Author Topic: MEET THE STAFF Administrators and Moderators of Student Forum.. !!  (Read 36300 times)

Offline The Golden Girl =D

• Without Allah I'm nothing <3
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Ain't Nothin worth your tears =D
    • www.thegoldengirl157.blogspot.com
Re: MEET THE STAFF Administrators and Moderators of Student Forum.. !!
« Reply #150 on: February 27, 2012, 05:32:51 pm »
^ I'm with ya on that Sweetsh :D :P ..the mademoiselle thingy and  what is even better is damoiselle bil-lebnani :P XD

I've Lebanese/Palestinian friends so I know :P xD 
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest(13:28)

Please, Don't forget to Include GG in your Prayers =D

Offline sweetsh

• Retired Adminstrator
  • SF V.I.P
  • *Freedom
« Reply #151 on: February 27, 2012, 05:57:57 pm »
^ I'm with ya on that Sweetsh :D :P ..the mademoiselle thingy and  what is even better is damoiselle bil-lebnani :P XD

I've Lebanese/Palestinian friends so I know :P xD 

Hahaha true! Damoiselle Golden girl ! (:

Offline The Golden Girl =D

• Without Allah I'm nothing <3
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Ain't Nothin worth your tears =D
    • www.thegoldengirl157.blogspot.com
« Reply #152 on: February 28, 2012, 06:07:03 pm »
^ 5ajaltinee :$ ... 7aya2 2ilbinit 3ala 2olati :P LOL XD

Mademoiselle Sweetsh :D
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest(13:28)

Please, Don't forget to Include GG in your Prayers =D

Offline daniel@mahsa.edu.my

« Reply #153 on: December 11, 2012, 12:45:10 am »
Hi guys.

Thanks for the help from this website.

Keep up the great work!

Amelia

« Reply #154 on: December 15, 2012, 02:53:16 pm »
^ Glad.

Welcome

Offline Laurawar

• LaurawarRN
Amazing ebony A** !
« Reply #155 on: April 18, 2019, 04:53:06 pm »
"I'll get it." I said, as I moved to the stack of cut wood beside the fireplace. While I stoked a few logs on the coals, Kent and the girls busied themselves making the floor more comfortable. He hauled the huge (imitation?) white bearskin rug closer to the fireplace. Anne and Jan stripped the furniture of cushions, pillows and blankets. The fire was already growing, illuminating the girls on their hands and knees as they arranged the cushions into comfortable piles. Kent dashed to the kitchen for refills on the drinks. He returned and passed them around. Anne accepted hers and sat on the warm, plush fur. She took several long gulps and set the glass aside, then reclined on the pillows behind her. Anne slowly, seductively drew her left knee to her chest, and bent her right knee outward and away. She placed her middle finger in her mouth, and sucked on it. She withdrew the glistening finger, and traced a wet trail along her body down to her pussy. My wife rubbed her clit momentarily, and then used two fingers to spread her pussy lips invitingly apart. Anne crooked her other finger at Kent, then pointed between her widespread thighs.I can't tell you the thrill and ecxilleration that Lynn and I both felt from watching each other had so with another lover. We laid in bed spooning together as we softly caressed and enjoyed the touch of each other. We began to talk about all that had happened that night and where and what we were hoping about future times together. As Lynn talked about her and Chris making love, she confided how his longer c**k gave her feelings inside that she had never felt and that Chris' tender love making really made her want more. There was one of those awkward moments of silence followed by her pulling away from me so she could face me. "If he's ok with it, I want to spen tomorrow night with him.... All night! I want to make love to him exclusively tomorrow if that's ok with you...?" I initially felt a hint of jealousy but I saw something in my wife's eyes that made me realize that I would still be her husband and her number one lover. I kissed her and told her that if Chris and Melissa were ok..... I'd be ok with it too. Right after I gave Lynn the ok, it hit me.... I possibly could be alone the next night if Melissa didn't feel the same was about me. But I trusted that things would workout and Lynn and I held each other and fell asleep as the exhaustion of the night finally took its toll on us.I suddenly wanted to give my wife a better, deeper screwing. I held her hips to me and rolled her to my side. Without taking my c**k from her, I straddled her left leg, placing her right over my shoulder. In this position, my favorite, I get the deepest penetration, plus the sensation of my balls sliding across her smooth thigh. Anne was on her side facing Kent and Janet. They followed suit, with Kent now straddling his wife's shapely right leg, her beautiful melons jiggling inches from my wife's equally lovely tits. We mirrored each other, both couples making love in tandem. I noticed Janet's gaze locked where my c**k slid in and out of my wife's bald pussy. Then Jan made inquisitive eye contact with me, then Anne, then with her husband. I had a guess what she was thinking, and looked to Anne, who nodded her assent. I pulled out of my wife and swung my left leg back and away. Holding her right leg up by way of invitation, I motioned with my head for Kent to cut in. He slowed to a stop and dismounted his wife. Kent accepted Anne's ankle from my grasp and straddled her leg. My wife reached for his c**k and guided him in. He was already thrusting vigorously into her when I approached Janet, who held her arms out to me. She cocked her leg back, allowing me access to her pretty pussy. Her sparse pubic hair was wet, plastered to her mound. I lay my glistening erection on her wet thigh and slid towards her pink folds. Her warm wetness enveloped my c**k. I pushed deeper until out pelvises met, then I started thrusting slowly."Oh, is that what you're looking for tonight?" Still wearing that Cheshire cat smile, Jenna pointed her slender pink-tipped finger and asked, "Just something different?" She added a wink to the smile. "Or something you've done before?"

As we drove to Chris and Melissa’s house, Lynn teased me by pulling up the hem of her dress revealing her lacey covered pussy. When she caught me stealing a peak she would giggle and laugh teasing me more about how close I had gotten her to an orgasm. She taunted and teased me about how if I had been licking her, I definitely would have made her cum. That got me hard again and she saw it! Lynn reached over and grabbed my bulge and gave it a good tug. The remainder of our ride across town was spent largely with us teasing and talking about the great sex we were going to have later that night when we got home. At one point I even jokingly suggested that we forgo the party and just go home and get to love making…. after all, the kids were with the grandparents and Lynn was looking extra hot! When we arrived at Chris and Melissa’s home, we decided to put the sexual teasing on the back burner and act like the “responsible” adults we were.The following erotic fiction is the first place winner in the LELO Erotica Writing Competition. ..."*censored*!" she cried out. "Yes, like that! Oh, *censored* its big!"Janet blushed slightly. "God, yes! Was that hot, or what?"

Offline TammyTom

• TammyTomAV
Amazing chubby BBW ???
« Reply #157 on: May 16, 2019, 09:38:37 pm »
"I'll take one of those." He replied, nodding at my beer."I want some!" I laughed. Grabbing Doug's c**k at the base, I yanked it from her mouth."Kelly, John, is that you hear out there?" they heard Karin saying from the kitchen. Kelly started to stand up with John's c**k still buried deep inside of her pussy just as the door to the garage opened and their 38 year old mother was framed in it."Do you always have sex in front of John?" he asked, letting his hand drop down so that it was cupping her A**.

“Bad girl,” Elly said, shaking her head."I wondered about that. I thought you were just happy to see me." Kent chuckled."No, but you're the one who said no sex," I responded. I threw aside the sheet that was covering me and began to get out of bed."You're kidding!" Kelly gasped, her hand going to her face. "Did he really?" she asked.