Author Topic: PAPER 5 BIO URGENT!!  (Read 2660 times)

Offline malissa

PAPER 5 BIO URGENT!!
« on: May 08, 2010, 12:09:16 pm »
GUYS!! please i need some help on how to study for P5 questions,and how to prepare for the exam,whoever is taking the exam this friday please help!

Offline sm

Re: PAPER 5 BIO URGENT!!
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2010, 12:23:40 pm »
hey,, my friend is takin bio ,, her teacher told her its better to study the whole syllabus before  paper 5 ,, GD LUCK !

Offline malissa

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2010, 01:12:46 pm »
Woah!! now thats very sad to hear!....

Offline osmosis

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2010, 01:15:45 pm »
Hey Malissa....I'm taking paper 5 too....my teacher told me that we need to know about the standard deviation, standard error, t-test, chi-squared test, null hypothesis and etc....you can find it in your textbook at the appendix...under Statistics....other than that, you'll also need to know how to plan the experiment, determine the manipulated, responding and fixed variable.....besides that, like what sm said, you have to know the syllabus....that's what I can help....do tell me if there are other information that I didn't mention here....

Offline malissa

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2010, 01:29:26 pm »
thx OSmosis! xD nice nick By the way :)
anyways am gonna be heading out to my teachers house for a three hour session only for paper 5 so iam gonna share that info with everyone else later on ^^

Offline osmosis

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2010, 01:57:37 pm »
owh...thanks...hahah! actually, I can't come up with any other name, so I just decided to name myself osmosis....that's cool enough to make me love biology....
I would love to hear the info that you'll get from your teacher....do share with us....
thank you! ^_^

Offline malissa

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2010, 02:12:12 pm »
umm may i ask wer r u from?

Offline osmosis

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2010, 02:33:09 pm »
owh...hahah!  :) I was just about to ask you the same question.....I'm from Malaysia...what about you?

Offline malissa

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2010, 02:36:00 pm »
OMG!! am malaysian too!! but iam living in UAE ( united arab emirates )

Offline osmosis

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2010, 02:40:10 pm »
wow! OMG too! you're from which state?...I'm from Selangor...currently in Kuantan...I'm taking A-level in Kuantan....
so you're in UAE....is it under scholarship or are you a private student? what other subjects are you taking??? what are your plans after this???

Offline malissa

« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2010, 07:41:26 pm »
OMG am soo sorry for the late reply :(
but my mommy called me and i had to go!! LOL
so yea iam frm johar,and am a private candidate in UAE,moved here cuz my dad got a good job opportunity xP
 I TAKE CHEMISTRY AND BIO! :(,and am applying for medicine in a uni here in uae :) so can i add u on msn? am malissa_my@hotmail.com ^^
hope we can talk later !
« Last Edit: May 08, 2010, 07:46:33 pm by malissa »

Offline osmosis

« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2010, 08:16:54 am »
owh....that's ok... :)
so you're taking Chemistry and Biology...is it for A2??? because I'm taking Chemistry(A2), Biology(AS and A2) and Mathematics...
I think we're on the same ship, huh.....I'm also applying for medicine...maybe after this i'll continue in the private local University...
Sorry, but I don't have msn....I do only have yahoo messenger....do you??? anyways, I'll add your email...

Offline sizbeauty

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2010, 11:42:58 pm »
ne further info abt bio paper 5??

did u guys chek nov 09 pprz??..

Offline sweetest angel

• Oh dear beach I await...
  • SF Geek
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2010, 11:49:58 pm »
ne further info abt bio paper 5??

did u guys chek nov 09 pprz??..

wat abt them? variant 52 experiment is a whole diff. story. i hpe we dnt get this :/
"Dont fear the creation, but fear the creator who has created the creation you fear"
"If you educate a man, you educate an individual, but if you educate a female, you educate a nation"
 I DO WHAT I WANT WHERE I WANT WHEN I WANT if mom says ok.

Offline sweetest angel

• Oh dear beach I await...
  • SF Geek
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2010, 11:52:41 pm »
thx OSmosis! xD nice nick By the way :)
anyways am gonna be heading out to my teachers house for a three hour session only for paper 5 so iam gonna share that info with everyone else later on ^^

hey am from UAE too taking bio ppr 5. which teacher do u take with? i go to mr.mohan if u knw him. which school?
"Dont fear the creation, but fear the creator who has created the creation you fear"
"If you educate a man, you educate an individual, but if you educate a female, you educate a nation"
 I DO WHAT I WANT WHERE I WANT WHEN I WANT if mom says ok.