Author Topic: Edexcel AS Physics Student Book  (Read 9441 times)

Offline MaNi_DaDuDe

• Don't use profanity, it makes you seem uneducated.
  • SF Farseer
  • uh, ef you?
    • Team siCk
Edexcel AS Physics Student Book
« on: March 29, 2010, 11:33:46 am »

Edexcel AS Physics Student Book (Edexcel A Level Sciences) By Miles Hudson, Mr Patrick Fullick

Providing complete, step-by-step coverage of the Edexcel GCE Physics specification, this is the official Student Book for the concept-led approach to the specification. Written by experienced examiners, it offers students motivating and relevant content to improve exam performance and ensure students fulfil their full potential.

•Allows for regular testing and exam preparation with real Edexcel past questions, provided in the ‘Examzone’ sections.
•Supports independent learning through a range of additional resources provided on the ActiveBook CD-ROM, included FREE in the back of each book.
•Helps students build a wide range of skills, including data analysis, critical evaluation of information, communication and collaborative work.
•Gives students an in-depth, scientific understanding of the principles covered in each topic, including How Science Works.
•Helps students easily see how content from the specification is covered through topic overview maps.
•Written by highly respected and experienced authors.

DOWNLOAD HERE :

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IVM5IS9E

http://uploading.com/files/59bddab6/Edexcel%252BAS%252BPhysics%252BStudent%252BBook.rar/

Enjoy ;)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2010, 12:39:47 pm by Ari Ben Canaan »

Offline Dr.Black Knight

• SF Immigrant
Re: Edexcel AS Physics Student Book
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2010, 11:58:56 am »

Edexcel AS Physics Student Book (Edexcel A Level Sciences) By Miles Hudson, Mr Patrick Fullick

Providing complete, step-by-step coverage of the Edexcel GCE Physics specification, this is the official Student Book for the concept-led approach to the specification. Written by experienced examiners, it offers students motivating and relevant content to improve exam performance and ensure students fulfil their full potential.

•Allows for regular testing and exam preparation with real Edexcel past questions, provided in the ‘Examzone’ sections.
•Supports independent learning through a range of additional resources provided on the ActiveBook CD-ROM, included FREE in the back of each book.
•Helps students build a wide range of skills, including data analysis, critical evaluation of information, communication and collaborative work.
•Gives students an in-depth, scientific understanding of the principles covered in each topic, including How Science Works.
•Helps students easily see how content from the specification is covered through topic overview maps.
•Written by highly respected and experienced authors.

DOWNLOAD HERE

Enjoy ;)
how do I download it am finding it hard!!!

Offline MaNi_DaDuDe

• Don't use profanity, it makes you seem uneducated.
  • SF Farseer
  • uh, ef you?
    • Team siCk
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2010, 12:03:14 pm »
how do I download it am finding it hard!!!

Okay, click the link. Scroll down after the description and you'll see something like
Thank you for using the online data storage for your backup solutions. Our free service is ideal for online data backup
so you can access your storage files where ever you are. You may backup all types of data,
including pictures, images, mp3s and videos. We aim to provide the best online storage solutions.
Note that all storage data must be legal. Please report any illegal data files that you may come across.

Scroll underneath the ad and you'll see Wait 38 seconds.
Wait the amount of seconds it says. Then click on "Create download link" button, and it should send you to another page, scroll down to the blue "DOWNLOAD FILE" and click it, it should download. (in my case it gave me this link : http://serv4.file2box.net/files/9/xyem0uvvr5oebd/Edexcel_AS_Physics_Student_Book.rar)

Offline 7ooD

• SF Geek
    • 7ood
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2010, 10:12:03 pm »
mani_dude u r a king  :D
« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 10:14:06 pm by 7ood »
pimpin ain't dead it just moved to the web

Offline moraish

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2010, 07:46:12 am »
hey guys do u have the answers to this textbook?? especially to those examzone sections! i've really looked around to try to find it..but sadly no luck! so if anyone does have it,  it would be a life saver!! thanks!  ;D

Offline Vampire-Love4ever

• SF Geek
  • "Where there is love, there is life." -Gandhi
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2010, 12:01:53 pm »
It's not coming :'(
« Last Edit: October 30, 2010, 12:25:48 pm by Vampire-Love4ever »
"An eye for an eye, only makes the whole world go blind."

-Gandhi

Offline rahuldevnani93

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2010, 02:10:10 am »
Answers Please ?
any idea ?

Offline Dreamester

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2012, 08:42:33 pm »
What about teacher's guide for that book? I like explanation of experiments in that book, but i've got only few. I need it badly so please help!

Offline chinensis8

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2013, 02:29:27 pm »
Hi~! The Link.... It Doesn't work anymore :(