Author Topic: ict practical 2010  (Read 2283 times)

Offline radiohead

ict practical 2010
« on: April 21, 2010, 03:18:57 am »
You just recently banned me from the forum because i made a thread and asked from people those who had given their practical to tell us if anything diffficult or new came up. but this is not cheating. this is written in the sylabus:

The practical tests are a test of skills, not of knowledge or understanding. The performance criteria –
that is, the skills which are to be included in the test – are published in the syllabus and are available
to candidates. The majority of the performance criteria are assessed in each examination.
Candidates can therefore gain no advantage by speaking to other candidates who have already taken
the tests: they already know what skills they have had to acquire. The security issues associated with
the practical tests are therefore different from those associated with conventional written papers.

Monica

Re: ict practical 2010
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2010, 04:58:20 am »
What was your old username? The one you got banned on?

Offline Muho

• Somewhere between happy, and total f'ing wreck.
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2010, 08:48:33 am »
Owned, rofl.
Shim.

Offline muzair

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2010, 04:18:04 am »
I AGREE BUDDY........KNOWING WHAT THE PAPER WILL BE WON'T CHANGE UR SKILLS THOUGH U'LL LEARN SOME NEW ONES THAT WILL BE INCLUDED BUT WHATS WRONG THEY JUST WANT U TO HAVE THOSE SKILLS RIGHT WHETHER UR TEACHER SUGGESTS U TO TRY THEM OR U ASK FROM A STUDENT WHO HAS ALREADY GIVEN IT........... :-*

Offline radiohead

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2010, 11:20:29 pm »
It was Aymen

Monica

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2010, 11:30:42 pm »
Checked your old posts. You made many threads about the same topic and this is considered spamming so check th rules.

You asked about the questions that came also and this is considered cheating.

I will look more into this matter to be honest and will reply to you about it but I believe your exam is over anyways.

~ A.F ~

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2010, 11:48:32 pm »
That is pure non-sense. The syllabus clearly says exam discussions with other students is prohibited. Member should be banned.