Author Topic: Three Words Story  (Read 29700 times)

***exam***

Re: Three Words Story
« Reply #300 on: June 24, 2010, 10:03:43 am »
It was the day when, I was in matrix movie, having my popcorn and coke with my best friend , when suddenly all lights went off but a small red light at the exit door which was too annoying and it felt like to get out of here. I however saw people flying and walking fast. Then I discovered I was IN the matrix movie. I couldn't believe it! I rushed to take cover when a chicken came to me with two pills (red and blue) and asked... yo I smell something cooking... then I looked down and saw a small candy pulling my shoe to gain my attention  I picked it up and immediately ate it 'cause it looked very delicious... The chicken was very annoyed! It started throwing eggs at me! I tried to get out of the movie but when I turned back I saw a swarm of angry teddy bears moving towards me. I shouted and started to run but suddenly someone came to my rescue and that was none other than the star of matrix Neo. Jumping with joy I hi-5ed Neo but he didn't hi5 me. When we landed, Big Black Uncle Morfeeeeeesss came to me and said. Are you the one? I said no he is the one and pointed out at Neo because I knew what he meant. Neo looked confused and asked "What is matrix?" It’s a word for rain, thunder, death and blood everywhere and, at this point suddenly I don't know how I was captured inside the tube filled with jelly.... and I love jelly so I tried to eat most of it. But it wasn't jelly, it was a nutrient filled red liquid which would absorb mine energy, I tried breaking the glass but it was much harder than I thought. I was tensed. I was confused; I didn't really know what to do. Then suddenly out of nowhere I saw a full metal bar covering the glass tube, now there is no way I could get out of it. But then I looked up my friend flying monkey was there to help me out. But still he was too far away. I could make out his cape fluttering repeatedly and then I could not see anything but heard a huge explosion. It was the most amazing thing I have ever seen. Yellow and orange flames devouring the nearby buildings and all I could do is watch them. I hope I get out of this tube soon. And just then NORAH the monkey was successful in breaking the tube. The whole liquid flowed out and I was able to breathe again! But the glass pieces had already slashed into my body and eyes! OMG I was blinded as a resulted. Then all sudden, I got this wire sensation & started to see Numbers in a green background. That’s it I now knew what was all happening .It was that the movie was coming to an end & the numbers were actually the cast & crew.
   But again I saw carefully and got to know it was the timer and I had to get out of the movie before it ends so that I'm not stuck in the movie forever! I had a good skill of detonating, so I jumped out of the screen with a blast. The movie ended the very next second. I considered myself to be REALLY lucky.

BUT my best friend was missing... so I looked around but all to find that the entire theatre was empty. Then I decided to call the power of human (that is run) and rushed out of the theatre. Because it was the time to show my selfish side. Then suddenly I was flattered! The place didn't seem Earth at all! Because as far as I remember earth didn't have flying cars and magma floating on the ground! Soon on my way I met someone who looked like a constable; who seemed robotic. even he had the ability of swimming in the magma   like me ! without getting burnt !
i asked him wher was i n he said i was in !

Offline Vin

• SF V.I.P
    • Theory of Life - A new skew.
« Reply #301 on: June 24, 2010, 10:37:12 am »
It was the day when, I was in matrix movie, having my popcorn and coke with my best friend , when suddenly all lights went off but a small red light at the exit door which was too annoying and it felt like to get out of here. I however saw people flying and walking fast. Then I discovered I was IN the matrix movie. I couldn't believe it! I rushed to take cover when a chicken came to me with two pills (red and blue) and asked... yo I smell something cooking... then I looked down and saw a small candy pulling my shoe to gain my attention  I picked it up and immediately ate it 'cause it looked very delicious... The chicken was very annoyed! It started throwing eggs at me! I tried to get out of the movie but when I turned back I saw a swarm of angry teddy bears moving towards me. I shouted and started to run but suddenly someone came to my rescue and that was none other than the star of matrix Neo. Jumping with joy I hi-5ed Neo but he didn't hi5 me. When we landed, Big Black Uncle Morfeeeeeesss came to me and said. Are you the one? I said no he is the one and pointed out at Neo because I knew what he meant. Neo looked confused and asked "What is matrix?" It’s a word for rain, thunder, death and blood everywhere and, at this point suddenly I don't know how I was captured inside the tube filled with jelly.... and I love jelly so I tried to eat most of it. But it wasn't jelly, it was a nutrient filled red liquid which would absorb mine energy, I tried breaking the glass but it was much harder than I thought. I was tensed. I was confused; I didn't really know what to do. Then suddenly out of nowhere I saw a full metal bar covering the glass tube, now there is no way I could get out of it. But then I looked up my friend flying monkey was there to help me out. But still he was too far away. I could make out his cape fluttering repeatedly and then I could not see anything but heard a huge explosion. It was the most amazing thing I have ever seen. Yellow and orange flames devouring the nearby buildings and all I could do is watch them. I hope I get out of this tube soon. And just then NORAH the monkey was successful in breaking the tube. The whole liquid flowed out and I was able to breathe again! But the glass pieces had already slashed into my body and eyes! OMG I was blinded as a resulted. Then all sudden, I got this wire sensation & started to see Numbers in a green background. That’s it I now knew what was all happening .It was that the movie was coming to an end & the numbers were actually the cast & crew.
   But again I saw carefully and got to know it was the timer and I had to get out of the movie before it ends so that I'm not stuck in the movie forever! I had a good skill of detonating, so I jumped out of the screen with a blast. The movie ended the very next second. I considered myself to be REALLY lucky.

