job???  (Read 9444 times)

Offline WARRIOR

• SF Master
  • Egyptian And so damn proud . I love you jesus!
Re: Was 9-11 an inside job???
« Reply #45 on: May 20, 2010, 09:38:04 am »
okay i agree on the university stuff and edcation but no mate
really, a woman shouldnt go out alone

and their aim is to increasethe  respect that women get
thts how women earn their rrespect i believe

dont u think that that was how women used to live in the old days?
i think it probably is what we should be aiming for. But thats just me

and if u look around, in the avenues or whatever, the women there have no respect whatsoever!

then its not the womens problem..its the guys problem..

why do women have to pay the price?
NO secrets to SUCCESS , it is the result of 1.HARD WORK 2.GOOD PREPARATION 3.LEARNING FROM FAILURE
But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward-Balboa

Offline Q80BOY

• SF Veteran
  • SF Master
    • The Avenues Blog
« Reply #46 on: May 20, 2010, 09:40:47 am »
i really think a woman should be given the freedom to do anything, she can not be stuck at home!

what she wears, and what she says, is what she decided, you have brains, you know whats right and wrong, we cant demand hings from you!

and yeah that was how they used to live in the old days, you want to live in the old days? when the world is transforming into something new, we decide to stay back, we feel more comfortable in the old days, woman stay at home, cook our meals, and teach our kids, men go to work and get the money, boring life day in day out.

people visit the moon .. and we visit our neighbours on horse back? :P

if a girl chooses a dress, that she knows will not give her respect, then whos problem is that? she'll be judged by god, why should we do it?

many girls in Kuwait and the arab world are well mannered, dress accordingly etc. so not all of them are like that ..

even saudi opened their first non-sgregated univeristy, and our school here in Kuwait want to segregate the whole secondary school, is haj segregated? the main piligram in islam? is it segregated?

Read my blog @ www.avenuesq8.wordpress.com

and follow me on twitter @ www.twitter.com/Q80BOY

Offline WARRIOR

• SF Master
« Reply #47 on: May 20, 2010, 09:50:07 am »
i really think a woman should be given the freedom to do anything, she can not be stuck at home!

what she wears, and what she says, is what she decided, you have brains, you know whats right and wrong, we cant demand hings from you!

and yeah that was how they used to live in the old days, you want to live in the old days? when the world is transforming into something new, we decide to stay back, we feel more comfortable in the old days, woman stay at home, cook our meals, and teach our kids, men go to work and get the money, boring life day in day out.

people visit the moon .. and we visit our neighbours on horse back? :P

if a girl chooses a dress, that she knows will not give her respect, then whos problem is that? she'll be judged by god, why should we do it?

many girls in Kuwait and the arab world are well mannered, dress accordingly etc. so not all of them are like that ..

even saudi opened their first non-sgregated univeristy, and our school here in Kuwait want to segregate the whole secondary school, is haj segregated? the main piligram in islam? is it segregated?

PRESIDENT :-*
NO secrets to SUCCESS , it is the result of 1.HARD WORK 2.GOOD PREPARATION 3.LEARNING FROM FAILURE
But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward-Balboa

Offline Q80BOY

• SF Veteran
  • SF Master
    • The Avenues Blog
« Reply #48 on: May 20, 2010, 09:51:22 am »
then its not the womens problem..its the guys problem..

why do women have to pay the price?

ok look at these two scenarios

scenario 1

you're walking in the Avenues .. and 2 girls pass you, giggleing loudly, perfume scent already reached your brain, not wearing hijab, waering revealing summer dresses, what will you do?

sceanrio 2

you're still walking in the Avenues :P .. and 2 girls pass you, theyre chatting with each other quietley, you barely smell a wift of their perfume, wearign the hijab, jeans and a jacket, what will you do?

Offline Q80BOY

• SF Veteran
  • SF Master
    • The Avenues Blog
« Reply #49 on: May 20, 2010, 09:52:39 am »

holtadit

« Reply #50 on: May 20, 2010, 09:56:09 am »
okay i agree on the university stuff and edcation but no mate
really, a woman shouldnt go out alone

and their aim is to increasethe  respect that women get
thts how women earn their rrespect i believe

dont u think that that was how women used to live in the old days?
i think it probably is what we should be aiming for. But thats just me

and if u look around, in the avenues or whatever, the women there have no respect whatsoever!

Its people like you who are destroying our world. I pity you; especially since you are a girl.

nid404

« Reply #51 on: May 20, 2010, 10:04:07 am »
Really sad to hear that from a girl...

