Author Topic: NEW Members  (Read 6517 times)

Offline The Golden Girl =D

• Without Allah I'm nothing <3
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Ain't Nothin worth your tears =D
    • www.thegoldengirl157.blogspot.com
Re: NEW Members
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2010, 09:09:26 am »
Life is great thanks God! I am Egyptians..living in KSA. =]

yesterday..I WAS MAKING AN ORANGE JUICE...so I took 3 oranges and washed them..got that machine that makes the juice, started squeezing the oranges...after that it smelled really bad. So..i took a lemon from the refrigirator and decided to put it on the juice (extra vitamin C..yes I am a healthy person :p ) WHILE LOOKING IN THE CUP , I FOUND WORMS! WHITE LONG WORMS MOVING  :o :o :o :o I STARTED SCREAMING AND KEPT JUMPING!!!!!  :'( :'( :'( BLOODY HELL! I HATE INSECTS ANY TYPE OF THEM!

Plus I get like allergy when I see insects..i keep scratching my skin..feel like something is walking on it  :'( IT WAS HORRIBLE...I CANT GET THE PIC OUT OF MY HEAD! then i went to sleep and STILL I had a dream ABOUT IT  :'(

I will never ever again..eat any orange in my life  :'(  :-X

r u serious ....i never saw worms in any of the fruits i eat .......gosh that's shockingly surprising :P .....gosh ...if i were u i would have bever in my life ate any fruit ever !!! ..inshAllah i never face such a thing ......

ohh and two black dots .....EWWWW ...By the way i  saw one oneday walking somewhere ..lol ..and it was soo disgusting ..

okay i gotta confess i get scared of the smallest creatures ..like if there is an aunt i'll move away from it and if i saw a cockroach i'd yell as if i saw a crocodile ......"shh don't tell anyone ..this is a secret between u and me" 
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest(13:28)

Please, Don't forget to Include GG in your Prayers =D

Offline Angel Of Love

• SF Farseer
  • loev <3 :D
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2010, 11:34:54 am »

yesterday..I WAS MAKING AN ORANGE JUICE...so I took 3 oranges and washed them..got that machine that makes the juice, started squeezing the oranges...after that it smelled really bad. So..i took a lemon from the refrigirator and decided to put it on the juice (extra vitamin C..yes I am a healthy person :p ) WHILE LOOKING IN THE CUP , I FOUND WORMS! WHITE LONG WORMS MOVING  :o :o :o :o I STARTED SCREAMING AND KEPT JUMPING!!!!!  :'( :'( :'( BLOODY HELL! I HATE INSECTS ANY TYPE OF THEM!

Plus I get like allergy when I see insects..i keep scratching my skin..feel like something is walking on it  :'( IT WAS HORRIBLE...I CANT GET THE PIC OUT OF MY HEAD! then i went to sleep and STILL I had a dream ABOUT IT  :'(

OMG dat's definately horrible.... i would hate such a thing if it happens to me but something most terrible happened to me if you guys know about thinner(the liquid) i thought it was cold water and drank it up  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o My took my whole family on my head and called doctors and now i even hate it's smell *puke*

Monica

« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2010, 01:07:51 pm »
@ golden girls..looool..yes i know.its so disgusting  :-X I also get scared of any type of insects...I was once in the park..sitting on the grass..it was a bit long, we were with out relatives. LIKE WE WERE REALLY MANY PEOPLE..with MANY CARS..lol..so when we left the park and all of us went to our cars..I was sitting there with my sibblings at the back..n mom/dad in the front..then i felt something in my body..so i just ignored it thought it is the feeling i sometimes get when i think of insects..but then I LOOKED AND I FOUND A GRASSHOPPER!  :o A BIG ONE!! IT WAS HUGE HUGE HUGE..I screamed with the LOUDEST voice you can ever hear that made our car stop plus everyone's else cars..lol...I was in grade 3 or 2..lol

@Angel of love..what is thinner?  ???  :-\

Offline saifalan

• SF Master
  • Wht did I do to you that made you do this to me?
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2010, 01:13:03 pm »
@mony:   ok  ;)
Why so seroisee ??

