Author Topic: Marriage  (Read 49043 times)

nid404

Re: Marriage
« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2010, 04:20:17 pm »

Monica

« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2010, 04:21:14 pm »
lol..:P

::)

At least I do and I am only 16.  :P

Amr Fouad

« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2010, 04:24:46 pm »
I know people who got married at that age and what experience do you want to have? A relationship for example?

Dude, we are not young. In this age people before us did a lot.

lol No..I do not want a relationship Shoshou..

And YES..we are young..Whether you like it or not..And by experience i mean life experience, how to handle problems, how to be patient..I have seen marriages deteriorating , couples breaking, eyes tearing, hearts shattering..

Marriage is not just LOVE. It is way more than that.Thats my opinion after all.

nid404

« Reply #48 on: April 22, 2010, 04:26:39 pm »
lol No..I do not want a relationship Shoshou..

And YES..we are young..Whether you like it or not..And by experience i mean life experience, how to handle problems, how to be patient..I have seen marriages deteriorating , couples breaking, eyes tearing, hearts shattering..

Marriage is not just LOVE. It is way more than that.Thats my opinion after all.

Agreed...I'm not in for it now
But I am big enough to say what kind of husband I want...altho i don't want one now

Amr Fouad

« Reply #49 on: April 22, 2010, 04:29:38 pm »
Agreed...I'm not in for it now
But I am big enough to say what kind of husband I want...altho i don't want one now

Well Said

Monica

« Reply #50 on: April 22, 2010, 04:33:18 pm »
I didn't say we get married now, but I am just commenting on you saying "TOO EARLY" because it is just a matter of years.

Plus, I didn't say marriage is just about love. How come the people before us used to get married so early and still have a great life? I believe that I am a very mature person, don't like to say that I am young because I know I am not. I know I will still learn more in life but I don't put in my mind such things that I am young acting like a total loser.

Amr Fouad

« Reply #51 on: April 22, 2010, 04:40:27 pm »
I didn't say we get married now, but I am just commenting on you saying "TOO EARLY" because it is just a matter of years.

Plus, I didn't say marriage is just about love. How come the people before us used to get married so early and still have a great life? I believe that I am a very mature person, don't like to say that I am young because I know I am not. I know I will still learn more in life but I don't put in my mind such things that I am young acting like a total loser.

Time Changes..People Change... Marriages Change... Thats why in the past when young people married their life worked out to be perfect..And perhaps you are right..After all for every rule there is an exception..

Plus the word "young" does not mean immature..There is a big difference..Adults can be immature sometimes..I am sure you are mature enough..Maybe even more than mature..Brilliant..But as I said..NO EXPERIENCE..

And I didn't ask you to act like a total loser..Being Young is not being a loser..As i said..big difference between young and immature..

Anyways THATS my opinion after all! :P lol

So don't get mad at me! :P

Monica

« Reply #52 on: April 22, 2010, 05:02:21 pm »
 >:( >:( > JK  :P haha, Why will I be mad?

What I am saying that it is not too early to decide on the qualities of your future husband/wife. We didn't say that when we were in grade 7 or grade 9 deciding in which University to go to we were  just 12-13 this means 6-5 years ago.

At this age we start planning for our future life. If we keep putting in our minds that we are still young to think or decide then no target to work towards.

Saying to yourself you are young will sometimes cause you to act immature because you believe it is very early to decide on serious matters. =]

Amr Fouad

« Reply #53 on: April 22, 2010, 05:13:12 pm »
lol haha u were mad :P 4m the way u wrote i knew u were, and i didnt say you couldnt decide on the qualifications, nid said that and i agreed!? any ways good luck with finding ur prince charming, if u didnt already :P lol

Monica

« Reply #54 on: April 22, 2010, 05:31:25 pm »
No, I wasn't mad. Really.

And yes Nid agreed, but you didn't at first. You said "ITS TOO EARLY" BLAH!  :P

Thank you. Good Luck for you too.=]

Amr Fouad

« Reply #55 on: April 22, 2010, 05:41:15 pm »
No, I wasn't mad. Really.

And yes Nid agreed, but you didn't at first. You said "ITS TOO EARLY" BLAH!  :P

Thank you. Good Luck for you too.=]
?I dont need it 8) girls will come after me 8) Lol! :P JK!?Thanks anyways :D

nid404

« Reply #56 on: April 22, 2010, 05:44:11 pm »
?I dont need it 8) girls will come after me 8) Lol! :P JK!?Thanks anyways :D

*ahem*

Amr Fouad

« Reply #57 on: April 22, 2010, 05:59:09 pm »

Alpha

« Reply #58 on: April 23, 2010, 01:59:41 am »
It's a bit early to jump in the ocean of marriage. We don't yet know exactly what is conceals. Maturity also means accepting what you do not know, for mature people can overcome shame and face reality.

Just tell yourself that Life is a teacher. It changes; the teacher changes lessons every time. When you'll have accumulated the appropriate material, you'll be ready for the final exams.  ;)

And don't forget that marriage shouldn't be something new, but more, something that will last for ever.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 02:02:29 am by ~Alpha »

Offline saifalan

• SF Master
  • Wht did I do to you that made you do this to me?
« Reply #59 on: April 23, 2010, 06:56:45 am »
I want some one who is good Mulimah. And ofcrse beautiful, afterall at least one has to be a good looking in a couple
Why so seroisee ??