Offline ksitna

• Allhamdullillah
  • SF Geek
« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2010, 10:07:38 am »
well okay convincing statements
right i know technology has increased and everything
but still, i think they should be told what is right
maybe taliban is being too harsh, i agree

okay women should have their own opinions.
but kuwait is a muslim country
and right now, we are giving the picture to the west tht even we dont care about our religion.
and thts wrong!

u r right about the pilgrimage though, i must agree

i dont gget the scenario part
am i supposed to answer?

oh and thank you ari, reall lifted my hopes back there.
so why cant a girl do what her religion tells her to do?
take whatever you want and give nothing back :)

Offline WARRIOR

• SF Master
« Reply #53 on: May 20, 2010, 10:08:38 am »
ok look at these two scenarios

scenario 1

you're walking in the Avenues .. and 2 girls pass you, giggleing loudly, perfume scent already reached your brain, not wearing hijab, waering revealing summer dresses, what will you do?

sceanrio 2

you're still walking in the Avenues :P .. and 2 girls pass you, theyre chatting with each other quietley, you barely smell a wift of their perfume, wearign the hijab, jeans and a jacket, what will you do?

scenoraio 1

ill go like : dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyymmmmmmmmnnnn!!!!!! then  do those girls have parents :O hwo could they let them out like that
and say probably the mother is the father of the house ( u understand ) ..abooha msh ragel ya3ni

scenario 2

man its hot they should remove some of that dress theyr wearing :P ..nah jst kidding ..i
i wouldnt realise they were even there and we all get alon in peace!

Offline bulono

• SF Citizen
« Reply #54 on: May 20, 2010, 10:10:19 am »
It all depends on the society ....in a western country its not unusual to see women wearing revealing clothes....but in muslim countries like afghanistan this doesnt happen....secondly there are no proper schools in Afghanistan from where people can get some basic education.....

nid404

« Reply #55 on: May 20, 2010, 10:10:25 am »
Religion gives freedom of choice. A woman can choose what to do and what not. Interpreting the holy book, i can see, is much of a trouble.

+ no religion into the debate....it's a rule plz

Offline ksitna

• Allhamdullillah
  • SF Geek
« Reply #56 on: May 20, 2010, 10:12:10 am »
scenoraio 1

ill go like : dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyymmmmmmmmnnnn!!!!!! then  do those girls have parents :O hwo could they let them out like that
and say probably the mother is the father of the house ( u understand ) ..abooha msh ragel ya3ni

scenario 2

man its hot they should remove some of that dress theyr wearing :P ..nah jst kidding ..i

yes so the second woman got ur respect didnt she?
take whatever you want and give nothing back :)

Offline Q80BOY

• SF Veteran
  • SF Master
    • The Avenues Blog
« Reply #57 on: May 20, 2010, 10:13:09 am »
no kstina the scenarios were meant for Kimo

scenoraio 1

scenario 2

LOL!! look? then boys are not to blame, if girls dress and act like normal human beings, we'll all live in a happy world!

Offline The Golden Girl =D

• Without Allah I'm nothing <3
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Ain't Nothin worth your tears =D
    • www.thegoldengirl157.blogspot.com
« Reply #58 on: May 20, 2010, 10:14:59 am »
well okay convincing statements
right i know technology has increased and everything
but still, i think they should be told what is right
maybe taliban is being too harsh, i agree

okay women should have their own opinions.
but kuwait is a muslim country
and right now, we are giving the picture to the west tht even we dont care about our religion.
and thts wrong!

u r right about the pilgrimage though, i must agree

i dont gget the scenario part
am i supposed to answer?

oh and thank you ari, reall lifted my hopes back there.
so why cant a girl do what her religion tells her to do?

kstina , i'm a girl livin in an Arab country .....just to let u know girls r highly respected by everyone in my family all my cousins , my dad, and my unlces ,well they highly respect me ..if u r sayin a girls place is the house i tell u that's wrong ! .. u r a girl , so u r defenitly gonna turn out to be a mom ..how can u teacher ur children stuff if u r not experienced in life cuz u were all the time at home ..... i feel like girls deserve to learn cuz they raise the coming generations

i totally agree with what Qboy said abt the scenarios ...

cuz i am always wearin my hijab and being covered and all and only get bugged by air head kind of boys !

i hope u think more abt it girl
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest(13:28)

Please, Don't forget to Include GG in your Prayers =D

Offline Q80BOY

• SF Veteran
  • SF Master
    • The Avenues Blog
« Reply #59 on: May 20, 2010, 10:16:06 am »
It all depends on the society ....in a western country its not unusual to see women wearing revealing clothes....but in muslim countries like afghanistan this doesnt happen....secondly there are no proper schools in Afghanistan from where people can get some basic education.....

there were not any schools when taliban were ruling, but after the invasion the US. ensured that there is:

they had schols built.
they had afgahn teachers fly to the US. to be trained, they flew like 10 teachers and these 10 trained another 10 in Afghanistan! Universities were built, you see education is the main thing to ensure a bright future, without it a country will fall to peices!