Author Topic: Marriage  (Read 49098 times)

Offline Meticulous

• SF Master
Re: Marriage
« Reply #195 on: May 11, 2010, 12:41:35 am »
Sweetest angel; you're committing the sin all people are doing these days. Taking portions of verses and turning them to what they want, thinking they are on the right track. Revise your sayings.

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #196 on: May 11, 2010, 12:47:19 am »
Its like a bacteria culture in a fermenter maintained at exponential phase with essential nutrients.

The Prophet SAW has told us that
"Marrying is completing half of your faith"

I don;t know if you know that- but islamically, saying that "You won't/don't want to get married isn't correct >.<
"...And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him." [65: 2-3]

Monica

« Reply #197 on: May 11, 2010, 12:47:27 am »
You be the reason this world is a better place. Don't wait for your kids to do it!
God accompanies me in all time. He is the only company I need. I don't need an accompaning partner in this finite life.
Work is more fruitful than family. Its does all the difference you need, minus the issues.
Yes I do call it a waste of time and money because their was no need to bring me to this world, tomorrow may never come, seriously kids and family? I don't want to regret nothing a thing in life, I won't miss family, I'll get that in my after life hopefully.However I won't get to make the change I want when am dead after giving birth to a bunch of people who'll lay just like me after a while. You know I don't see much difference amid us and rabbits. We get married and give birth and lead a tidious life cycle where we teach kids values and stuff, that's what rabbits do, really, just on a larger scale. All my needs are right in any line i'll read and make a difference in the way i think and the way i progress. I don't need a partner to bring out the change in me. I create it.

You will die soon, thus having children to send a message to this world after your death. It is like you building the future, teaching your children and your children teaching their own children etc etc like a cycle.

Just like how my grandmother taught my mom, made her the best person your eyes might see. A person who changes bad people to good. I swear to God. Now my mom, raises my sister and I in the same way and GUESS WHAT?! I made 4 people wear hijab and GUESS WHAT ALSO, I was just 12-13 years old. And still when I become an older person I will GIVE ALL MY POWER in making this world a better one. I promise. and you know what also? I will bring children who will InshAllah will be strong like me and who will be the reason this place would become better. I will build the future with my own hands because this is how my mother raised me as long as Allah is by my side.

Pure non-sense to me all what you are saying. That is why I am not debating with you. As long as others agree I will not try any harder to change your point of view.

You are right, there was no need to bring you in this world. You said it yourself. =]

No offence meant to you. Best of luck for living alone. =]

***exam***

« Reply #198 on: May 11, 2010, 12:49:20 am »
You be the reason this world is a better place. Don't wait for your kids to do it!
God accompanies me in all time. He is the only company I need. I don't need an accompaning partner in this finite life.
Work is more fruitful than family. Its does all the difference you need, minus the issues.
Yes I do call it a waste of time and money because their was no need to bring me to this world, tomorrow may never come, seriously kids and family? I don't want to regret nothing a thing in life, I won't miss family, I'll get that in my after life hopefully.However I won't get to make the change I want when am dead after giving birth to a bunch of people who'll lay just like me after a while. You know I don't see much difference amid us and rabbits. We get married and give birth and lead a tidious life cycle where we teach kids values and stuff, that's what rabbits do, really, just on a larger scale. All my needs are right in any line i'll read and make a difference in the way i think and the way i progress. I don't need a partner to bring out the change in me. I create it.

i totally agree with this
:)

could some one please translate that quote into english
A woman is a woman. She needs a man to be there to protect her. We are not some kind of interior creations if a man is there to protect us. You might be strong with personality but after all your a woman, if a thief comes in your house at night all what you will do is scream and faint >> Yes, I will do that   I mean I will try to fight but again you are just a woman, how on earth will you fight a strong thief? A man should be there to make you feel secure and safe unless he is so weak with no packs and would end up hiding like what our family friends husband did.  (he pretended to be sleeping when the thief was there at his house)  hahahaha.

I don't want to enter religion in this debate, but since you are muslim if I start saying what Islam tells us about marriage, men and women I would prove you wrong in everything you said. "Al Regal qawamoon 3ala 2al nis2a" whether you agree or disagree this is the way it is, this is how Allah created us and this is a fact.

i will never agree to this
women is a women
and will never need man if she thinks so
if i train myself properly i can fight that thief better than a man
women is all powerful and just needs to understand the underlying quality

if its about a child u can adopt , test tube it  or what ever
a women will never ever need a man if she is self reliant

***exam***

« Reply #199 on: May 11, 2010, 12:52:12 am »
"al regal qawamoon 3ala 2al nesa2 bema fadal allaho ba3dahom 3ala ba3d, wa bema anfaqu men amwalehim"

this quote

Offline $tyli$h Executive

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #200 on: May 11, 2010, 12:55:39 am »
Frankly speaking, its difficult for a woman to lead a happy life without marrying. Maybe, a man can lead a happy life without marrying, but very difficult for a woman.

And no, a woman does not become automatically unsuccessful if she marries. She can choose someone who doesn't mind her working or studying. But the decision to not marry altogether is not logical.

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #201 on: May 11, 2010, 12:57:12 am »
Frankly speaking, its difficult for a woman to lead a happy life without marrying. Maybe, a man can lead a happy life without marrying, but very difficult for a woman.

And no, a woman does not become automatically unsuccessful if she marries. She can choose someone who doesn't mind her working or studying. But the decision to not marry altogether is not logical.

exactly.