BUT my best friend was missing... so I looked around but all to find that the entire theatre was empty. Then I decided to call the power of human (that is run) and rushed out of the theatre. Because it was the time to show my selfish side. Then suddenly I was flattered! The place didn't seem Earth at all! Because as far as I remember earth didn't have flying cars and magma floating on the ground! Soon on my way I met someone who looked like a constable; who seemed robotic. Even he had the ability of swimming in the magma ... like me! Without getting burnt !
I asked him where was I and he said I was in ... ZIMBAHTYSTHAANAPUR the capital of RENGHTUDABAGH! Then he took me to

:P

***exam***

« Reply #302 on: June 24, 2010, 03:23:03 pm »
Insert Quote

BUT my best friend was missing... so I looked around but all to find that the entire theatre was empty. Then I decided to call the power of human (that is run) and rushed out of the theatre. Because it was the time to show my selfish side. Then suddenly I was flattered! The place didn't seem Earth at all! Because as far as I remember earth didn't have flying cars and magma floating on the ground! Soon on my way I met someone who looked like a constable; who seemed robotic. Even he had the ability of swimming in the magma ... like me! Without getting burnt !
I asked him where was I and he said I was in ... ZIMBAHTYSTHAANAPUR the capital of RENGHTUDABAGH! Then he took me to to a place with was floating in the air in side a bubble ! i loved it but only was of escape was to break the bubble n i did so ! then

Offline Nobody

• Global Moderator
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #303 on: May 06, 2011, 07:02:44 am »
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this thread!!!! :D :D :D
I like how the first story ended. :)
The most beautiful thing is to see a person smiling!
And even more beautiful is, knowing that you are the reason behind it.

Offline EMO123

• I Don't Know What To Do
  • SF V.I.P
  • Ficticious Boy
« Reply #304 on: May 06, 2011, 07:47:13 am »
amazing stories

Offline Nobody

• Global Moderator
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #305 on: May 06, 2011, 08:06:38 am »
why don't you continue the story..

Offline EMO123

• SF V.I.P
  • Ficticious Boy
« Reply #306 on: May 06, 2011, 08:09:48 am »
why don't you continue the story..
who !! Me

Offline Nobody

• Global Moderator
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #307 on: May 06, 2011, 09:13:54 am »
yes you boy!

Offline EMO123

• SF V.I.P
  • Ficticious Boy
« Reply #308 on: May 06, 2011, 01:18:56 pm »
yes you boy!
no please my stories are so fabulous that even i cant understand them :D

Offline Qudsiyah

• SF Master
« Reply #309 on: May 06, 2011, 03:50:59 pm »
awesomeee story! :D
" I don’t know what the key to success is, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone. "

Offline Angel Of Love

• SF Farseer
  • loev <3 :D
« Reply #310 on: May 09, 2011, 07:44:29 am »

I asked him where was I and he said I was in ... ZIMBAHTYSTHAANAPUR the capital of RENGHTUDABAGH! Then he took me to to a place with was floating in the air in side a bubble ! i loved it but only was of escape was to break the bubble n i did so ! then to my surprise nothing happened

Offline Assi1993

• SF Senior Citizen
« Reply #311 on: May 09, 2011, 09:28:48 am »
wow
I loved it :P

Offline EMO123

• SF V.I.P
  • Ficticious Boy
« Reply #312 on: May 09, 2011, 03:44:33 pm »