Author Topic: Edexcel PHYSICS Doubts  (Read 132149 times)

Offline Ibiza279

• SF Immigrant
Re: Edexcel PHYSICS Doubts
« Reply #105 on: June 05, 2010, 06:51:14 pm »
someone plz help me with this :'(
live life like you'll never die but don't die like you never lived but then again its a saying n i don't believe in saying much so jus forget it . . .

Offline studz

• SF Citizen
« Reply #106 on: June 05, 2010, 07:50:27 pm »
those were real nice websites but i need summarised notes on the particle wave theory cause i didnt get the question in the jan 2010 paper U2 physics  based of the particle wave theory :(

just learn that table given in the notes..that differentiates particle theory with the wave theory, BIB  :P :P
could've would've should've....BUT DIDN'T!

Offline Ibiza279

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #107 on: June 05, 2010, 08:05:50 pm »
wat notes  ??? n who u callin bib  ???
live life like you'll never die but don't die like you never lived but then again its a saying n i don't believe in saying much so jus forget it . . .

Offline studz

• SF Citizen
« Reply #108 on: June 05, 2010, 08:07:35 pm »
ur ibsar right..? if not then sorry my bad :S

Offline Ibiza279

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #109 on: June 05, 2010, 08:17:33 pm »
yh im ibsar but do i noe u  ???

Offline studz

• SF Citizen
« Reply #110 on: June 05, 2010, 08:20:26 pm »
yeah u do lol! thats why i called u bib dude!
and i'm talking about that table that was given in the end..about particle and wave theories! study that..thats important

Offline Ibiza279

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #111 on: June 05, 2010, 08:21:57 pm »
yeah u do lol! thats why i called u bib dude!
and i'm talking about that table that was given in the end..about particle and wave theories! study that..thats important

abai kanjar, kon sa  ??? ??? jo rafi ne likhwaya hai  ??? if so then i don't hav that :( n who is this exactly ??? Danny ???

Offline studz

• SF Citizen
« Reply #112 on: June 05, 2010, 08:25:07 pm »
abai kanjar, kon sa  ??? ??? jo rafi ne likhwaya hai  ??? if so then i don't hav that :( n who is this exactly ??? Danny ???

yeap that is the one!
well try to get it from somewhere because thats important...
and who the hell is danny  ???

Offline Ibiza279

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #113 on: June 05, 2010, 08:28:32 pm »
danish :o

n crap, jus tell me who u are n ill try to get the notes from u :O

Offline Ibiza279

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #114 on: June 05, 2010, 08:46:33 pm »
i desperately need particle wave theory notes people, help me out here plzzzz !!!!  :'(

nid404

« Reply #115 on: June 06, 2010, 06:50:32 am »

Offline Ibiza279

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #116 on: June 06, 2010, 10:50:09 am »
well since tomorrow, im getting the whole story behind de broglie and his experiment, wat i require is that for example, in the particle theory, one photon interacts with one electron on a metal surface to release one photo electron where as the wave theory states that the more the intensity of the light falling on the metal surface, more the energy is build up in the electron.

i wanted stuff like this, my teacher gave these notes but i don't hav um cause i was sick or soemthing so couldnt make it to school, all the links were extremely helpful, thank u all :) but wat i require are the comparison notes :)

Offline Saladin

• The Samurai
  • Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
  • I believe in those who believe in me
    • Student Tech
« Reply #117 on: June 06, 2010, 01:11:27 pm »
well since tomorrow, im getting the whole story behind de broglie and his experiment, wat i require is that for example, in the particle theory, one photon interacts with one electron on a metal surface to release one photo electron where as the wave theory states that the more the intensity of the light falling on the metal surface, more the energy is build up in the electron.

i wanted stuff like this, my teacher gave these notes but i don't hav um cause i was sick or soemthing so couldnt make it to school, all the links were extremely helpful, thank u all :) but wat i require are the comparison notes :)

A wave model would predict that weak radiation would eventually release large numbers of electrons but this is not what happens.
Considering light as photons means that weak radiation can cause instantaneous release of some electrons if the frequency is greater than the threshold frequency. Hence one photon is responsible for the release of one photo-electron.

Offline Ibiza279

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #118 on: June 06, 2010, 05:19:20 pm »
A wave model would predict that weak radiation would eventually release large numbers of electrons but this is not what happens.
Considering light as photons means that weak radiation can cause instantaneous release of some electrons if the frequency is greater than the threshold frequency. Hence one photon is responsible for the release of one photo-electron.

ok i got it till a point, ill clear the rest with the book :) Thanks dude ! JazakAllah

Offline Saladin

• The Samurai
  • Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
  • I believe in those who believe in me
    • Student Tech
« Reply #119 on: June 06, 2010, 05:26:46 pm »

ok i got it till a point, ill clear the rest with the book :) Thanks dude ! JazakAllah

What are you unclear about?