Everything that;s in the Quraan and Sunnah is logical, and it's for the benefit of the people.
Follow it- you'll lead the best life. inshallah.
"...And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him." [65: 2-3]

Offline sweetest angel

• Oh dear beach I await...
  • SF Geek
« Reply #202 on: May 11, 2010, 12:59:53 am »
You will die soon, thus having children to send a message to this world after your death. It is like you building the future, teaching your children and your children teaching their own children etc etc like a cycle.

Just like how my grandmother taught my mom, made her the best person your eyes might see. A person who changes bad people to good. I swear to God. Now my mom, raises my sister and I in the same way and GUESS WHAT?! I made 4 people wear hijab and GUESS WHAT ALSO, I was just 12-13 years old. And still when I become an older person I will GIVE ALL MY POWER in making this world a better one. I promise. and you know what also? I will bring children who will InshAllah will be strong like me and who will be the reason this place would become better. I will build the future with my own hands because this is how my mother raised me as long as Allah is by my side.

Pure non-sense to me all what you are saying. That is why I am not debating with you. As long as others agree I will not try any harder to change your point of view.

You are right, there was no need to bring you in this world. You said it yourself. =]

No offence meant to you. Best of luck for living alone. =]

Dude eeryone gave their opinion in a respectful way but you just saw that sarcasm is better? Anywho this is to show my way of seeing things, i am not forcing it to anyone else and THAT is way i am not going to argue. Howeve to others who do reply respectfully my argument has started wih that a woman can do a better job at career without family. Wanting to marry after family is another story. You converted it to whether or not she should marry at all so i gave my saying on that and i am aware not most people would agree. I cant change the ways life went from forever in a post. And i thought the debate section was to express your view not ti be mocked mony…shousho. And i still say a woman can always be self-dependant, self-reliable as long as she lives. Just the right mind has to be put in.

Oh and i will ask about the interpretion of the aya. I didnt know my understanding for it was wron
"Dont fear the creation, but fear the creator who has created the creation you fear"
"If you educate a man, you educate an individual, but if you educate a female, you educate a nation"
 I DO WHAT I WANT WHERE I WANT WHEN I WANT if mom says ok.

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #203 on: May 11, 2010, 01:02:24 am »
Dude eeryone gave their opinion in a respectful way but you just saw that sarcasm is better? Anywho this is to show my way of seeing things, i am not forcing it to anyone else and THAT is way i am not going to argue. Howeve to others who do reply respectfully my argument has started wih that a woman can do a better job at career without family. Wanting to marry after family is another story. You converted it to whether or not she should marry at all so i gave my saying on that and i am aware not most people would agree. I cant change the ways life went from forever in a post. And i thought the debate section was to express your view not ti be mocked mony…shousho. And i still say a woman can always be self-dependant, self-reliable as long as she lives. Just the right mind has to be put in.

Oh and i will ask about the interpretion of the aya. I didnt know my understanding for it was wron

but what about the hadeeth that says " Marrying is half of your faith" ?
Must that not be taken under consideration ?

Or are we just going to live THIS life how we want it, and just HOPE that we get somewhere after ?

***exam***

« Reply #204 on: May 11, 2010, 01:03:01 am »
i am not going against any religious sayings or anything

but as u say a man can lead a happy life without marriage a women can too
its not of being unsuccessful its just that later ur tyrant to many things
best example a women can not keep going out of the house every now and then 4 work
if she shifts to a new place she has 2 think a lot about her children's studies and husbands job and stuff

Monica

« Reply #205 on: May 11, 2010, 01:05:05 am »
@sweetest angel...sure you know Amr Khaled yes? Look at how many people he changed in this world. It is just a amazing how everyone changes after listening to his lectures. I would not call bringing him to life as a waste of time. I would not say that his mother and father getting married was a waste of time. =] Try thinking once and twice before coming into a conclusion.

and uh.. I just quoted what you wrote yourself. I did not bring anything from my mind. =] My apology if you thought this insulted  you in any way or another. I sincerely apologize. =]

Offline sweetest angel

• Oh dear beach I await...
  • SF Geek
« Reply #206 on: May 11, 2010, 01:05:52 am »
i totally agree with this
:)

could some one please translate that quote into english

i will never agree to this
women is a women
and will never need man if she thinks so
if i train myself properly i can fight that thief better than a man
women is all powerful and just needs to understand the underlying quality

if its about a child u can adopt , test tube it  or what ever
a women will never ever need a man if she is self reliant

Yes women always have their lives full enough with no man.
"Dont fear the creation, but fear the creator who has created the creation you fear"
"If you educate a man, you educate an individual, but if you educate a female, you educate a nation"
 I DO WHAT I WANT WHERE I WANT WHEN I WANT if mom says ok.

***exam***

« Reply #207 on: May 11, 2010, 01:06:35 am »
but what about the hadeeth that says " Marrying is half of your faith" ?
Must that not be taken under consideration ?

Or are we just going to live THIS life how we want it, and just HOPE that we get somewhere after ?

it is not necessary that u marry for having some 1 in ur life

m not saying marriage is not good m just saying it is not compulsory

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #208 on: May 11, 2010, 01:07:31 am »
it is not necessary that u marry for having some 1 in ur life

m not saying marriage is not good m just saying it is not compulsory

***exam***, are you muslim ?

***exam***

« Reply #209 on: May 11, 2010, 01:09:58 am »
no ,   why ??