Offline Angel Of Love

• SF Farseer
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2010, 06:32:32 pm »
thinner is a liquid which is used to remove permanent colors of paint which is also used as a nail paint remover it removes all types of paint stains and it tastes and smells HORRIBLE and i drank it... *puke* *puke**puke**puke*
 :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Monica

« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2010, 07:33:19 pm »
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh thaaaaaaaattttt! AND  :o :o :o :o This is DANGEROUS!

What did the doctors do to you?! did you feel dizzy or something?!

• Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2010, 08:27:55 pm »
@ golden girls..looool..yes i know.its so disgusting  :-X I also get scared of any type of insects...I was once in the park..sitting on the grass..it was a bit long, we were with out relatives. LIKE WE WERE REALLY MANY PEOPLE..with MANY CARS..lol..so when we left the park and all of us went to our cars..I was sitting there with my sibblings at the back..n mom/dad in the front..then i felt something in my body..so i just ignored it thought it is the feeling i sometimes get when i think of insects..but then I LOOKED AND I FOUND A GRASSHOPPER!  :o A BIG ONE!! IT WAS HUGE HUGE HUGE..I screamed with the LOUDEST voice you can ever hear that made our car stop plus everyone's else cars..lol...I was in grade 3 or 2..lol

@Angel of love..what is thinner?  ???  :-\

omg ...................... wallahi what is happening with u is soo haram :(....... i hope these things never happen again   :)

Offline Angel Of Love

• SF Farseer
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2010, 07:50:11 am »
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh thaaaaaaaattttt! AND  :o :o :o :o This is DANGEROUS!

What did the doctors do to you?! did you feel dizzy or something?!

Oh you don't know i was feeling sooo suffocated and i was feeling as if my lungs would come out any time i was coughing sooo much n all doctor said it is okay as you had drunk only a bit of thinner so it was alright with me but wheneveri smell it something happens to my tummy.... :-[ :-[ :-[

• Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2010, 08:17:14 am »
Oh you don't know i was feeling sooo suffocated and i was feeling as if my lungs would come out any time i was coughing sooo much n all doctor said it is okay as you had drunk only a bit of thinner so it was alright with me but wheneveri smell it something happens to my tummy.... :-[ :-[ :-[

ohhh  :o 

Offline Angel Of Love

• SF Farseer
« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2010, 05:29:58 pm »
i know it was the worst day of my life....:(  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Offline Nobody

• Global Moderator
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2010, 03:50:39 pm »

oh!..it's really terrible..! :o :o
I once saw a fly in my juice..I even drank a sip before noticing it! :( :( :-X
I still tell myself saying that the fly fell inside the glass After took a sip of it!..and hopefully it did.. :(
The most beautiful thing is to see a person smiling!
And even more beautiful is, knowing that you are the reason behind it.

Offline saifalan

• SF Master
  • Wht did I do to you that made you do this to me?
« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2010, 07:58:15 pm »
If the fly did actually fell before u drank it, hopefuly u got some fly juice into ur body .  So now I guess u will have fly powers and from Nobody will become flybody  8)
Why so seroisee ??

Offline Angel Of Love

• SF Farseer
« Reply #42 on: May 02, 2010, 07:01:36 am »
it wont be flybody it will be flybuddy.....:P ;) :P ;)

Offline Nobody

• Global Moderator
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #43 on: May 02, 2010, 12:13:36 pm »
If the fly did actually fell before u drank it, hopefuly u got some fly juice into ur body .  So now I guess u will have fly powers and from Nobody will become flybody  8)

WOW!! there is one advantage in drinking that juice...!!
anyone won't so try it...??

look at this.! ;D ;D
The most beautiful thing is to see a person smiling!
And even more beautiful is, knowing that you are the reason behind it.

• Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #44 on: May 02, 2010, 03:50:45 pm »
hahaha ..i can't stop laughin  :D